Author Topic: Nastula and Belfort test positive for banned substances  (Read 10712 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Nastula and Belfort test positive for banned substances
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2006, 04:44:43 PM »
How stupid does that make you if you steal shit from me and try to use it as your own?  I know, your my biggest fan, but that's no excuse to salt my game.  You really don't even contribute to this board, all you do is hug my nuts by agreeing with everything I say, and when your not doing that, your busy picking verbal fights with people and losing everytime.  Your like that kid in school that nobody likes, and he knows nobody likes him, but he still comes and tries to hang out anyways. Your feeble attempts at insults are pathetic, you are the only one here who seems to think you are doing good in these exchanges.  What color is the sky in that lonely world of yours?

oh shit this is an owning of epic proportions :D :D :D

E

E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2006, 01:08:14 AM »
How stupid does that make you if you steal shit from me and try to use it as your own?  I know, your my biggest fan, but that's no excuse to salt my game.  You really don't even contribute to this board, all you do is hug my nuts by agreeing with everything I say, and when your not doing that, your busy picking verbal fights with people and losing everytime.  Your like that kid in school that nobody likes, and he knows nobody likes him, but he still comes and tries to hang out anyways. Your feeble attempts at insults are pathetic, you are the only one here who seems to think you are doing good in these exchanges.  What color is the sky in that lonely world of yours?

Yes, you who steals everything from Sherdog who has wormed his way into mod after a year of crying about. Congratulations on the plagiarism, it's a MONSTER life accomplishment. This is the same guy who trains at a McDojo and calls out the other retard mod who ALSO trains at a McDojo. By the way, if I gave two flying fucks about your opinion, I wouldn't post here. You're good for nothing outside of the comedic value you, Earl and Scimowser provide with your absolute lack of knowledge regarding anything MMA.

Oh, you just got verbally destroyed by someone blitzed out of his mind. Congratulations dipshit. Stick to Tae Kwon Do.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2006, 01:03:29 AM »
Yes, you who steals everything from Sherdog who has wormed his way into mod after a year of crying about. Congratulations on the plagiarism, it's a MONSTER life accomplishment. This is the same guy who trains at a McDojo and calls out the other retard mod who ALSO trains at a McDojo. By the way, if I gave two flying fucks about your opinion, I wouldn't post here. You're good for nothing outside of the comedic value you, Earl and Scimowser provide with your absolute lack of knowledge regarding anything MMA.

Oh, you just got verbally destroyed by someone blitzed out of his mind. Congratulations dipshit. Stick to Tae Kwon Do.

Tell us how you really feel. 

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2006, 04:10:04 AM »

Oh, you just got verbally destroyed by someone blitzed out of his mind.

Maybe that explains why you think you destroyed me.  Smoking pole isn't a drug, and it wont make you any friends around here.  Nice try though.  I am willing to bet you're actually sitting at home in your little one room shanty beating your self up over the fact that your not of any importance around here.  Get help son, get help.
Predictions
 40/61

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2006, 08:11:59 AM »

meltdown

that's ok you have your tuf season 1 dvd to cheer you up and of course your sugar ray cd collection

E
E

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2006, 08:21:36 AM »
and when did you ever prove you know anything - ANYTHING - about MMA. You contribute nothing at all here so please, either stop the constant insults and self ownings or get the hell off this board. I love how you constantly go on about McDojos, what do you truely know about anyone on here? There are SO many people on her far more advanced and accomplished in martial arts than youll ever be, stop bitching about being the mother of all fuck ups and do something positive with your life
Scouser on Tour

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2006, 09:23:50 AM »
and when did you ever prove you know anything - ANYTHING - about MMA. You contribute nothing at all here so please, either stop the constant insults and self ownings or get the hell off this board. I love how you constantly go on about McDojos, what do you truely know about anyone on here? There are SO many people on her far more advanced and accomplished in martial arts than youll ever be, stop bitching about being the mother of all f**k ups and do something positive with your life

Yes, like the guy who didn't know who the Nogueira's were and has maybe 2 years of actual training under his belt. Here's some information for you, Tae Kwon Do doesn't work too well in MMA.

Earl, I heard you were caught sifting through Chuck Liddell's garbage again trying to find a pair of his used fighting trunks to sniff and roll around in.

P.S. I'm invincible and it's just too easy making you pussys melt. If what I was saying wasn't true, I don't understand why you three throw a temper tantrum every time I mention it. Makes you think!!!!!!!!

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2006, 09:31:15 AM »
JerkFury is bragging on the V board (you know, the board which pretty much only the Squad visits) that he has made all of you "meltdown" constantly.

JerkFury, please get a life, get back to your studies as an undergraduate student at the University of Connecticut, and leave this board alone.

That's right, folks, this grand "meltdown" king is nothing more than a punk college kid just trying to get you riled up.  It would be best to simply delete his posts altogether.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2006, 09:33:27 AM »
JerkFury is bragging on the V board (you know, the board which pretty much only the Squad visits) that he has made all of you "meltdown" constantly.

