Author Topic: CHALLEGE TO DANTE AND My True Protein Winnings. Who SHOULD I have it sent to?  (Read 3152 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Dante`,

Instead of sending me the True Protein, I would like to give it away as I have expressed earlier.

I would like to give it to a Natural Trainer whom you oversee.  I would also like to put my principles against yours publicly.

I want to select someone who hates me, but is willing to try my principles unbiased against one of your natural trainers.

Would you be willing? 

pobrecito

• Getbig V

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion

Yes I agree, a geniune challenge should always be followed by a virtually irrelevent image searched for on images.google.com ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Two, "Gurus" face off with two normal people. Their goal is to make them contest ready or the most overall improvement by a certain date. The subjects each start at the same weight and bodyfat level.

Each month, EVERYTHING is included about their,diet,training,supplementation if it applies. The Gurus methods are put to the test as they will be differing methodologies.

Each "Guru" is required to submit detailed information. At the end, the two people are compared with mandatories.

The winning Guru and person split the prize. They should be around 3-4 month features in the magazine.

This would increase readership as NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF SHAPE the indiviudals are in, THEY ARE REQUIRED to post updates and do the mandatories at the end.

May the best Guru win.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Two, "Gurus" face off with two normal people. Their goal is to make them contest ready or the most overall improvement by a certain date. The subjects each start at the same weight and bodyfat level.

Each month, EVERYTHING is included about their,diet,training,supplementation if it applies. The Gurus methods are put to the test as they will be differing methodologies.

Each "Guru" is required to submit detailed information. At the end, the two people are compared with mandatories.

The winning Guru and person split the prize. They should be around 3-4 month features in the magazine.

This would increase readership as NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF SHAPE the indiviudals are in, THEY ARE REQUIRED to post updates and do the mandatories at the end.

May the best Guru win.

This was my post for a magazine idea.  I am sure if you agreed Dante` and we worked out all of the details, it would be lovingly featured in a magazine that I have my eye on, as they liked my idea.

I gave it to MD first and I will certainly see what they say, but another magazine has since emailed me and is liking the idea. 

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky

May the best Guru win.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I min/max my physique

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
This was my post for a magazine idea.  I am sure if you agreed Dante` and we worked out all of the details, it would be lovingly featured in a magazine that I have my eye on, as they liked my idea.

I gave it to MD first and I will certainly see what they say, but another magazine has since emailed me and is liking the idea. 

We make the threads.  Hell, 240 can make us a Challenge Website where both of us Can instruct our Trainee and everyone will be able to see it in real time.  People will be able to learn something and this will also give you a chance to prove your products once and for all.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Sounds like a good contest.  I really think this type of shit would be far better / practical / interesting than reading fake workout parameters, lifts and old information in magazines.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
wwmd?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Sounds like a good contest.  I really think this type of shit would be far better / practical / interesting than reading fake workout parameters, lifts and old information in magazines.

It certainly would, and It would all be done honestly in the public eye.

It would be something people could actually take away learning something and seeing it in real time is even better.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I already did. This is one of the entries I was going to put into the Mr Getbig contest (I train him and Trop prepped him) but he and the other guy werent allowed to compete by the contest organizers when I asked if it was ok. ( I have no probs with that, rules are rules )

Brian Bennett--only 21 years old, just won the NPC natural wisconsin championships

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
two

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
yall need volunteers?

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I have no problem who you want to send your winnings to TA---you can pick anyone on this site you want to send too...anyone on this thread...its your choice. We will take care of it. Just email my business partner Doug at Dsmith@trueprotein.com and we will send it out to them.

Rob alot of guys havent contacted Doug still...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You guys both have to be kidding me to suggest that training principles matter at all.

Hey, get this guys: every single pro trains a bit differently than the others, and guess what?  They all build world class physiques.

Training means FUCK ALL in terms of the overall picture.  Nutrition and juice are both FAR more important.  As long as we all train with intensity we will all develop as our genetics will have it.

TRAINING AND DIET!
And everything in between.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
yall need volunteers?

I totally agree with you being a test case.  I think you are a very good prospect.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
yall need volunteers?

I would love to have you make History 240!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Rob alot of guys havent contacted Doug still...

Okay, I'll kick their tires a bit, thanks!

I totally agree with you being a test case.  I think you are a very good prospect.

I am, if nothing else, extremely well rested from the gym :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Okay, I'll kick their tires a bit, thanks!

I am, if nothing else, extremely well rested from the gym :)

Rob, Congratulations on the Baby.

You have lost a lot of fat I can see.  It is time to take it to the next level now. :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Thanks!!

yeah man, that monster slew of pics out there of me were all taken at the height of my fast food purging :) 

I'm a pretty healthy guy now.  And I've been really wanting to get my ass back in the gym and seriously train like a man.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Thanks!!

yeah man, that monster slew of pics out there of me were all taken at the height of my fast food purging :) 

I'm a pretty healthy guy now.  And I've been really wanting to get my ass back in the gym and seriously train like a man.

Well its time to re-instate fast food and M&M`s and milkshakes again.

AVBG

This will be good. If anyone was "made" for the TA principals it was Rob (sorry Rob, no diss intended).

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
I already did. This is one of the entries I was going to put into the Mr Getbig contest (I train him and Trop prepped him) but he and the other guy werent allowed to compete by the contest organizers when I asked if it was ok. ( I have no probs with that, rules are rules )

Brian Bennett--only 21 years old, just won the NPC natural wisconsin championships

Please tell him to tan his face...much more appealing to us gals :-*

Lisa

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
If this doesn't happen i'll take the true protein, no sense letting good supps go to waste  :P

Hell, i'll take a True Adonis Principles or Doggcrapp T-Shirt for that matter. I'm a student, I'll use anything i can get for free.  ;D
It's Hip to be Square!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
If this doesn't happen i'll take the true protein, no sense letting good supps go to waste  :P

Hell, i'll take a True Adonis Principles or Doggcrapp T-Shirt for that matter. I'm a student, I'll use anything i can get for free.  ;D

LOL, DA started out this way you know
Here comes the money shot