Author Topic: Who's in the SQUAD (and who isn't)  (Read 28750 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Who's in the SQUAD (and who isn't)
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2006, 09:14:16 PM »
i've never seen dr kaje own anybody

atleast I haven't seen him try like the rest of that sorry list hahahahaha

E
earl so bitter you remind me of a woman untuck your nuts from your legs and post like a man please :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2006, 09:15:38 PM »
earl so bitter you remind me of a woman untuck your nuts from your legs and post like a man please :)

He can't. He's too busy bitching and moaning about one-hit wonders at UFC events.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2006, 09:18:56 PM »
hahahaha look you guys got your feelings hurt

too easy

generation 2 = B team ;D

E
E

Alex23

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2006, 11:24:49 PM »
The True Adonis is an affiliate, but neither BerzerkFury nor I care much about him.

Squadfather or anyone else, please let me know if the above list is incomplete or inaccurate. Thanks.

Astronomical amount of geekiness in that thread but at least something came out of it... TA not being "in" and not care much by most members brings back significant credibility into the degenerated horde reffered to as the "Pep Squad"....

Althought we all know by now that Sarcasm/SquadFather is a gimmick account...  8)

for some reason i can't access my sarcasm account, when i type my password in it says invalid password but my account is still active i can't figure it out, if someone can help they will recieve honorary all star status in the allmighty SQUAD.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2006, 11:25:59 PM »
Astronomical amount of geekiness in that thread but at least something came out of it... TA not being "in" and not care much by most members brings back significant credibility into the degenerated horde reffered to as the "Pep Squad"....

Althought we all know by now that Sarcasm/SquadFather is a gimmick account...  8)

he is pretty dam cocky it is what it is

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2006, 11:31:31 PM »
he is pretty dam cocky it is what it is

Let's see if that "cockiness" translates to reality when we see him in person in 2 weeks at Quincy's show in Greensboro... 10-1 he won't even show up...

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2006, 11:41:17 PM »
Let's see if that "cockiness" translates to reality when we see him in person in 2 weeks at Quincy's show in Greensboro... 10-1 he won't even show up...
thats his mess he got himself into that

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2006, 04:00:42 AM »
Ignore earl......

He's always like this after Steelers games. :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2006, 07:00:38 AM »
Ignore earl......

He's always like this after Steelers games. :)

Dr K, you've got to tell us about the historic moment when you joined the SQUAD. I know you were like MoS - you used to battle the SQUAD before you joined it. I missed the events surrounding your joining it, so please let us know - I'm very intrigued.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2006, 07:37:53 AM »
Dr K, you've got to tell us about the historic moment when you joined the SQUAD. I know you were like MoS - you used to battle the SQUAD before you joined it. I missed the events surrounding your joining it, so please let us know - I'm very intrigued.

I read the board only during those days and didn't contribute but those were some of the most vicious battles Getbig has seen, not anything like today with little pussys like Bigmc saying "no offence" in every thread while being the lamest piece of shit to ever grace a computer.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2006, 07:39:11 AM »
I read the board only during those days and didn't contribute but those were some of the most vicious battles Getbig has seen, not anything like today with little pussys like Bigmc saying "no offence" in every thread while being the lamest piece of shit to ever grace a computer.

genuine anger

cock no offence
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2006, 07:40:37 AM »

Are you saying mc is a disgrace to the concept of posting, just as his every post is an embarrassment to the English language, BF ?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2006, 07:42:18 AM »
Are you saying mc is a disgrace to the concept of posting, just as his every post is an embarrassment to the English language, BF ?

hahahaha, if I had a nickle for every time Bigmc made a typo or a lame insult, I would be drinking with Bill Gates on my 300 foot yacht in the Mediterranean.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2006, 07:42:23 AM »
bigmc is a gay leprechaun.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2006, 07:43:22 AM »
gimmick  ::)
T

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2006, 10:47:58 AM »
hahahaha look you guys got your feelings hurt

too easy

generation 2 = B team ;D

E

this is what I love about you twunts.......you continually fail to recognize why the Squad never loses.....we have no weak links.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2006, 11:02:13 AM »
this is what I love about you twunts.......you continually fail to recognize why the Squad never loses.....we have no weak links.

Even if it's true, I wonder what that makes Earl because I've made that twunt my bitch so many times it's sad.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2006, 11:06:57 AM »
Even if it's true, I wonder what that makes Earl because I've made that twunt my bitch so many times it's sad.

hahahahahahahahahaha ;D

funniest thing you've said yet

I also would like to know how dr. k became a member

E
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2006, 11:08:29 AM »
hahahahahahahahahaha ;D

funniest thing you've said yet

I also would like to know how dr. k became a member

E

Earl, what's your favorite bodypart on Klo - the shaft or the crack? Or do you just prefer those big hairy balls banging against your chin?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2006, 11:28:53 AM »
why do you always bring up your thouhts on sarcasm and replace his name with kevin's ???

now write another novel like post on sarcasm's best bodypart ::)

E
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2006, 11:30:16 AM »
why do you always bring up your thouhts on sarcasm and replace his name with kevin's ???

now write another novel like post on sarcasm's best bodypart ::)

E

I'm afraid I'm going to have to call

Meltdown

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2006, 11:36:53 AM »
i'm afraid i'm going to ahve to call:

YOU HAVE NO COMEBACK HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

add another notch to my owning belt8)

E
E

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2006, 03:34:36 PM »
i'm afraid i'm going to ahve to call:

YOU HAVE NO COMEBACK HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

add another notch to my owning belt8)

E
pretty small belt

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2006, 07:13:35 AM »

We had some epic battles back then. MOS joined a while before me. If memory serves he applied, was made to prove himself over a long period of time and then was accepted. After that we'd all bust balls on each other with no meltdowns or personal threats, occasionally we'd combine to destroy certain tiny taints from Mayhem who dared visit the Y.

I was pretty surprised Earl didn't join, but he had retired. A lot of his brutality from the G&O board had been forgotten, and hanging with the X people too much made him soft. He's probably muching cheddar bunnies right now.

Sarcasm can probably tell you better why I was asked. It had a lot to do with the total and utter destruction of a particular tiny tit. True, there were others but one of them lost his mind, LOL! Also, it's pretty hard to get me going. I can take a good joke or venom equally well.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2006, 07:34:53 AM »
We had some epic battles back then. MOS joined a while before me. If memory serves he applied, was made to prove himself over a long period of time and then was accepted. After that we'd all bust balls on each other with no meltdowns or personal threats, occasionally we'd combine to destroy certain tiny taints from Mayhem who dared visit the Y.

I was pretty surprised Earl didn't join, but he had retired. A lot of his brutality from the G&O board had been forgotten, and hanging with the X people too much made him soft. He's probably muching cheddar bunnies right now.

Sarcasm can probably tell you better why I was asked. It had a lot to do with the total and utter destruction of a particular tiny tit. True, there were others but one of them lost his mind, LOL! Also, it's pretty hard to get me going. I can take a good joke or venom equally well.

I never posted back then, but I followed the SQUAD's ownings and their crucifications pretty closely. I was following the X pretty closely long before you or even MoS joined the SQUAD. I remember vaguely the guy you're talking about, but not enough to get the whole picture. Com'on Dr K, give us the details 8).

And I agree with you about Earl. He was good a long time ago, but now he's pretty lame. All the fag wants to do is get a taste of KLo's meat shaft.