JerkFury, please get a life, get back to your studies as an undergraduate student at the University of Connecticut, and leave this board alone.

That's right, folks, this grand "meltdown" king is nothing more than a punk college kid just trying to get you riled up.  It would be best to simply delete his posts altogether.

Oh boy, there's my guy. Thanks for proving the point I was making about you following me all over Getbig. I would send you an autographed picture but I don't think I could deal with the fact of knowing that you'll be jerking off to it.

By the way TomR, are you going to be fighting in PRIDE soon? You look like a beast!!!!!!!!!

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2006, 10:45:11 AM »
Oh boy, there's my guy. Thanks for proving the point I was making about you following me all over Getbig. I would send you an autographed picture but I don't think I could deal with the fact of knowing that you'll be jerking off to it.

By the way TomR, are you going to be fighting in PRIDE soon? You look like a beast!!!!!!!!!

For the millionth time, COLLEGE BOY, do you honestly think that posting the pic of some schmoe on the net and saying it's me is going to convince anyone?  LOL.  I'm in my early 40s, so I hope you can see why this makes me laugh.

Now, get back to your studies at UConn.

I "hear" you didn't do so well on all of your midterms, so study up!!  ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2006, 11:10:30 AM »
For the millionth time, COLLEGE BOY, do you honestly think that posting the pic of some schmoe on the net and saying it's me is going to convince anyone?  LOL.  I'm in my early 40s, so I hope you can see why this makes me laugh.

Now, get back to your studies at UConn.

I "hear" you didn't do so well on all of your midterms, so study up!!  ;)

This is monster hypocrisy. You pull an ip from a site I'm not even able to visit and it's got to be true. Yet, someone found your myspace and it can't be you, the name and everything only fits. Monster irony and trying to defend yourself. By the way, trying to insult someone by saying they're in college really doesn't do much....not like posting a pic of some retard in a fighting stance with 18% bodyfat and no definition whatsoever!!!!!!!

Nice pic!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! it's just too easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2006, 11:15:28 AM »
This is monster hypocrisy. You pull an ip from a site I'm not even able to visit and it's got to be true. Yet, someone found your myspace and it can't be you, the name and everything only fits. Monster irony and trying to defend yourself. By the way, trying to insult someone by saying they're in college really doesn't do much....not like posting a pic of some retard in a fighting stance with 18% bodyfat and no definition whatsoever!!!!!!!

Nice pic!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! it's just too easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL again.  Maybe in your own mind you think you're insulting me by posting someone else's pic, but seriously, it's really not that funny.

I know you're still sore about getting severely owned by Luke.

I know you're still depressed to find out that the leader of your "SQUAD" is in fact a 14 year old suicidal teenager.

But, life goes on.  Try to pick up the pieces, college boy.  And from now on, try to kick up the maturity another notch, ok?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2006, 11:21:18 AM »
LOL again.  Maybe in your own mind you think you're insulting me by posting someone else's pic, but seriously, it's really not that funny.

I know you're still sore about getting severely owned by Luke.

I know you're still depressed to find out that the leader of your "SQUAD" is in fact a 14 year old suicidal teenager.

But, life goes on.  Try to pick up the pieces, college boy.  And from now on, try to kick up the maturity another notch, ok?

You realize I could care less. Unlike you, this is an internet message board. My life does not revolve around a "14 year old suicidal teenager" like yours does. Do you realize how pathetic that makes you look? If he is in fact 14, then you're obsessed with a kid whose testicles have barely dropped. That's something to be proud of in life and I'm sure it would be a great pick-up line at a bar.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2006, 01:56:31 PM »
You realize I could care less. Unlike you, this is an internet message board. My life does not revolve around a "14 year old suicidal teenager" like yours does. Do you realize how pathetic that makes you look? If he is in fact 14, then you're obsessed with a kid whose testicles have barely dropped. That's something to be proud of in life and I'm sure it would be a great pick-up line at a bar.

LOL, damn man what do you do, hit the "refresh" button every minute until I make a post?  Your replies always come within a few minutes of my posts.  Why don't you spend some more time doing your homework, College Boy.  Less shit-talking online, and more studying and having a life outside of the net.  Just a suggestion that might help you.

I think it's hilarious that you SQUAT losers have built your entire internet personas around a "leader" who is a suicidal teenager.  HAHAHA  how pathetic is THAT?!  I mean, kiwiol refers to him as  the "great and almight Sarcasm."   ::) 

Trust me when I say, 95% of the board thinks you're all a bunch of tards and closet fags.  Take a look at what most of the posts/threads consist of on the V Board.  Gay this, gay that, cum guzzling this and that, etc etc.  That speaks volumes about you all, from a Freudian perspective that is.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2006, 04:26:20 PM »
LOL, damn man what do you do, hit the "refresh" button every minute until I make a post?  Your replies always come within a few minutes of my posts.  Why don't you spend some more time doing your homework, College Boy.  Less shit-talking online, and more studying and having a life outside of the net.  Just a suggestion that might help you.

