Author Topic: natural al-verify your lifts!!!!!  (Read 8333 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
natural al-verify your lifts!!!!!
« on: October 26, 2006, 03:09:00 PM »
here's your chance:

make up any ludacris lift you can think of...It could be deadlifting 315lbs for 150 reps and I'll claim to have done it, I'll also claim that it was very easy and you can't do it because "you're just not very good at deadlifting" and then I'll claim that I'm gonna record it.  Here's the catch, no matter how many people challange me, I'll never actually do anything except say that I'll post videos when I"m ready.

I know it's stealing TA's M.O. but I want to know what it's like to live in fantasy land for a little while. 

*****I don't really believe I could deadlift 315 for 150 reps, it's just an example.
nasser=piece of shit

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
Re: natural al-verify your lifts!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 03:10:24 PM »
I don't believe you could either. I challenge you to prove it! Or, alternatively, deadlift a car
I min/max my physique

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 03:11:03 PM »
here's your chance:

make up any ludacris lift you can think of...It could be deadlifting 315lbs for 150 reps and I'll claim to have done it, I'll also claim that it was very easy and you can't do it because "you're just not very good at deadlifting" and then I'll claim that I'm gonna record it.  Here's the catch, no matter how many people challange me, I'll never actually do anything except say that I'll post videos when I"m ready.

I know it's stealing TA's M.O. but I want to know what it's like to live in fantasy land for a little while. 

*****I don't really believe I could deadlift 315 for 150 reps, it's just an example.
calm down killer.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 03:14:09 PM »
I don't believe you could either. I challenge you to prove it! Or, alternatively, deadlift a car

let's see if I can get this right, let me know how I do:

it's easy, you can't do it because you're just not a good deadlifter.  I'll tape it as soon as I find the time.   I've also squatted a buick and I used to be 75% bodyfat...I ate some creamcakes and now I'm down to 2.5%.

calm down killer.

easy friend.  With negative comments like that I won't tell you about the "adonis pri..."...er I mean the "natural al" principles.
nasser=piece of shit

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 03:14:45 PM »
Okay AL see if you can top this.  I once did good mornings with 405 lbs for 33 reps and i didn't even use collars on the bar.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 03:18:19 PM »
Power cleans/presses/overhead squat combo. 

Did it for 22min straight, with 220lbs on my 22nd birthday.  I lost 8lbs of fat during that 22min.  I celebrated with a donut and hugging a tranny. 

It's too easy.
Y

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 03:21:36 PM »
i once repped my johnson a couple of hundred times one night?

You want a video?

My form was pretty good, reps wer quick shawn ray style.

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 03:23:30 PM »
let's see if I can get this right, let me know how I do:

A reasonable approximation, but you should try a bit harder to be pedantic -- at the very least, say something's Quixotic or Prufrockian even if it's really not.  Also be sure to wrongly capitalize a bunch of words and have a typo or few for good measure.  (It's too late now, but your subject line would've read better like this: "NATURAL al-verify your LIFTS!!!!!")

Oh, and at some point, you've gotta go, "hahahahahahah" -- always with an h on the end of the maniacal laugh ;)  Addy likes that.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 03:32:09 PM »
Okay AL see if you can top this.  I once did good mornings with 405 lbs for 33 reps and i didn't even use collars on the bar.

I've actually done 415 lbs for 53 reps.  It's too easy!!!!!

Power cleans/presses/overhead squat combo. 

Did it for 22min straight, with 220lbs on my 22nd birthday.  I lost 8lbs of fat during that 22min.  I celebrated with a donut and hugging a tranny. 

It's too easy.

impressive but I've done that with 330lbs on my 33rd birthday and lost 33.3  lbs...the set concluded at 3:33 and then I put 3 guys in critical condition.

i once repped my johnson a couple of hundred times one night?

You want a video?

My form was pretty good, reps wer quick shawn ray style.

Last time I did that I was eating ice cream.  I can predict the exact moment I'm gonna jerk off just by using science.  it's too easy!!!!!!!!!!!!

