Author Topic: Who's in the SQUAD (and who isn't)  (Read 28737 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Who's in the SQUAD (and who isn't)
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2006, 07:43:44 AM »
I never posted back then, but I followed the SQUAD's ownings and their crucifications pretty closely. I was following the X pretty closely long before you or even MoS joined the SQUAD. I remember vaguely the guy you're talking about, but not enough to get the whole picture. Com'on Dr K, give us the details 8).

And I agree with you about Earl. He was good a long time ago, but now he's pretty lame. All the fag wants to do is get a taste of KLo's meat shaft.

Only Sarcasm can answer your question, and he ain't talking.

Besides, it' ancient owning history and we must look to the future. New twats are creeping up all the time and we must remain vigilant.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2006, 07:48:07 AM »
Only Sarcasm can answer your question, and he ain't talking.

Besides, it' ancient owning history and we must look to the future. New twats are creeping up all the time and we must remain vigilant.

Ok, I'll get The Squadfather to PM me about this when he has the time 8). And you're right, as always, about the tiny tits, Dr K. It's a good thing - we're wolves and we must be fed in a timely fashion. Good to have a bit of activity in the V after the recent dry spell we had.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2006, 08:30:35 AM »
We had some epic battles back then. MOS joined a while before me. If memory serves he applied, was made to prove himself over a long period of time and then was accepted. After that we'd all bust balls on each other with no meltdowns or personal threats, occasionally we'd combine to destroy certain tiny taints from Mayhem who dared visit the Y.

I was pretty surprised Earl didn't join, but he had retired. A lot of his brutality from the G&O board had been forgotten, and hanging with the X people too much made him soft. He's probably muching cheddar bunnies right now.

Sarcasm can probably tell you better why I was asked. It had a lot to do with the total and utter destruction of a particular tiny tit. True, there were others but one of them lost his mind, LOL! Also, it's pretty hard to get me going. I can take a good joke or venom equally well.

Yes, this is pretty much accurate.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2006, 08:34:23 AM »
I regret that the we all lost probably 4,000 epic posts and threads from that early period LOL!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2006, 09:13:09 AM »
I regret that the we all lost probably 4,000 epic posts and threads from that early period LOL!!

There was this one guy (maybe Captain America) and Sarcasm kept breaking his balls about being gay. Anyways, this went on for a while... eventually, he came out of the closet on the main board, LOL! That shit was deleted immediately. This was well before my acceptance into The Squad but it ws one of the funniest insights Sarcasm ever had on GetBig. I still, to this day, can't figure out how Sarcasm figured out he was gay, LOL! The guy had a full-blown (pardon the pun) total meltdown/hissy-fit on the G&O that was eventually deleted.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2006, 11:47:14 AM »

I was pretty surprised Earl didn't join, but he had retired. A lot of his brutality from the G&O board had been forgotten, and hanging with the X people too much made him soft. He's probably muching cheddar bunnies right now.

woah woah :o :o

I never hanged with the x unless by hanging you mean "owned" the x

as for me not joining, I work alone 8) 8)

i don't need a bunch of "tiny tits" running to my defense, i fight my own battles :)

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2006, 11:50:03 AM »

i don't need a bunch of "tiny tits" running to my defense
hahahah funny that sounds like the steelers problem hahahhahahhahhahha

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2006, 12:04:37 PM »
hahahah funny that sounds like the steelers problem hahahhahahhahhahha

I hear you "solve" vick's problems...

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2006, 12:20:03 PM »
I hear you "solve" vick's problems...

E
fuck that asswipe >:( i hear you were tha one who gave big ben his nickname! ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2006, 01:10:28 PM »
i think one of the best pwns ive seen, and "I'm not sure who gets credit for this" was the guy who had his comp pic up, and somebody found him on one of those swingers forums and there was the same pic with a couple more pics of him and his wife......they were looking for some guy to bang his wife after she had the baby!

anybody remember that?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2006, 01:16:00 PM »
i think one of the best pwns ive seen, and "I'm not sure who gets credit for this" was the guy who had his comp pic up, and somebody found him on one of those swingers forums and there was the same pic with a couple more pics of him and his wife......they were looking for some guy to bang his wife after she had the baby!

anybody remember that?

