Author Topic: If you use google...  (Read 1155 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
If you use google...
« on: October 27, 2006, 10:17:22 PM »
Former Intelligence Agent Says Google In Bed With CIA

A former clandestine services officer for the CIA who also maintains close relationships with top Google representatives says that the company is "in bed with" the intelligence agency and the U.S. government. He has also gone public on his deep suspicions about the official explanation behind 9/11.

Robert David Steele appeared on the nationally syndicated Alex Jones radio show and began by voicing his deep doubts about the official 9/11 story.

While Steele stopped short of saying 9/11 was a complete inside job, he agreed that the evidence points to the overwhelming complicity of the Bush administration.

"The U.S. government did not properly investigate this and there are more rocks to be turned over," said Steele adding, "I'm absolutely certain that WTC 7 was brought down by controlled demolition and that as far as I'm concerned means that this case has not been properly investigated."

"There's no way that building could have come down without controlled demolition."

Steele pointed the finger of suspicion directly at the Vice President saying, "There's no question in my own mind that Dick Cheney is the tar baby in this whole thing."

Steele outlined the bizarre circumstances preceding the attack that would have greased the skids for bombs to be planted in the buildings.

"You do have the whole issue of the security cameras being disengaged, the bomb sniffing dogs being removed, the family ties with Bush - I mean if you smell a rotten fish there's probably a rotten fish somewhere around."

Steele's biography is impressive. He was the second-ranking civilian (GS-14) in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence from 1988-1992. Steele is a former clandestine services case officer for the Central Intelligence Agency.

He is the founder and president of Open Source Solutions, Inc., and is an acknowledged expert on computer and information vulnerabilities. Steele holds graduate degrees in International Relations and Public Administration from Leigh University and the University of Oklahoma. He has also earned certificates in Intelligence Policy from Harvard University and in Defense Studies from the Naval War College.

Before the 2004 election Steele advocated the re-election of George W Bush and he has been cited by numerous Republican luminaries as a credible source. His testimony is added to the chorus of other credible 9/11 whistleblowers both in and out of government and academia.

Steele raised eyebrows when he confirmed from his contacts within the CIA and Google that Google was working in tandem with "the agency," a claim made especially volatile by the fact that Google was recently caught censoring Alex Jones' Terror Storm and has targeted other websites for blackout in the past.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: If you use google...
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 10:18:34 PM »
GOOD for GOOGLE.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 10:33:11 PM »
I wonder what their baby will look like

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 10:35:28 PM »
I wonder what their baby will look like

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 11:04:56 PM »
now that was funny.  ;D

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2006, 03:19:17 AM »
i love google. even have a gmail account now.  :)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2006, 11:56:45 AM »

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2006, 02:06:10 PM »