Author Topic: AAS advice for women...  (Read 6044 times)

Omahagirl

• Getbig I
AAS advice for women...
« on: October 27, 2006, 01:55:22 PM »
Hi there I'm new to the boards, my husband got me interested in this forum a couple months ago and have decided to ask some advice. I'm going to do a cycle soon consisting of Anavar, and Primo. I have heard some good things about Winny as well, but wanted to hear what you had to say about it first. I'm going to run an oral cycle just because i can't bring myself to shoot up like a junkie just yet lol. Mainly i'm doing this to see what the effects are, how my body reacts, and if it's worth doing. I have used several supplements in the past and got good results but have heard a lot of positive things about this type of cycle so I want to give it a shot. Right now I will run

8 weeks

Anavar 10mg a day
Primo 100mg per week

Pretty simple I think, but again was interested in your thoughts and any advice on adding or leaving out winny. Thanks!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: AAS advice for women...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 01:18:33 PM »

That is a pretty simple and basic cycle for a women. That's pretty much what I would reccomend a female. It also depends on where they are at, what they look like and what expierence levels they have with 'gear'.

All I will tell you is stay away from androgens like the plague. Also...stay away from the 'testosterones' and stick with mild anabolics like you mentioned.

I know a competitive female BB who ran a cycle that looked like this...

Week1-6...10mg daily of anavar with 100mg week(50mg injection on Tuesday and Saturdays)

Week 7-10...winstrol 20mg every other day, proviron 25mg daily

She used clen at 30mcg daily for 2 weeks ON followed by 1 week off throughout the whole cycle. When she kick started the cycle off with the anavar...she made it a rule to not take ANY on Sundays...so she just did it Monday-Sat.

Using intramuscular injections shouldnt even be compared to how a 'junkie' uses drugs. Not even in the same ballpark...or same city.

I remember her telling me she also used 20mg of DHEA daily with the cycle...she really didn't get much side effects from it. Her voice remained the same and she didn't have any noticable masculanizing effects...she just lost a ton of bodyfat and got really hard and full. She went on to place in the top 4 at last Jr. Nats...middleweight. 

?

AllBlownOut

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 10:56:24 AM »
Were the women that you knew who did these mild cycles also on the pill?  Do you think it may screw up their hormonal levels too much while taking winny pills and anavar while still on the pill?  Curious because my girl is considering this and I just want to be informed.  Thanks!!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 12:30:35 PM »
I'm going to run an oral cycle just because i can't bring myself to shoot up like a junkie just yet lol. Mainly i'm doing this to see what the effects are, how my body reacts, and if it's worth doing. I have used several supplements in the past and got good results but have heard a lot of positive things about this type of cycle so I want to give it a shot. Right now I will run

Good lord above?  What is an oral cycle?  I have so much to learn.
xx's etc

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 12:39:24 PM »
Were the women that you knew who did these mild cycles also on the pill?  Do you think it may screw up their hormonal levels too much while taking winny pills and anavar while still on the pill?  Curious because my girl is considering this and I just want to be informed.  Thanks!!
That is an EXCELLENT question and I am embarrassed I didn't cover that. To be sure...I called her and yapped a little bit about it with her and she told me she got OFF all forms of birth control for the exact reason of not wanting to play with hormone balance anymore PLUS...estrogen, which is what birth control pretty much is causes water retention and can create a soft apperance. She told me she knows plenty of national level FIGURE girls who as strategy eliminate birth control during their prep and training and use mild doses of clen. DHEA is always used daily as it appears to have a mild anabolic testosterone boosting effect in women(and men over 50). Some use over the counter 'estrogen' blockers...Gaspari novadexXT or 6OXO being very popular with figure girls as well. Their main goal is to increase testosterone, lower or block estrogen, harden up and carry as little water possible and knock the fat away. That's FIGURE...now let me get back to her and what she did for the JRNats.

Now...I read off what I posted above to her and she CORRECTED me telling me she used 20mcg of clen NOT 30mcg and she used ECA during her OFF-CLEN weeks but with the ECA...she felt that ephedrine makes her jumpy and nervous so she only took half a tab which is 12.5mg...with black coffee ONLY before her morning cardio. No aspirin.

Naturally this girl is LEAN and of course genetically gifted so losing bodyfat wasn't as much of a concern to her because she was already vascular and around 10% when she began her prep at 12 weeks out. She told me to NOT disclose her name...which obviously I am not and don't tell anymore what I already revealed as far as show and placing. She doesn't post here because she's always busy with PT clients and thinks we're all assholes anyway but me and her are COOL! We chat...we trained together before a couple times...she's cool.

Another point she wanted me to add that a female has to be honest with herself...if they know they are genetically gifted and predisposed to gaining muscle easily...then steroids can be used at the most conservative and kitten doseage...even for female standards. She even named a couple VERY built female bodybuilders who she knows for sure they don't use any gear but do what majority of high level FIGURE girls are doing...dropping birth control out and adding in over the counter DHEA or something like 6OXO daily. Keep in mind...they are very genetically gifted so...