A reasonable approximation, but you should try a bit harder to be pedantic -- at the very least, say something's Quixotic or Prufrockian even if it's really not.  Also be sure to wrongly capitalize a bunch of words and have a typo or few for good measure.  (It's too late now, but your subject line would've read better like this: "NATURAL al-verify your LIFTS!!!!!")

Oh, and at some point, you've gotta go, "hahahahahahah" -- always with an h on the end of the maniacal laugh ;)  Addy likes that.

Good tips, let me try....hahahahahahahahah a...damn, messed it up..hahahhahahahahahahah ...got it.  thanks.
nasser=piece of shit

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 03:36:12 PM »
haha funny shit.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 03:37:26 PM »
I've actually done 415 lbs for 53 reps.  It's too easy!!!!!

impressive but I've done that with 330lbs on my 33rd birthday and lost 33.3  lbs...the set concluded at 3:33 and then I put 3 guys in critical condition.

Last time I did that I was eating ice cream.  I can predict the exact moment I'm gonna jerk off just by using science.  it's too easy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good tips, let me try....hahahahahahahahah a...damn, messed it up..hahahhahahahahahahah ...got it.  thanks.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAH  That 330lbs lift is clearly quixotic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAH   

Seriously though.  It is
Y

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 03:39:52 PM »
haha funny shit.

it's all science my friend.  I've been working on an "anti-gravity" suit at nasa lately.  I'll post pics as soon as I find the time.  I get about 54,551 Pm's a day asking me for advice, in fact a few national level guys are calling me right now!  It's to easy hahahhahahahahhahahahaha hahahah

HAHAHAHAH  

Seriously though.  It is

I entend on adding this to my routine.  I'm going to call it "330's", they will always be performed at 3:30 in the afternoon.  It's too easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nasser=piece of shit

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006, 03:43:55 PM »
I once got my bodyfat % measured and it was 0.0%
P

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 03:50:16 PM »

HAHAHAHAH   

Seriously though.  It is

hahahahahahahahahahah

here's the definition of the word quitoxic.  I did not google it I knew it from all my work at nasa:
One entry found for quixotic.

Main Entry: quix·ot·ic
Pronunciation: kwik-'sä-tik
Function: adjective
Etymology: Don Quixote
1 : foolishly impractical especially in the pursuit of ideals; especially : marked by rash lofty romantic ideas or extravagantly chivalrous action
2 : CAPRICIOUS, UNPREDICTABLE
synonym see IMAGINARY
- quix·ot·i·cal  /-ti-k&l/ adjective
- quix·ot·i·cal·ly  /-ti-k(&-)lE/ adverb

I once got my bodyfat % measured and it was 0.0%

I can predict my bodyfat to the nanosecond using the pathagorean therom and other scientific instruments that I have to googl....er, I mean other scientific instruments that I can name easily if you give me a few minutes.  It's tooooo easy hahahhahhahahahhahah

****now if I wanted to be really clever I would log off and log back in using my wife's account and back up everything that I say but I wouldn't even change the way I type of the language and common statements that I use every day.  I'd...er she'd say things like "it's too easy" or "your as gay as..." or "meltdown".....
nasser=piece of shit

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2006, 04:21:00 PM »
Okay AL you got me on the good mornings but there's no way you can beat this.  "Up the rack/down the rack" incline dumbell flyes all for 20 reps.  I started with the 2.5 lb dumbells and went up by 5 lb increments until I hit the 200lbers then went back down the rack and finished with the 2.5 lbers, no rest between sets.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2006, 04:25:21 PM »
Okay AL you got me on the good mornings but there's no way you can beat this.  "Up the rack/down the rack" incline dumbell flyes all for 20 reps.  I started with the 2.5 lb dumbells and went up by 5 lb increments until I hit the 200lbers then went back down the rack and finished with the 2.5 lbers, no rest between sets.

sounds good friend.  I'm going to use these next time I do chest.  I'll call them "rammers".  I'm going to make the gym owner buy me a set of 250's and I'll video it next time I work out.  It's too easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  hahahhahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahahahah

