Author Topic: cycle with hrt, what kind of pct?  (Read 1279 times)

rodeoclown

• Getbig I
cycle with hrt, what kind of pct?
« on: October 27, 2006, 06:07:49 PM »
If you stay on 200 cyp a week between heavier cycles of 500test(blend)&300deca cycles that were 8-10 weeks, what amounts of arimidex and hcg would be appropriate during both?  (So really not an on off but higher then lower.)  Is arimidex and Hcg all that is needed or should there be anything else? 

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: cycle with hrt, what kind of pct?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 05:10:23 AM »
This may depend on many factors.  Are you are an older male requiring true hormone replacement therapy who also does intermittent cycles of AAS, or are you just using the lower dosage in between as a bridge?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 05:29:19 AM »
If you stay on 200 cyp a week between heavier cycles of 500test(blend)&300deca cycles that were 8-10 weeks, what amounts of arimidex and hcg would be appropriate during both?  (So really not an on off but higher then lower.)  Is arimidex and Hcg all that is needed or should there be anything else? 

If you're going to stay on, the protocol would stay the same throughout...

If you need the arimidex, you're going to stay on it.....

Same with HCG.

I'd go with 1MG Arimidex eod/250-500iu HCG e4d throughout.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 07:45:31 PM »
If you're going to stay on, the protocol would stay the same throughout...

If you need the arimidex, you're going to stay on it.....

Same with HCG.

I'd go with 1MG Arimidex eod/250-500iu HCG e4d throughout.

DIV

question?...

if he is never off due to hrt....then why would hcg be used. i can understand the estrogen...but why the hcg? hes always "on" just using different agants and different doses...the basis always being test.

he takes 200mg of cyp a week because he doesnt have natural test production...so why take substances to help with that if its never gonna happen anyway? wouldnt he just go back to tking the 200mgs of cyp a week?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 06:22:22 AM »
if he is never off due to hrt....then why would hcg be used. i can understand the estrogen...but why the hcg? hes always "on" just using different agants and different doses...the basis always being test.

he takes 200mg of cyp a week because he doesnt have natural test production...so why take substances to help with that if its never gonna happen anyway? wouldnt he just go back to tking the 200mgs of cyp a week?

The HCG will keep his nutsac full of semen, Wesley.

Otherwise he'll experience some suppression from the Testosterone.

This is why bodybuilders often notice major shrinkage of the scrotum, often leaving them with no semen to speak of.

Any time you take in exogenous testosterone you will have suppression of the HPTA...

DIV

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 08:10:51 AM »
The HCG will keep his nutsac full of semen, Wesley.

Otherwise he'll experience some suppression from the Testosterone.

This is why bodybuilders often notice major shrinkage of the scrotum, often leaving them with no semen to speak of.

Any time you take in exogenous testosterone you will have suppression of the HPTA...

DIV

yes...but isnt he in a state of "suppression" all the time?...is hcg something that hrt users should look into? my point is that he is naturally suppressed.....that is why he is using hrt....so why would a little more trigger the need for hcg?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2006, 08:14:18 AM »
yes...but isnt he in a state of "suppression" all the time?...is hcg something that hrt users should look into? my point is that he is naturally suppressed.....that is why he is using hrt....so why would a little more trigger the need for hcg?

Regardless, the HCG will keep his nuts fuller than they would be without it.  It's up to him, perhaps he should try it and find out for himself.  It certainly can't hurt.

It would supplement his libido.....

DIV

rodeoclown

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2006, 03:32:41 PM »
thanks, div.  I also am inferring that you would use arimidex at 1mg eod for both the hrt and real cycle.  Not go with less adx for the 'off' period if cost isn't a factor. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2006, 09:00:52 PM »
thanks, div.  I also am inferring that you would use arimidex at 1mg eod for both the hrt and real cycle.  Not go with less adx for the 'off' period if cost isn't a factor. 

rodeo,

If you're only on HRT doses (200MG ew), you don't need Arimidex unless you develop gyno.  If you start upping your Testosterone use to 500MG ew like you were intimating in your original post, you'd better consider using Arimidex @ .5-1MG eod...

It's such a potent anti-aromatase that you might only need .5MG eod....but if you notice any symptoms of gyno you'd better up that dosage.

Keep in mind that the farther away you go from homeostasis, the more your body is liable to aromatize that excess Testosterone circulating in the body.

It has to go somewhere......

DIV