She reminded me that the girls who "look" too deep an into competing with disfigured faces and deep voices and thinning hair are the ones who aren't genetically blessed or may have so so genetics for bodybuilding so they dabble with the 'testosterones' and androgens in doseages way too high for any woman to compensate.

Hope this helps! Any more questions put them up...my 'source' is a phone call away and she LOVES talkin about this stuff. I'll pick her brain and put it here...

This girl...her next show is that show in Columbus, OH during the ASC weekend and she wants to do Team U and USA's in vegas in 07.
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 12:47:07 PM »
Good lord above?  What is an oral cycle?  I have so much to learn.
xx's etc
With 'xxx' in front of your name, Linda...I'd figure you would know. Holla!

No...kidding. It means a steroid cycle in PILL form only NOT using any injectible steroids. Steroids or any 'supplements' that can be consumed by mouth, hence the oral. No needles required. I have LOTS of jokes but I'll keep it clean...I don't want to be booted out of here.
?

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 05:32:35 AM »
With 'xxx' in front of your name, Linda...I'd figure you would know. Holla!

No...kidding. It means a steroid cycle in PILL form only NOT using any injectible steroids. Steroids or any 'supplements' that can be consumed by mouth, hence the oral. No needles required. I have LOTS of jokes but I'll keep it clean...I don't want to be booted out of here.

jeez Block...when you stay away from all that wigger, shitznit stuff you make a whole lot of sense...
footloose and fancy free

Omahagirl

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2006, 06:28:42 AM »
One last question about winny...Is it beter to take it in pill form or drink it (i'm assuming the injectible version loaded in a syringe and down the hatch)?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2006, 12:21:14 PM »

dvaletti, I know. I agree. I do that on purpose. It's for fun and it's part of my weird sense of humor. Watch this..."ay, homey...we be all pimpin up in this pice...youknowwhatImsayi n???"  You see?

Omahagirl,

Look...you can't DRINK a steroid. You either inject it intramuscularly or you swallow a tablet. "Drink". You don't even and EVER DRINK...injectible steroids so don't even think about it. If you "drink" a cc of winstrol...you would absorb about 1% of it.

If you ask me...I say injection. You see...winstrol can be injected with a 25gage needle. That's very small and relativley painless. 1/2 a c.c. every other day for 6 weeks is the recipe for success for you.

1/2 cc equals 25mg. Winstrol is usually in 50mg doseage per cc.

Hey you ever think about using growth? Lots of FIGURE, FITNESS and BB girls do...

Are you competing, Omaha? Post a pic of your physique. Just so I and my BB girlbuddy can assess. 
?

Omahagirl

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2006, 04:02:42 PM »
Going to compete in bodybuilding next spring. Been training for over a year now, my body fat is high right now because i'm trying to gain, but I will cut down easily enough...I did a small test run a couple of months ago and got my six-pack popping. I'm 5'10", 175lbs, 21% body fat (normally 18% unless i'm trying to gain). Finally got my bench to the 300lbs mark as well. I would be interested in Growth but I have no sources to get any, so no luck for me on that. Thats for the heads up on the winny, I'll just go with tabs.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2006, 04:36:42 PM »
Going to compete in bodybuilding next spring. Been training for over a year now, my body fat is high right now because i'm trying to gain, but I will cut down easily enough...I did a small test run a couple of months ago and got my six-pack popping. I'm 5'10", 175lbs, 21% body fat (normally 18% unless i'm trying to gain). Finally got my bench to the 300lbs mark as well. I would be interested in Growth but I have no sources to get any, so no luck for me on that. Thats for the heads up on the winny, I'll just go with tabs.
Very strong...and tall. If you want to compete serious...you have to be no more than 10% on stage...maybe 8%. It could be done...probably lose your peroid but so what...most female athletes do at some point. Shoot to be on stage at 149-152lbs...ripped and seperated.

Go with the tabs...usually found at 5mg per tab. Thats 5 tabs daily everyother day for 6-8 weeks. Throw in some clen like I outlined, stay off of MAYHEM because you wont get real advice just nonsense and stop brith control. Throw in DHEA at 25mg daily...even proviron at 25mg daily as well.

If you were to use growth...for a female with your credentials...2iu's daily 5 days a week for 4-6 weeks then take 10-14 days OFF and repeat one more time then that's it! In the morning as soon as you wake up or before bedtime...27gauge needle. Holla!
?

AllBlownOut

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2006, 10:42:43 AM »
Blockhead,
       Thanks so much for the info.  I appreciate it and it makes perfect sense.  Its great to have someone's brain to pick!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2006, 02:32:51 PM »
Mayhem's NCP Chicka gives thorough advice
X

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2007, 04:58:53 PM »
C'mon, BuffGoddess. Speak on this...