****see daddywaddy's thread on doing 5 minute push ups to understand the humor to my response
nasser=piece of shit

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2006, 05:08:35 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2006, 05:27:24 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA

yes my fellow king.  I'm off to bed...er, to do research at nasa.  Tomorrow morning I'll be running 18 miles and eating an ice cream cone.  I may video tape it.  It's TOO EASY, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhahahahahahahahahah ahahahahah
nasser=piece of shit

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2006, 05:30:56 PM »
sounds good friend.  I'm going to use these next time I do chest.  I'll call them "rammers".  I'm going to make the gym owner buy me a set of 250's and I'll video it next time I work out.  It's too easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  hahahhahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahahahah

****see daddywaddy's thread on doing 5 minute push ups to understand the humor to my response

I'm doing super Rammer's tomorrow.  It's 10 sets of Rammer's back to back in giant setted fashion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I will do it in my gratitude suit!  It's morphologically pragmatical, and those who doubt me will be subjected to an impavid owning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH
Y

voiceofreason

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2006, 05:32:04 PM »
With no apparatus of any kind, I once military pressed myself, thus displaying lifting prowess that defies the gravitational pull of the earth.

Oh, and I also squatted the most recent cast of "The Biggest Loser" on day one while receiving oral from that hot female trainer.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2006, 05:37:41 PM »
I'm doing super Rammer's tomorrow.  It's 10 sets of Rammer's back to back in giant setted fashion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I will do it in my gratitude suit!  It's morphologically pragmatical, and those who doubt me will be subjected to an impavid owning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH

the problem here is that you're 98.9% bodyfat.  If you follow my principles I can tell you to the nanosecond what you'll weigh to the ounce in exactly 3.5 years all while eating ice cream and doing graviton training!!!!

****I actually laughed outloud when I read your post-good job******

With no apparatus of any kind, I once military pressed myself, thus displaying lifting prowess that defies the gravitational pull of the earth.

Oh, and I also squatted the most recent cast of "The Biggest Loser" on day one while receiving oral from that hot female trainer.

it's too easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha h......a-hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2006, 05:45:25 PM »
tomorrow I I'm going to video tape myself promising to video tape myself.  it will be astounding!!!!!!!!!  It's too easy!!!!
nasser=piece of shit

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2006, 05:46:35 PM »
tomorrow I I'm going to video tape myself promising to video tape myself.  it will be astounding!!!!!!!!!  It's too easy!!!!

Very Christian like beliefs. 
I'm willing to die for the video tapes I champion to take, but never follow through on. 

ARE YOU??????

HAHAHAAHAHA
Y

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2006, 06:16:44 PM »
I'm willing to die for the video tapes I champion to take, but never follow through on. 

ARE YOU??????

HAHAHAAHAHA

I almost video taped myself for you guys!!!!!

next I'm going to go to the MD boards and post a bunch of stuff to piss off pulumbo, flex and everyone else over there, then I'm going to come back here and post a link to that link then I'm gonna bitch and whine when I get banned and act like I did nothing wrong all the while telling flex that he was nothing special genetically just to make myself feel better about my sub-par genetics!!! yes!!!

ARE YOU??????

HAHAHAAHAHA

or I could have just typed "meltdown" and I'd have "owned" you!!  hahahahah
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2006, 06:25:29 PM »
Deadlifting 135 for 100 reps would be hard - even deadlifting the empty bar would be because it would be so damn annoying and repetitive.

My lifts which I will probably end up putting on youtube sometime between now and the next few weeks:

Bench: 325
Deadlift: 455
Squat: 405 for at least a few deep reps.

Not a bad total.  And power suits are allowed in PL contests right?  I would say a suit would add a few pounds to those lifts.  Chalk is as good as straps in my book.

but youre 30% BF.  I've done all of these at 1.27589% BF.  No suit, no belt, no straps.  In fact just to make it harder on myself, as kings often do I coated my entire body with baby oil.  Then I greased the bar and put tacks on the floor while working out barefoot.  I had pics but the guy behind the counter didn't know how to hold the camera so they came out all blurry.  it was too easy.

***I don't really think your 30% BF, I was just trying to stay in character****
nasser=piece of shit