I think it's hilarious that you SQUAT losers have built your entire internet personas around a "leader" who is a suicidal teenager.  HAHAHA  how pathetic is THAT?!  I mean, kiwiol refers to him as  the "great and almight Sarcasm."   ::) 

Trust me when I say, 95% of the board thinks you're all a bunch of tards and closet fags.  Take a look at what most of the posts/threads consist of on the V Board.  Gay this, gay that, cum guzzling this and that, etc etc.  That speaks volumes about you all, from a Freudian perspective that is.

Typical meltdown. By the way, I'm not the one going to boards I never frequent to follow a guy around and try to "own" him. Keep on nuthugging, the MMA board is full of them anyway.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2006, 06:06:42 PM »
Looks like the MMA board has turned into a verbal gangbang with BerzerkFury being the girl, both figuratively and literally.
Predictions
 40/61

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2006, 06:23:56 PM »
Looks like the MMA board has turned into a verbal gangbang with BerzerkFury being the pussy, both figuratively and literally.

Looks like I've made all you pussys melt down faster than Adonis after a set of 135 pound 1/4 rep squats.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2006, 06:59:56 PM »
Looks like I've made all you pussys melt down faster than Adonis after a set of 135 pound 1/4 rep squats.

You know you're losing when you start talking like that.
Predictions
 40/61

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2006, 07:10:09 PM »
You know you're losing when you start talking like that.

Generally I like to think that I'm winning when I see you continually replying to my posts in some feeble attempt to insult me or prove that you're not a completely useless waste of life.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2006, 07:32:45 PM »
Generally I like to think that I'm winning when I see you continually replying to my posts in some feeble attempt to insult me or prove that you're not a completely useless waste of life.

So let me get this straight, you come into the MMA board, stir shit up, and end up being owned by everyone here, many many times, and you think your winning?  I like continually replying to your posts because it's like bullying around a little kid who can't defend himself.  I'm not even trying to make you look stupid, your doing all the work for me.  Plus, I like how you recycle some of my material and try to throw it back at me, maybe if you payed attention you would learn how to do it right.
Predictions
 40/61

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2006, 07:35:13 PM »
So let me get this straight, you come into the MMA board, stir shit up, and end up being owned by everyone here, many many times, and you think your winning?  I like continually replying to your posts because it's like bullying around a little kid who can't defend himself.  I'm not even trying to make you look stupid, your doing all the work for me.  Plus, I like how you recycle some of my material and try to throw it back at me, maybe if you payed attention you would learn how to do it right.

hahahahaha, this is gold. What material do you use? The only thing I've ever seen you do on here is whine like a little bitch when Scimowser makes any kind of point. Don't flatter yourself, you're nothing but a pissant and I take anything you say witha grain of salt. Keep proving my point though, the only one coming out like the idiot is the one named ChuteBoxe getting beat down like a red-headed step child. Keep up the melt down!

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2006, 08:09:21 PM »
Keep proving my point though, the only one coming out like the idiot is the one named ChuteBoxe getting beat down like a red-headed step child. Keep up the melt down!

What is your point anyways? The only thing you've proved is that your argument skills are far inferior to mine.  You should wikidpedia definitions of the following words since your so fond of doing gay things like that,  1.Winning, 2.beatdown, 3.meltdown.  Then think real hard about who is really having a meltdown.  You went as far as to pull shit off an on-line dictionary in order to find a way to out wit me.  While your sitting in your cage doing research trying to find a way to end this one sided verbal thrashing, I'm pulling shit off the top of my head and still making you look bad.  Remember, you have winning confused losing.  Now do us all a favor and die in a car fire.
Predictions
 40/61

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2006, 08:23:21 PM »

the vboard is for the b level squad members

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2006, 08:24:48 PM »

Earl, I heard you were caught sifting through Chuck Liddell's garbage again trying to find a pair of his used fighting trunks to sniff and roll around in.

hahaha I love how you bring up your fantasies with sugar ray and pass them off as mine you little fruit hahahahaha

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2006, 08:56:00 PM »
What is your point anyways? The only thing you've proved is that your argument skills are far inferior to mine.  You should wikidpedia definitions of the following words since your so fond of doing gay things like that,  1.Winning, 2.beatdown, 3.meltdown.  Then think real hard about who is really having a meltdown.  You went as far as to pull shit off an on-line dictionary in order to find a way to out wit me.  While your sitting in your cage doing research trying to find a way to end this one sided verbal thrashing, I'm pulling shit off the top of my head and still making you look bad.  Remember, you have winning confused losing.  Now do us all a favor and die in a car fire.

You realize I check in on your meltdown once an hour and type out a response in less than 15 seconds that infuriates you to the point of making continuous 8 line "insult attempts" at me. Who looks like the bigger retard here? I say one thing and you explode! Dance puppet!!!!!!!!!