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2007, 04:45:59 PM »
1st off I have to bitch on how unfair it is that you women are able to utilize the full potential of both estrogen and testosterone it's crap.  Us men have to supress our estrogen to stop from geting feminizing side effects while you women, plug in the testosterone and have a ton of estrogen, you got the best of both worlds....anyways done with my rambling

If you were to use growth...for a female with your credentials...2iu's daily 5 days a week for 4-6 weeks then take 10-14 days OFF and repeat one more time then that's it! In the morning as soon as you wake up or before bedtime...27gauge needle. Holla!

I don't really know the effects of these drugs on females, if there is much difference but why would you run gh for 4-6 weeks then take off and then repeat one more time...For men at least you are supposed to take 5 days a week for at least 6-12 months to see any results and why would you tell her to take it once in the morning or before bedtime.  She should be splitting the dosage because of the 1/2 life of the drug except that is really low dosage so maybe not worth it and she shouldn't be taking right before she goes to bed, because you naturally will release gh when you enter that deep sleep and your just going to be messing that up if you inject before bed, and why a 27 gauge needle give the girl a break and tell her to use a 29 gauge u-100 insulin needle....

Plus as for DHEA no study had legitimatly been able to repeat there findings that it actually raises serum levels of testosterone and estrogen...Seems like one of those over the counter black hole money pits to me.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure there are several differences between male and females AAS that is why I am not saying anything about that but on GH, I wouldn't think there is a difference...?

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2007, 07:34:45 PM »
Mayhem's NCP Chicka gives thorough advice

go there...read...she's quite thorough
X

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2007, 07:14:22 AM »
My wife takes 2mg. of winstrol twice a day for hereditary andioedema, she has competed numerous times and has placed 1st. or 2nd. every time. She has been on non-stop for over 10 yrs. now.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2007, 08:51:38 PM »
Hi there I'm new to the boards, my husband got me interested in this forum a couple months ago and have decided to ask some advice. I'm going to do a cycle soon consisting of Anavar, and Primo. I have heard some good things about Winny as well, but wanted to hear what you had to say about it first. I'm going to run an oral cycle just because i can't bring myself to shoot up like a junkie just yet lol. Mainly i'm doing this to see what the effects are, how my body reacts, and if it's worth doing. I have used several supplements in the past and got good results but have heard a lot of positive things about this type of cycle so I want to give it a shot. Right now I will run

8 weeks

Anavar 10mg a day
Primo 100mg per week

Pretty simple I think, but again was interested in your thoughts and any advice on adding or leaving out winny. Thanks!
How is your body "reacting" to bodybuilding, Omaha?  How long have you been
training?  Has your strength peaked, or have you just hit a sticking point?  Your attitude toward injectibles needs sophistication.  I would like you to post
before and after photos of yourself so the advice you get can be customized to
your physique type.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2008, 10:59:41 AM »

go to gayham and read ncpchica's posts
X

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2008, 04:27:22 AM »
go to gayham and read ncpchica's posts

Why are you responding to posts from 2006?  Are you okay meddie?   ???

:)

deltoidious

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2008, 09:20:18 AM »
I had a question in regards to taking Deca at 50mg-100mg/week.  Since it acts as a progestin, does anyone know if my wife discontinued her bc, would this amount of deca be enough to inhibit ovulation.  Or, if she continued her birth control would adding deca increase the chance of clotting like bc's from the 60's and 70's that had about twice the amount of progestin in them.   Also, how much does the 15mcg of estrogen in her bc take away from the effects of deca.  She is also taking Xopenex 3x day (a cleaner version of Albuterol).  In three weeks, her physique has already had some very good changes.  She has the goal of losing about 10lbs. and leaning up.  I know deca is not specifically for weight loss, but due to availability issues we had to go witha longer acting agent like deca.  She is on a very strict low carb (approx. 30g/day) diet and 1 gram protein/lb body weight.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2008, 05:05:03 PM »
I had a question in regards to taking Deca at 50mg-100mg/week.  Since it acts as a progestin, does anyone know if my wife discontinued her bc, would this amount of deca be enough to inhibit ovulation.  Or, if she continued her birth control would adding deca increase the chance of clotting like bc's from the 60's and 70's that had about twice the amount of progestin in them.   Also, how much does the 15mcg of estrogen in her bc take away from the effects of deca.  She is also taking Xopenex 3x day (a cleaner version of Albuterol).  In three weeks, her physique has already had some very good changes.  She has the goal of losing about 10lbs. and leaning up.  I know deca is not specifically for weight loss, but due to availability issues we had to go witha longer acting agent like deca.  She is on a very strict low carb (approx. 30g/day) diet and 1 gram protein/lb body weight.

I moved this thread to the Hardcore Board in hopes of finding you an answer because I don't have one.  :)

:)

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2008, 09:51:23 PM »

I moved this thread to the Hardcore Board in hopes of finding you an answer because I don't have one.  :)

I wouldn't trust it as a form of birth control to replace the pill.