Author Topic: So I'm listening to Sean Hannity...........  (Read 3145 times)

Mr. Intenseone

So I'm listening to Sean Hannity...........
« on: October 26, 2006, 03:14:10 PM »
......today (because it's the only radio program worth listening to after Rush) and he does this bit on Thursdays called "man on the street" where his assistant goes and ask random questions to the public. He askes people some questions like "Who is our  "vice pres", "sec of state", etc, then he askes one girl what she is doing with her life, she replies that she is a third year political science major, Sean "oh really, then should be easy for you" he askes the questions and the only one she could answer was "Condelezza Rice" and that was it, then he askes "Are you aware that we have an election coming up"? She replies "No, I didn't"......keep in mind this is a THIRD YEAR political science major........the clincher......he askes if she was a Democrat or Republican, without hesitation she says "Democrat" ::)!!

Mr. Intenseone

Re: So I'm listening to Sean Hannity...........
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 03:59:45 PM »
Hello?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 04:00:52 PM »
Sean hannity is notorious for tea-bagging retards ;)

Sean hannity=down syndrome molestor for life

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 04:14:41 PM »
Sean hannity is notorious for tea-bagging retards ;)

Sean hannity=down syndrome molestor for life

::)....please!  It's a well known fact that most people in law enforcement and fire fighters are blatantly Liberal!

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 04:18:58 PM »
Sounds like a set up

Purge_WTF

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 04:20:32 PM »
::)....please!  It's a well known fact that most people in law enforcement and fire fighters are blatantly Liberal!

And we should by all means hate them every chance we get, shouldn't we?  ::)

And Sean Insanity is, much like yourself, a typical Kool-Aid-guzzling Republiwhore pussy who thinks George Bush is capable of doing no wrong. I know it's hard for you to watch your party lose control of the country and all, but get killed.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 04:21:46 PM »
Sounds like a set up

No set up, he does this every week and his assistant goes to random places throughout the city, it's pretty funny just how out of touch people are, yet most of these people vote!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 04:22:00 PM »
Hannity, the guy who can't even keep his Churchill quotes honest...  ::)  Why should I believe for a second he's not pulling a Phil Hendrie on the listeners??? Sean Hannity, the guy has a lot of balls talking about others people's retarded ways when his favorite bitch, Ann Coulter is so stupid she thinks Canada sent troops to Vietnam ::) and strongly defended that fact....

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 04:23:19 PM »
 And we should by all means hate them every chance we get, shouldn't we?  ::)

I didn't say that spindoctor!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 04:25:44 PM »
Hannity, the guy who can't even keep his Churchill quotes honest...  ::)  Why should I believe for a second he's not pulling a Phil Hendrie on the listeners??? Sean Hannity, the guy has a lot of balls talking about others people's retarded ways when his favorite bitch, Ann Coulter is so stupid she thinks Canada sent troops to Vietnam ::) and strongly defended that fact....

Maybe if you listened once in while you'd know you anal dwelling ass monkey!

BTW, I like Phil Hendire

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 04:28:00 PM »
Sounds like a set up
Exactly... He doesn't say what the questions were, but I'm guessing this is just a who holds what positions questionnaire by his saying the only one she got right was Condi.... I have a hard time believing a 3rd year political science major even at the worst college in the nation isn't going to know all the major players in government... This IS most likely a classic Phil Hendrie stunt.  And look who sits here and naively eats it up ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 04:28:50 PM »
BTW, I like Phil Hendire
You probably think the guests are real ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006, 04:30:46 PM »
Sounds like a set up

Have you ever seen the Jaywalking segment on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno?  Scary how dumb some people are, including college students. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 04:35:36 PM »
Have you ever seen the Jaywalking segment on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno?  Scary how dumb some people are, including college students. 
Yea, but have you ever noticed how often they decide to catch people in the middle of bar hopping.  One minute you're laughing it up with buddies, several drinks in, and the next minute you have the lights on you and are being asked questions on National TV...  I know there are a lot of stupid people out there, but they do their best to catch them at their dumbest.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2006, 04:37:56 PM »
Exactly... He doesn't say what the questions were, but I'm guessing this is just a who holds what positions questionnaire by his saying the only one she got right was Condi.... I have a hard time believing a 3rd year political science major even at the worst college in the nation isn't going to know all the major players in government... This IS most likely a classic Phil Hendrie stunt.  And look who sits here and naively eats it up ::)

These were the exact questions:

1. Do you know who our Vice President is?

2. Do you know who our Secratary of State is?

3. Do you know who Donald Rumsfeld is?

4. Do you know who Dennis Hastert is?

5. Do we have an election coming up?

Are these misleading questions to you??

