Author Topic: Bloody Noses?  (Read 3551 times)

bigguns175

• Getbig II
Bloody Noses?
« on: October 27, 2006, 09:21:01 AM »
Do you guys get a lot of bloody noses when taking dbols?  It seems whenever I take a cycle with them my nose gets really sensitive and if i just tap it a bit it will start bleeding?  I heard from some guys at the gym its normal and its a possible side effect.  It doesn't bother me much just annoying as hell.  There is nothing to worry about tho right?

Freak69

• Getbig I
Re: Bloody Noses?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 09:25:19 AM »
Bro i think it could be because you blood pressure is up from the dbol.  i would have it checked to make sure that it is not up to high.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 11:23:43 AM »
Do you guys get a lot of bloody noses when taking dbols?

No, I don't.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 11:26:49 AM »
Get your BP checked.

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 12:15:39 PM »
Yea you guys are probably right, Lately when I run just a block I'm out of breathe and ready to kill over, I just thought that was because I put on a couple pounds of fat.  I'm going to go get that tested hopefully today, odd I went to the doctor on the 16th and they said it was good.  Ohh well, still going to have it checked.  Thanks for the advice, I'll try and get back on results

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2006, 12:18:15 PM »
I've gotten bloody noses from cycles and this normally means you need to adjust your dose..If you're getting bloody noses, something is wrong. What else are you taking and how much? I find it hard to believe that dbol would cause this, but rather it may be some other factor from another drug. Like the other guys said, get your bp checked though.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2006, 01:37:03 PM »
i used to get them all the time on Anadrol, i'd be standing there and i'd look down and there'd be blood on my shirt literally without touching my nose.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2006, 07:05:03 PM »
Do you guys get a lot of bloody noses when taking dbols?  It seems whenever I take a cycle with them my nose gets really sensitive and if i just tap it a bit it will start bleeding?  I heard from some guys at the gym its normal and its a possible side effect.  It doesn't bother me much just annoying as hell.  There is nothing to worry about tho right?

With the RBC increase from D-bol, the blood becomes thicker, thus resulting in hypertension.

It's common.

I wouldn't tolerate that though.

How can you workout if you have to worry about bleeding all over the place?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2006, 04:46:06 AM »
Never got bloody nose from gear, sounds like a side I would not tolerate either.  Would freek me out about whats happening.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2006, 11:01:40 AM »
I have not ever had a bloody nose from any AAS.

________________________ _____________________
There is plenty of room for all God’s creatures.
Right next to the mashed potatoes.

U

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2006, 08:44:39 AM »
I never experienced a bloody nose from gear either.  Are you taking any energy boosters like ephedrine, caffeine typ stuff?

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2006, 01:03:19 PM »
Yes, I 've had it before when i was cycling on high dosage of orals.Its usually caused by a very high bood pressure or a sudden increase in BP when doing explosive heavy lifts ike squats or even bench.I was also told by a physician that it might be a sign of a severe liver dysfunction or even toxic hepatitis, which makes sense, cause i 've had boody noses only when i was taking 150-200mgs d-bol daily.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2006, 02:01:31 PM »
Yes, I 've had it before when i was cycling on high dosage of orals.Its usually caused by a very high bood pressure or a sudden increase in BP when doing explosive heavy lifts ike squats or even bench.I was also told by a physician that it might be a sign of a severe liver dysfunction or even toxic hepatitis, which makes sense, cause i 've had boody noses only when i was taking 150-200mgs d-bol daily.

Forgive me for asking, but why the fuck were you on 200MG D-bol ed?

That's beyond insane, even in the short term.

At that dosage, the sides outweigh any possible benefit.

I'd image you were holding more water than a pregnant woman on that, even if you were using an anti-aromatase.

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2006, 02:03:23 PM »

Thats a lot of d-bol!  G are you a high level competitor?

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2006, 03:10:10 PM »
Forgive me for asking, but why the f**k were you on 200MG D-bol ed?

That's beyond insane, even in the short term.

At that dosage, the sides outweigh any possible benefit.

I'd image you were holding more water than a pregnant woman on that, even if you were using an anti-aromatase.

DIV

I did this a whie ago when i didn't know much about AAS, cycling etc.All I knew was - the more I take , the bigger and stronger I 'd get(I was 18 at that time).And in fact I didn't have many side effects,athough i'm sure that my SGOT and SPGT leves woud 've been very high.I did'nt use any anti-estrogens and was hoding tons of water.Of course i don't do stuff like that any more.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2006, 03:42:20 PM »
I did this a whie ago when i didn't know much about AAS, cycling etc.All I knew was - the more I take , the bigger and stronger I 'd get(I was 18 at that time).And in fact I didn't have many side effects,athough i'm sure that my SGOT and SPGT leves woud 've been very high.I did'nt use any anti-estrogens and was hoding tons of water.Of course i don't do stuff like that any more.

Megadosing D-bol at eighteen?

Man......playing with fire.

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2006, 04:15:02 PM »
Megadosing D-bol at eighteen?

Man......playing with fire.

DIV