Author Topic: to Lee and the other pros  (Read 1562 times)

marinesgt

• Getbig III
  • Talk again..I'll snatch the life from your body...
to Lee and the other pros
« on: October 26, 2006, 02:56:12 PM »
since all of you are pros..what competition in your long career did you honestly think..motherf*cker i know i won this bitch what the hell were the judges thinking??

and Lee when you lost your contract with twinlab..how all do they go about letting you go? do they send a letter,an email, a phonecall?? whats that whole process like??
FIYAAAH!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: to Lee and the other pros
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 02:58:04 PM »
since all of you are pros..what competition in your long career did you honestly think..motherf*cker i know i won this bitch what the hell were the judges thinking??

and Lee when you lost your contract with twinlab..how all do they go about letting you go? do they send a letter,an email, a phonecall?? whats that whole process like??
Im sure after this long they are close friends, they probably talked about it like normal people.
bodybuildersreality.com

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 05:24:44 AM »

Called them after being told we would talk at Olympia and them not showing...so called all week till we got ahold of them..then they told us....

marinesgt

• Getbig III
  • Talk again..I'll snatch the life from your body...
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 09:38:36 AM »
damn ok..i thought it was a long drawn out process..you talk to the head guy or to one of the lackies who handles all the pros on their roster...
FIYAAAH!

insinity

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 09:54:22 AM »
Called them after being told we would talk at Olympia and them not showing...so called all week till we got ahold of them..then they told us....
class act.