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2006, 04:41:48 PM »
i am by no means a liberal if i was i wouldn't have such a violent personality or job for that matter

and college kids are stupid and she is a girl on top of that just a disaster waiting to happen

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2006, 04:42:12 PM »
Yea, but have you ever noticed how often they decide to catch people in the middle of bar hopping.  One minute you're laughing it up with buddies, several drinks in, and the next minute you have the lights on you and are being asked questions on National TV...  I know there are a lot of stupid people out there, but they do their best to catch them at their dumbest.

Perhaps, but this is the middle of the day, and they're being asked things like who fought in the Civil War.    

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2006, 04:44:47 PM »
These were the exact questions:

1. Do you know who our Vice President is?

2. Do you know who our Secratary of State is?

3. Do you know who Donald Rumsfeld is?

4. Do you know who Dennis Hastert is?

5. Do we have an election coming up?

Are these misleading questions to you??

ahahahahahahha..... Thanks for proving it was a hoax... You really believe a third year political science major isn't going to know those answers ::) What's that say about your intelligence :-X  Not even able to know the vice president.... ahahahahahaha.... Bullshit... end of story...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2006, 04:45:46 PM »
ahahahahahahha..... Thanks for proving it was a hoax... You really believe a third year political science major isn't going to know those answers ::) What's that say about your intelligence :-X  Not even able to know the vice president.... ahahahahahaha.... Bullshit... end of story...

Jeez your an idiot!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2006, 04:46:41 PM »

I have heard college students on Jaywalking being asked questions as elementary as this and getting them wrong.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2006, 04:53:11 PM »
Perhaps, but this is the middle of the day, and they're being asked things like who fought in the Civil War.    
I've seen them ask the questions at night several times and clearly stop people who had a few drinks in them.  I do agree many people are stupid... many fall so far into the "I don't give a shit about anything but myself" category that they don't know anything about anything outside of their bubble...  They never vote and they run from any discussion of politics or world events...  But this person on Hannity's show... it's a little suspicious... The person has an interest and is getting an education in the field.... Seems a little too perfect of a hit for Hannity don't you think???

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2006, 04:54:00 PM »
Jeez your an idiot!!
Well we have something in common because we both feel the same way about eachother ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2006, 04:59:17 PM »
  But this person on Hannity's show... it's a little suspicious... The person has an interest and is getting an education in the field.... Seems a little too perfect of a hit for Hannity don't you think???

Dude, that was just one person he asked, it wasn't like she was a guest, he askes a number of people each week, this chick was just some random person off the street, he does that to get a general conscenses of what people really know! BTW, she said she had a 2.8 gpa!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2006, 05:01:19 PM »
I've seen them ask the questions at night several times and clearly stop people who had a few drinks in them.  I do agree many people are stupid... many fall so far into the "I don't give a shit about anything but myself" category that they don't know anything about anything outside of their bubble...  They never vote and they run from any discussion of politics or world events...  But this person on Hannity's show... it's a little suspicious... The person has an interest and is getting an education in the field.... Seems a little too perfect of a hit for Hannity don't you think???

I don't have an opinion, because I didn't hear the show, but I would imagine he picked the person who gave the dumbest response to feature on the show.  I'm sure that's what Jay Leno does too.  Otherwise, it wouldn't be funny. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2006, 05:05:06 PM »
I have heard college students on Jaywalking being asked questions as elementary as this and getting them wrong.  
I don't doubt that, but we're talking about a political science major?  I would totally believe this of a lot of other majors but I bet it's pretty hard to find a third year political science major who doesn't know who the vice president is...  So much of their work/studies is going to involve current politics...  You would have a hard enough time making it through the basic required government courses without knowing these people...  And the political discussions that pop up in class, oh hell you'd have to be totally oblivious not to know...  Totally oblivious doesn't make it to the third year...  But Hannity just happens to stumble on one?  Right.....