That's fuckng awesome. See what I mean, compare that to trhe bullshit now and you will know why "teh squad"  ::) is dead.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2006, 01:21:16 PM »
That's fuckng awesome. See what I mean, compare that to trhe bullshit now and you will know why "teh squad"  ::) is dead.
you're wrong!.... the hunter is only as good as their prey :-\

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2006, 01:26:24 PM »

hahaha, yes ssbg, but don't expect his type to understand.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2006, 01:31:10 PM »

That's completely true. Give us someone who has us on the brink and I guarantee you'll see people step up big time.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2006, 03:25:50 AM »

For example, The True Adonis is an affiliate, but neither BerzerkFury nor I care much about him. Affiliates include:

The True Adonis - exceptions to this are BF and myself

make that rude buoy as well dont ever talk shit about kiwi agian adonis >:(

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2006, 04:15:15 AM »
make that rude buoy as well dont ever talk shit about kiwi agian adonis >:(

TA is still in the pepsquad? Do any of you guys, sans Sarcasm, even like him?
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2006, 04:46:37 AM »
TA is still in the pepsquad? Do any of you guys, sans Sarcasm, even like him?

He never was in the SQUAD. He always was an associate, like Bast and 240 are. I personally think that there's more people in the SQUAD who dislike him then there are people who like him. We're our own persons and don't agree on everything, but we will stand united against tiny tits and other fools who dare oppose us 8).

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2006, 04:51:36 AM »
Would you let Billy in the pepsquad?
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2006, 05:06:26 AM »
Would you let Billy in the pepsquad?
what the fuck is your obsession with billy?????? billy guns can burn in hell

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2006, 05:11:46 AM »
what the f**k is your obsession with billy?????? billy guns can burn in hell

He was the greatest poster in the history of the boards, RB. You missed the things this guy said and actually believed. Did you know that even Palumbo had to admit that he had a better base than him? Did you notice Billy's natural V taper? Were you aware that Billy has been known to break people in half and do side laterals with their bodies? Did you ever get to see Billy demand people to "POST YOUR STATS RIGHT NOW, COME ON POST YOUR STATS!" The guy was pure gold and it's a shame he's gone :-\
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2006, 05:13:44 AM »
He was the greatest poster in the history of the boards, RB. You missed the things this guy said and actually believed. Did you know that even Palumbo had to admit that he had a better base than him? Did you notice Billy's natural V taper? Were you aware that Billy has been known to break people in half and do side laterals with their bodies? Did you ever get to see Billy demand people to "POST YOUR STATS RIGHT NOW, COME ON POST YOUR STATS!" The guy was pure gold and it's a shame he's gone :-\
i am so fucken chocked he never came down to the v ohhhhh he wouldnt have lasted 5 secs >:(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2006, 05:14:40 AM »

I didn't follow any of that boring shit. It was pretty lame. Just another dumbass who thinks he's something special after his arms taped out at 15" cause his mom told him he was getting too big ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2006, 02:40:24 PM »
what is the status of TA and BSB with "the squad" at this time.  seems to me TA has been totally destroyed over on the verify your lifts thread and BSB was suffering an ownage at the hands of my sometime nemesis BF.  Are these 2 in or out?  have they been disowned? 
nasser=piece of shit

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2006, 11:10:10 AM »
what is the status of TA and BSB with "the squad" at this time.  seems to me TA has been totally destroyed over on the verify your lifts thread and BSB was suffering an ownage at the hands of my sometime nemesis BF.  Are these 2 in or out?  have they been disowned? 

Like I said in my first post in this thread, BSB is no longer associated with the SQUAD. He was easily the second greatest of them all, right behind Sarcasm, but became too much of a bitch to be able to stay in the SQUAD. He's just a shadow of his former self now.

The TA was never in the SQUAD and I listed him as an associate only out of respect to Sarcasm. I think that except for Sarcasm, no one else in the SQUAD cares about him much. Let me put it this way - if the True Adonis is needing help, the SQUAD won't step in. I personally think that Alexxx should be a SQUAD associate, if not a member. He's a great guy, funny as f*ck, backs up what he says and is a true master when it comes to owning others. You da man, Alexxx 8).

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2006, 11:11:57 AM »
Like I said in my first post in this thread, BSB is no longer associated with the SQUAD. He was easily the second greatest of them all, right behind Sarcasm, but became too much of a bitch to be able to stay in the SQUAD. He's just a shadow of his former self now.

The TA was never in the SQUAD and I listed him as an associate only out of respect to Sarcasm. I think that except for Sarcasm, no one else in the SQUAD cares about him much. Let me put it this way - if the True Adonis is needing help, the SQUAD won't step in. I personally think that Alexxx should be a SQUAD associate, if not a member. He's a great guy, funny as f*ck, backs up what he says and is a true master when it comes to owning others. You da man, Alexxx 8).

Alexxx would be the leader of the pepsquad, no way someone could be ranked higher than him >:(
E