Author Topic: Bathrobes?  (Read 2615 times)

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
Bathrobes?
« on: October 27, 2006, 06:57:44 AM »
I need to buy a new bathrobe. 

Anybody own those big thick cloth ones?  I have always bought the little silk ones.
They have their purposes, but lounging around the house in them isn't one of them.

They look they would be very hot.  Opinions? 

Also anybody ever tried any of the Logo ones at Ceaser's?  I read that they are very good and I am leaning to buying one of them.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Bathrobes?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 07:19:05 AM »
I need to buy a new bathrobe. 

Anybody own those big thick cloth ones?  I have always bought the little silk ones.
They have their purposes, but lounging around the house in them isn't one of them.

They look they would be very hot.  Opinions? 

Also anybody ever tried any of the Logo ones at Ceaser's?  I read that they are very good and I am leaning to buying one of them.
I don't bother with them. I just walk around naked until its time to get dressed  ;)

PB

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 10:24:57 AM »
my sister and her husband have one.  they are really nice.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 10:45:39 AM »
We've got thick terry cloth ones that hang by our hot tub, but I also have the silky ones for summer and a fleece one for winter.  No, it's not too hot, but it's a short one.

What I want to get is one made like one in a room at a hotel I stayed at.  It had supersoft material on the inside and outside was some other material.  It felt so nice and was very luxurious.  I think you can get those for about $100.  Vic. Secret sells them in their catalog but I'm not sure about stores.  Finer dept. stores would probably have them.
R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 10:46:20 AM »
my sister and her husband have one.  they are really nice.

Do they share it Migs ;D
R

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2006, 10:58:05 AM »
Do they share it Migs ;D

um eeew, this is my sister were talking about.  No.  lol.

Yeah i like your robes, they are very comfy!  lol. 

i believe nordstoms and macy's have them.  you can also try you local high end spa places and see if you can buy one

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2006, 12:44:25 PM »
OS, grab one, you won't regret it. I used to always get the silky sexy ones too, and they do have their purposes, but I gotta tell ya, there's nothing like stepping out of a shower and wrapping yourself up in one of those big thick terry robes, ...especially if it's just come out of the dryer. mmmm
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2006, 02:40:02 PM »
OS, grab one, you won't regret it. I used to always get the silky sexy ones too, and they do have their purposes, but I gotta tell ya, there's nothing like stepping out of a shower and wrapping yourself up in one of those big thick terry robes, ...especially if it's just come out of the dryer. mmmm
La Senza has a variety of nice looking comfortable ones if anyone is interested.

PB

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2006, 02:50:11 PM »
I have 4 lambs skinned at dusk every winter solstice, and use their skins as a robe each year . . . nothing even comes close . . . except this great woven silk caftan I had when I was staying at the Ritz in Istanbul.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2006, 01:41:26 PM »
When I was in New England I loved the thick terry cloth robes.  I had one that I got from ABC's move the The Shining (the TV station).  It said "Overlook Hotel" on it.  Anyway, it was the best when coming out of a shower or bath in the winter.   But...now that I'm in FL, it's too hot.  Gotta have the satin ones.  :)
:D Weee

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2006, 03:47:15 PM »
The one Brad Pitt wore in fight club!
X