Author Topic: Nastula and Belfort test positive for banned substances  (Read 10756 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Nastula and Belfort test positive for banned substances
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2006, 09:17:24 PM »
You realize I check in on your meltdown once an hour and type out a response in less than 15 seconds that infuriates you to the point of making continuous 8 line "insult attempts" at me. Who looks like the bigger retard here? I say one thing and you explode! Dance puppet!!!!!!!!!

accept your owning like a man rather than like a whining little bitch already

instead you'll go back to the v to get your "yes men" to tell you that you owned us hahahahahaha ;D

E
E

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2006, 11:02:13 PM »
Geeez, you guys are starting to sound like a bunch of 14 year old girls.  Who cares already.  This is supposed to be an MMA forum, not a mean girls slumber party.

Who cares if someone thought TKD was combat effective (it isn't), who cares if they are TUFF noobs who read the underground and mmaweekly.  Let stay on topic and discuss MMA.  If we need to, lets get a getbig G2G and settle our differences on the mat or in the ring/cage.  This way we part as friends and can go back to debate pros and cons. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2006, 10:07:48 AM »
Geeez, you guys are starting to sound like a bunch of 14 year old girls.  Who cares already.  This is supposed to be an MMA forum, not a mean girls slumber party.

Who cares if someone thought TKD was combat effective (it isn't), who cares if they are TUFF noobs who read the underground and mmaweekly.  Let stay on topic and discuss MMA.  If we need to, lets get a getbig G2G and settle our differences on the mat or in the ring/cage.  This way we part as friends and can go back to debate pros and cons. 

Yes, I'll be the bigger man and bury the hatchet for this forum. I'd rather not see this place turn into another Sherdog or the other shitbag MMA sites overrun by retards now.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2006, 10:43:27 AM »
Now, let me get something straight.

JerkFury loves to call other people losers who have no life outside of getbig.

Yet, "for kicks" he spends his free time trying to spam and troll a legit board on getbig.

Pot, meet kettle.

By the way, JerkFury, how are things going in the Squad?  How does it feel to have a 14 year old Suicidal Teenager as your leader?  You SQUAT puppies received the owning of the CENTURY.  I'm surprised any of you still have the nerve to post on getbig anymore.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2006, 10:45:00 AM »
Now, let me get something straight.

JerkFury loves to call other people losers who have no life outside of getbig.

Yet, "for kicks" he spends his free time trying to spam and troll a legit board on getbig.

Pot, meet kettle.

By the way, JerkFury, how are things going in the Squad?  How does it feel to have a 14 year old Suicidal Teenager as your leader?  You SQUAT puppies received the owning of the CENTURY.  I'm surprised any of you still have the nerve to post on getbig anymore.

How does it to feel to have your life revolve around said 14 year old teenager? If you're coming up on 40 like you say you are and you're that obsessed with a kid then you have problems and really ought to seek help. Talk about IRONY. Now I'm done replying to you on this board as I'll keep my word.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2006, 07:29:38 PM »
How does it to feel to have your life revolve around said 14 year old teenager? If you're coming up on 40 like you say you are and you're that obsessed with a kid then you have problems and really ought to seek help. Talk about IRONY. Now I'm done replying to you on this board as I'll keep my word.

Monster avoidance of the issues raised in my post.

Go back to the V where you're wanted, COLLEGE BOY.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2006, 07:34:16 PM »
Monster avoidance of the issues raised in my post.

Go back to the V where you're wanted, COLLEGE BOY.

What issues? I could care less as to what age he is. I go out about my business and so does he. You, on the other hand, do nothing but stalk us around Getbig, even following me to the MMA board. By the way, the "college boy" insult was played out the day you used it. Now move on and stop polluting this board with your inane bullshit. Pull your tail out of your vagina and go back down to the V. I'd rather not have to deal with you here.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2006, 09:23:03 PM »
I'd rather not have to deal with you here.

Well, then, college boy, you know where the door is, don't you?

Need I remind you that you came here to troll, and bragged about as much on the V.  So why are you now acting all high and mighty and wanting to be left alone, as if you were some innocent victim being harassed?  You came here to harass others, after all.

And by the way, I thought you said above that you weren't going to respond to any more of my posts here?  ::)

The more you write, the more hypocrisy you show, and the dumber you make yourself look.  Cut your losses while you still can.