Author Topic: is this s good first cycle?  (Read 1372 times)

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
is this s good first cycle?
« on: October 25, 2006, 11:01:41 PM »
 hey fellas im finally makin the plunge into the dark side.  right now i am 22 yrs old, 5'7'', 202lbs, and body fat is around 8%.  this is what my cycle is going to look like:
                                                  40mg d-bol (ed) for weeks 1-4
                                                  500mg test-e (wk) (250mg on monday and thurs) weeks 1-10
                                                  60mg anavar (ed) for weeks 8-12

pct: 100mg clomid for week 1
                                                         50 mg clomid for weeks 2-4
                                                         40mg nolva for weeks 1-4
im not sure if i should take arimidex during the cycle and if i should take hcg instead of clomid.  if i get armidex and hcg the cycle will cost me about $320.  please tell me what you think...im going on this withing the next week, so i would really appreciate input before i do.  thanks alot fellas.
                                            -strength

whitewidow

Re: is this s good first cycle?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 11:50:53 PM »
Id say this is a great first cycle- id definately have some arimidex on hand just in case you get alot of water bloat or onset of gyno. I Know div will come on and tell you to drop the clomid and use HCG and nolva.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 04:00:10 AM »
I personally don't see the point in using the Nolva & Clomid together.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 04:52:37 AM »
hey fellas im finally makin the plunge into the dark side.  right now i am 22 yrs old, 5'7'', 202lbs, and body fat is around 8%.  this is what my cycle is going to look like:

40mg nolva for weeks 1-4
im not sure if i should take arimidex during the cycle and if i should take hcg instead of clomid.  if i get armidex and hcg the cycle will cost me about $320.  please tell me what you think...im going on this withing the next week, so i would really appreciate input before i do.  thanks alot fellas.
                                            -strength

Damn bro. 200+lbs. 8%bf, 5'7" tall, sounds like you have done very well without juice, if that BF stat is true are you sure you wanna get mixed up in all this?

First cycle try this:

500-600mg EW of test C or E for 12wks.
Take nolvadex 10mg ED from day one for 16 weeks.

Nice and simple, inexpensive but effective.

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 05:42:39 AM »
Damn bro. 200+lbs. 8%bf, 5'7" tall, sounds like you have done very well without juice, if that BF stat is true are you sure you wanna get mixed up in all this?

First cycle try this:

500-600mg EW of test C or E for 12wks.
Take nolvadex 10mg ED from day one for 16 weeks.

Nice and simple, inexpensive but effective.
thanks man i appreciate that and those stats are true.  i am a competitive bodybuilder...i have always been natty, but i dunno lately ive really wanted to take that next step.  to be honest, i know this sounds really lame, but ive wanted to get even more muscular becuase im short.  there are alot of tall dudes at my school and i feel like sometimes i get lost in the crowd, if you know what i mean.  that is one of my main reasons for getting into, besides i feel like it is time to move into the hardcore game.  if anyone doesn't believe my stats i will gladly post some  contest photos of myself.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 09:34:50 AM »

40mg nolva for weeks 1-4
Test-only with a little dbol jumpstart is a fine first cycle.

I think you should go a bit longer than 10 weeks on the test, though.  I would do a minimum of 12, and even up to 16 if you are willing.

Also, I too see no reason for clomid plus nolva for PCT.  I would favor a low dose of arimidex and hcg throughout, with only nolva as your PCT.  Why try to recover (salvage) your testes at the end of the cycle, when hcg can help protect them from cell apoptosis throughout?  Arimidex at 1mg eod or 0.5 per day, and hcg at 300-500IU every 5 days (I'd probably favor the lower dosage range for you, and you can ramp up a little if you feel you need it).   

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 10:14:58 AM »

I think you should go a bit longer than 10 weeks on the test, though.  I would do a minimum of 12, and even up to 16 if you are willing.

Also, I too see no reason for clomid plus nolva for PCT.  I would favor a low dose of arimidex and hcg throughout, with only nolva as your PCT.  Why try to recover (salvage) your testes at the end of the cycle, when hcg can help protect them from cell apoptosis throughout?  Arimidex at 1mg eod or 0.5 per day, and hcg at 300-500IU every 5 days (I'd probably favor the lower dosage range for you, and you can ramp up a little if you feel you need it).   
What he said :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 02:00:38 PM »

The standard.....

We've been preaching this forever.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2006, 06:58:29 AM »
first cycle i'd always recommend test only... :-\ just to see how yoru body reacts.