Author Topic: Derek ANTHONY gets called out BY OUR VERY DANIELSON.  (Read 6090 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Derek ANTHONY gets called out BY OUR VERY DANIELSON.
« on: October 25, 2006, 09:03:36 AM »
This is hot of the press from the MD'S board,

Our very own Danielson (karatekid on md board), has offered to fight Derek Anthony,

"Alexxx is a boy, why don't you come meet a man, you little bitch! I will beat the fuck out of you. I live in Clarkston Michigan. I only weigh 184 pounds, just a little guy. We'll see how useful your pathetic muscles are when I break your fuckin arms, then rip off your stupid toupee." - danielson backing up alex.

in the same thread, Derek claims to know "KARATE" and is a black belter from the Cobra Kai dojos.

I will love to see this showdown go down.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10913&posted=1#post10913

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Derek ANTHONY gets called out BY OUR VERY DANIELSON.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 09:05:16 AM »
haha Danielson would kick his ass. Derek would try to back out of it like a worm.
just push some weight!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 09:06:09 AM »
He's been MIA since midnight, I am sure when he gets done with his "johns" and is all coked up, he'll get back on, he is a weird dude, very bad temper.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 09:10:43 AM »
He's been MIA since midnight, I am sure when he gets done with his "johns" and is all coked up, he'll get back on, he is a weird dude, very bad temper.

imo you will own him, just fight street style, none of this karate shit,

I could teach you some monkey style kung fu, but some of the moves WILL kill him,

I dont wanna go back inside G.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 09:12:21 AM »
imo you will own him, just fight street style, none of this karate shit,

I could teach you some monkey style kung fu, but some of the moves WILL kill him,

I dont wanna go back inside G.

Thanks, but I think the monkey stlye may be too dangerous. I think I can handle the little queer.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 09:14:47 AM »
you internet "tough guys" crack me up.

OK Tomr ::)
E

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 09:15:19 AM »
I can confirm danelsions location as he contacted me once via PM and spoke at length about the area he's from.  Clarkston is probably about an hour or so from Detroit, not very hard to find.  I'm sure they could meet in "the d" and have it out.  Hell, I'd come down and check it out.
nasser=piece of shit

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 09:17:04 AM »
I can confirm danelsions location as he contacted me once via PM and spoke at length about the area he's from.  Clarkston is probably about an hour or so from Detroit, not very hard to find.  I'm sure they could meet in "the d" and have it out.  Hell, I'd come down and check it out.

I will be sure to invite you Natural AL :)
E

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 09:18:32 AM »
OK Tomr ::)

Wow, Ned, you have PWNED me.  I mean, really.  You post the pic of some poor schmuck who happens to have the same initials "T.R." as the FAKE TROLL NAME I chose for this account.  Get a life, Ned.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2006, 09:19:20 AM »
Come off it.  Derek is one of those fags who will never fight any war without a thousand of his similarly thick-as-a-post friends at his back.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2006, 09:23:27 AM »
Come off it.  Derek is one of those fags who will never fight any war without a thousand of his similarly thick-as-a-post friends at his back.

I don't really have any war to fight with the fag, I just take offense at dudes threatening Alexxx, he is a Getbig legend and should be treated as such.
E

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2006, 09:25:09 AM »
I will be sure to invite you Natural AL :)

I'd show up.  I have nothing to loose, I don't know derik, don't kow a thing about him in real life.  I only know what people post here and what is posted is not good.  Daneilson seeems like a good guy to me.  Maybe you guys can have it out at the Arnold.  It's not that far from where we're at Danielson, I'm gonna try to go so why not just wait until then?  I would watch and give a report on the altercation the next day.....might be fun.
nasser=piece of shit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2006, 09:26:26 AM »
In all fairness,

Yes.

Alexxx is a MFing legend.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2006, 09:26:36 AM »
so true the truth is if it was anyone but derek danielson would be making out a will....no offense danielson but you dont seem to have the killer instinct unless you have had some real down and out fights.Not practice crap but real fights danny you wouldn't stand a chance...

p

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2006, 09:30:20 AM »
I'd show up.  I have nothing to loose, I don't know derik, don't kow a thing about him in real life.  I only know what people post here and what is posted is not good.  Daneilson seeems like a good guy to me.  Maybe you guys can have it out at the Arnold.  It's not that far from where we're at Danielson, I'm gonna try to go so why not just wait until then?  I would watch and give a report on the altercation the next day.....might be fun.

If someone fought at the Arnold it would be a riot(literally), the only way I will fight anyone is in a gym setting. I already went to jail for assault once. Never again. TBH, I don't want to fight anyone, I am not some crazy fucker looking for fights, I haven't been in a ring in 8 years, I just like watching that dude go nuts. ;D
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2006, 09:33:27 AM »
If someone fought at the Arnold it would be a riot(literally), the only way I will fight anyone is in a gym setting. I already went to jail for assault once. Never again. TBH, I don't want to fight anyone, I am not some crazy fucker looking for fights, I haven't been in a ring in 8 years, I just like watching that dude go nuts. ;D

From what people are pming me, you are a crazy fucker when it comes to fighting - didnt you nearly kill a guy in prison back in 98?, I think Derek has a made a big mistake, can he even move with he oil in his calves and biceps.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2006, 09:33:50 AM »
With age comes responsibility and more too lose ...I will hurt a mother fucker
to protect myself my wife kids and home...Everything else is bullshit...been there done it not worth it anymore..
p

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2006, 09:34:23 AM »
From what people are pming me, you are a crazy fucker when it comes to fighting - didnt you nearly kill a guy in prison back in 98?, I think Derek has a made a big mistake, can he even move with he oil in his calves and biceps.

No, I went to jail for assault in 2004 though ;D
E

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2006, 09:34:32 AM »
just threaten to cut up his pretty face...most of the time the gay for pay hardasses will leave you be for fear of risking that money maker.

Xecutioner

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2006, 09:34:48 AM »
Mere mortals dare not challenge the superiority of the legend, Alexxx. *bows*

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2006, 09:36:34 AM »
No, I went to jail for assault in 2004 though ;D
danielson went for 2 cartons of smokes back then ;D
p

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2006, 09:38:08 AM »
danielson went for 2 cartons of smokes back then ;D

It was work release, I got out every day(except Sunday), it wasn't a big deal really. Went to my gym in the morning and then the office, just wasn't allowed to go home.
E

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2006, 09:38:27 AM »
All I know is you got some major gayhem estrogen conversion going on over there,
it is looking like gayhem example "billyguns"
"come on guys where has the loyalty respect and honor in this sport gone"

can't even read shit without haivng to comb through some closet homo post, it would befunnny if it was not so gayserious

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2006, 09:38:38 AM »
Ok, noob, whatever you say.  ::)

How dare you? You are but a bug waiting to be squashed.
just push some weight!

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2006, 09:42:32 AM »
It was work release, I got out every day(except Sunday), it wasn't a big deal really. Went to my gym in the morning and then the office, just wasn't allowed to go home.
for assault how many hours a day did you spend in the county a day..
p