Author Topic: smoking and roids  (Read 1584 times)

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
smoking and roids
« on: October 26, 2006, 03:01:12 PM »
does anyone smoke?(not weed) and still use roids?

Im just see how your results were.

I guess you would have shorting in breath but are you still pushing yourself.

I myself have smoked for almost 6 years and quit now for almost 10 years.and when I was using roids and smoking I would sweat alot more then I do now.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: smoking and roids
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 04:40:52 PM »
I think this falls in-line with the drinking while on gear thread

Building your body and eat CLEAN just to pollute it with nicotine?

Doesn't seem worth it to me
U

The D-Unit

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 06:47:16 PM »
Yeah, I would also think it would raise the heart risk to a serious level...kinda like girls that smoke when taking birth control.  Depending on what you are on thickening of the blood could be a risk.  Combine that with a serious smoking habit and it sounds like a bad scenario.

That being said, I don't think the occasional smoke with the even more occasional drink won't make ya drop dead ya know.

I know more than one bber that may drink on Saturdays and look great all year round (by drink I mean a few beers...nothing frat style).

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 02:11:11 AM »
Doesn't Ruhl smoke pre- contest? And lord knows he's on tons of sauce. I my self smoke but not retarded amounts maybe a smoke or 3 a day. The shortness of breathe is cut down if you do cardio regularly. I know a few chicks that do smoke and do cardio like machines...dude everything in life is cool with moderation. I don't think my gains have been affected by smoking, but then again I eat like a mule and take my vitamins as well all seems cool.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 02:39:30 AM »
Nicotine is a stimulant....but not a good one...Hell, popping E-tabs may actually be better for you....Yeah you will age quick on an Amphetamine...but have you seen a smoker age?

It sounds like you are a smoker...I just think it is a useless and disgusting habit....

A while back I used to dip...Dip meaning chew...Copenhagen long cut was my poison....I would have a fatty after every meal.  One day I ended up quitting because I was getting a hole in my lip....

In retrospect quitting nicotine was like quitting caffiene next to Oxycontin.

When I quit I felt instantly better..I mean like in three days I was feeling great...

And man, what an appetite....I was like Division and Arnold Jr in bowl full of penises....a hungry happy man...

Take it for what it's worth, nicotine is not a good drug to be on if you are trying to get the quality calories you need.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2006, 04:54:12 AM »
There are periods when I will burn some herb.  Buts its sporadic for me kind of like weed cycles with long off periods.  I may smoke pot daily for 2 months and not smoke it again for 10 months or more, maybe less.  During my competitive BB days I never smoked it that was about a 10 year period.  The damage it does to the body is the scary side, did you ever look at the inside of a bong? NASTY! That shit is going in your lungs!

Cigs are the same thing, especially if you smoke a lot of em, I know some human smokestacks who smoke about 3 packs a day and they look about 15 years older than they are.  Someone said "it all seems cool" are you sure?  Are you sure some bright spot is not forming for your next chest x-ray?

I personally hate smokers......cause they do it in public for everyone else to be expossed to, not giving a fu*k about the people around them's wishes for clean air.  Someone who dissrespects my liberties and desire to breath clean, cancer free air is the kind of person I would like to drop a bomb on.  The only thing that gives me any peace about is I laugh cause the idiots are killing themselves in the process.  See if I burn up a doob the only person it hurts is me, and the hippy chick who loves to get high and f*ck  :)

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2006, 06:27:10 AM »
DON'T F'ing kid yourselves . . . VERY BAD,
disguised as, "Oh only a couple a day, not so bad
FOR ME", (cause I am special) and "the rules don't
apply to me". YA RIGHT!!! what crap . . .

Vasoconstriction boys - starving off circualtion
the certain narrowing of your blood passages,
choking all your tissues s l o w l y.

Carbon-monoxides affininty for hemoglobin - a BIGGIE
major starvation of ALL tissues in the body.
R e g a r d l e s s, of whether you take your
vitamins or not. IT WILL HURT YOU!

Up-to 25-40% percent reduction in circulating oxygen
in your entire system. Like being at altitute with reduced
oxygen things dies a slow death . . . P E R I O D !

Damn! Nicotine is mostly (becomes nearly)
a secondary risk factor . . .

The way AAS increase cardio-pulmonary hypertenison
the way AAS negatively influences your blood fat profiles
there ARE HUGELY influenced risks associated with even
MINOR tobbacco use

Part of why it ages the sh!t out of even
*a healthy smoker* - vitamins or NOT!

DON'T USE TOBACCO PRODUCTS - PERIOD!
1 life 1 liver

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2006, 07:42:25 AM »
There are no alternatives, no compromises, no opinions...Smoking is bad for you 100%. Period.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2006, 12:23:25 PM »

And man, what an appetite....I was like Division and Arnold Jr in bowl full of penises....a hungry happy man...

You straight up busted my balls...but even so, that one cracked me up ;)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2006, 01:22:57 PM »
There are periods when I will burn some herb.  Buts its sporadic for me kind of like weed cycles with long off periods.  I may smoke pot daily for 2 months and not smoke it again for 10 months or more, maybe less.  During my competitive BB days I never smoked it that was about a 10 year period.  The damage it does to the body is the scary side, did you ever look at the inside of a bong? NASTY! That shit is going in your lungs!

Cigs are the same thing, especially if you smoke a lot of em, I know some human smokestacks who smoke about 3 packs a day and they look about 15 years older than they are.  Someone said "it all seems cool" are you sure?  Are you sure some bright spot is not forming for your next chest x-ray?

I personally hate smokers......cause they do it in public for everyone else to be expossed to, not giving a fu*k about the people around them's wishes for clean air.  Someone who dissrespects my liberties and desire to breath clean, cancer free air is the kind of person I would like to drop a bomb on.  The only thing that gives me any peace about is I laugh cause the idiots are killing themselves in the process.  See if I burn up a doob the only person it hurts is me, and the hippy chick who loves to get high and f*ck  :)

lmao
ah yeah Im a voodo child

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2006, 02:34:31 PM »

L2H

You crack me up - and saved me
from writing much of the same . . .

RIGHT on brother!
1 life 1 liver

barnabas

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2006, 11:54:41 AM »
Doesn't Ruhl smoke pre- contest? And lord knows he's on tons of sauce. I my self smoke but not retarded amounts maybe a smoke or 3 a day. The shortness of breathe is cut down if you do cardio regularly. I know a few chicks that do smoke and do cardio like machines...dude everything in life is cool with moderation. I don't think my gains have been affected by smoking, but then again I eat like a mule and take my vitamins as well all seems cool.

Yeah, if you have seen his video they show him smoking at one point.  I think it's called Made in Germany.  Really good video IMO.

GLP

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2006, 03:14:17 PM »
does anyone smoke?(not weed) and still use roids?

Im just see how your results were.

I guess you would have shorting in breath but are you still pushing yourself.

I myself have smoked for almost 6 years and quit now for almost 10 years.and when I was using roids and smoking I would sweat alot more then I do now.
hello bro...better than manufacturing for your lungs, easily get respratory disease i think. those and pollution, much worse than smoking cigars. i smoke, im fine live in a clean place bro........