Author Topic: Australian women responsible for their own rape?  (Read 1768 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Australian women responsible for their own rape?
« on: October 26, 2006, 03:15:52 AM »
Well guess what folks, a muzzie (non other than aussies most senior muzzie fag) sure thinks so!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/6086374.stm

Quote from: Satanist (Muzzie)
If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside... and the cats come and eat it... whose fault is it, the cats' or the uncovered meat?

The uncovered meat is the problem, he went on to say.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: Australian women responsible for their own rape?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 03:29:41 AM »
Kick him out the country, that's what I say. People who spread this sort of warped view on things should be booted out.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 03:37:33 AM »
Kick him out the country, that's what I say. People who spread this sort of warped view on things should be booted out.

There have been calls from him to remove himself from the country by political leaders including liberals, which is nice!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 06:09:59 AM »
He's a fucking moron, they should kick his ass out.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 06:12:51 AM »
hahahaha, I love his logic  ;D Haven't read the link yet but I will later when I get back.
follow the arrows

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 02:03:45 PM »
its hard to picture the circumstances where someone would be responsible for their own rape

but i imagine it would involve boat shoes ;D

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 02:08:03 PM »
i feel sorry for muslims nothing but bad rap in the news it suxs because if the most popular or known about muslims are doing things like this or being portrayed as evil, all muslims will. o well strike number 10009283436493 for the muslim s

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 02:43:39 PM »
i feel sorry for muslims nothing but bad rap in the news it suxs because if the most popular or known about muslims are doing things like this or being portrayed as evil, all muslims will. o well strike number 10009283436493 for the muslim s

islam is a disease brother, as soon as it no longer exists the sooner harmony comes to mankind.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 02:47:09 PM »
if a convict converts to islam and become a good citizen, its suddenly a cure and not a disease and to imply islam is the root of mankinds unharmonious ways is equally braindead.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 02:56:12 PM »
Someone Should Grab that islamic fuk and wipe their ass with his diaper head... Stupid fuking Camel Jockey,

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 03:00:12 PM »
if a convict converts to islam and become a good citizen, its suddenly a cure and not a disease and to imply islam is the root of mankinds unharmonious ways is equally braindead.

It's obviously a variable, I didn't mean literally that the removal of islam from society would create an harmonious world, but we would be one step further.

Convicts converting to religion and becoming "changed" for the good is frivilous, I could go into the psychology of these fools here if you wanted. Same applies to born again Christians.

Funny how you chose to use convicts who become religious in your defence of islam.

You're gonna have to bring more game to the table if you want to get anywhere on this subject. It's weak at current.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

body88

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 03:05:36 PM »
A woman can wear what she wants when she wants as long as it covers her enough to make her within the public decency laws. This is a prime example why Muslims are hated.

I do not feel any people should be hated die to there faith. If they are law abiding peaceful humans. The Muslim faith needs to step out of the stone age.

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006, 03:14:22 PM »
It's obviously a variable, I didn't mean literally that the removal of islam from society would create an harmonious world, but we would be one step further.

Convicts converting to religion and becoming "changed" for the good is frivilous, I could go into the psychology of these fools here if you wanted. Same applies to born again Christians.

Funny how you chose to use convicts who become religious in your defence of islam.

You're gonna have to bring more game to the table if you want to get anywhere on this subject. It's weak at current.

translation: im too stupid to refute anything you wrote so ill agree with it and call you a big meanie

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 03:28:18 PM »
translation: im too stupid to refute anything you wrote so ill agree with it and call you a big meanie

Huh? ???

What you wrote is trash with extremely WEAK evidence (using fucking convicts for fucks sake!).

Clubber Lang = Jonathan Apollo?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2006, 03:29:30 PM »
when u say convict convert to islam, you mean a black guy convert to islam, teh real reason they do this is becaus ethey dont want to get there asses pounded in prison. lets face it. you have to choose a side when you get in. i hate the kk and nazi's but if i got locked up and was getting harassed 24/7 i would pick my side and keep my asshole tight. just keeping it real

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2006, 03:31:17 PM »
when u say convict convert to islam, you mean a black guy convert to islam, teh real reason they do this is becaus ethey dont want to get there asses pounded in prison. lets face it. you have to choose a side when you get in. i hate the kk and nazi's but if i got locked up and was getting harassed 24/7 i would pick my side and keep my asshole tight. just keeping it real

that makes sense cause black people are CLEARLY the minority in prison ;D

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2006, 03:32:51 PM »
no but what im saying is, if they dont have any body to back them there gonna get messed with. there no need for me to argue this point any more its as abvious as can be

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2006, 03:34:06 PM »

Too true http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2006, 03:42:31 PM »
no but what im saying is, if they dont have any body to back them there gonna get messed with. there no need for me to argue this point any more its as abvious as can be

its quite abvious !

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2006, 03:45:29 PM »
its quite abvious !

Hahaha, lilwoday09smb, you sure you're not black?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2006, 03:49:05 PM »
ya im sure, srry im at wrk and i dnt have time to check my spelling i just type and hit post. gotta be sly. i hate desk jobs

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2006, 04:25:31 PM »
Huh? ???

What you wrote is trash with extremely WEAK evidence (using fucking convicts for fucks sake!).

Clubber Lang = Jonathan Apollo?

Careful Norris, you know not who you talk to

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2006, 04:42:37 PM »
A woman is not responsible for on rape, regardless of what she wears.  Nuns have been raped, 80 yr old women have been raped. Rape is a violent act in which one uses their body as the weapon. 

I was listening to a radio show dealing with woman who was talking about rape in the Washington, DC area, she said that there was one case wear the father came into the hospital and said, "look what you were wearing..." No woman asked to raped.

In college I dated a woman who was raped by a group of men in a fraternity, before I met her, I didn't know until later, and I was going to join this frat. But I was so angry at these dudes ( don't know who), but they really fuck up her life. I should have joined so I find out who the dudes were and fucked them up.

Any man who says a woman gets what she deserves because a man can't control his actions, should be locked up in max security prison and tag- teamed by two dudes nick-named "Subway" and "Footlong", and told that he deserved it, because he was an "ass". 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2006, 06:51:16 PM »

Any man who says a woman gets what she deserves because a man can't control his actions, should be locked up in max security prison and tag- teamed by two dudes nick-named "Subway" and "Footlong", and told that he deserved it, because he was an "ass". 

I don't think Terrel the Thug would like that stinky, hairy durka durka asshole.  ;D