Author Topic: WATCH OUT CUTTLER AND COLEMAN- MR.O 2007-BILLYGUNS!!!!!  (Read 79762 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: WATCH OUT CUTTLER AND COLEMAN- MR.O 2007-BILLYGUNS!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2006, 01:05:34 AM »
damn I know nothing---whos Lucious Fox?

The biggest post whore to ever post on getbig.  :) He/she whoever put up a couple thousand posts in a very very short amount of time. Then he was gone.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2006, 01:06:28 AM »
HAHA, RON.....

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2006, 01:08:36 AM »
As you can see....

HAHAHA Sort of reminds me of some of TANK ABBOT's interviews in the earlier UFCS.. "AS you know, Jeff..." then he would brag on himself.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2006, 01:10:27 AM »
billy told me i need a "punched out"    anyone wanna  tell me what that is

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2006, 01:11:09 AM »
Wow... just, wow...

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2006, 01:14:00 AM »
BillyGuns.com
WWW.BILLYGUNS.COM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think he gets them where you got your balls from your mom I believe__________________
WWW.billyguns.com

Always strive to be your best not someonelse's best and you will always know that it was the best that you could have ever done!!!! 

ok this is the pivotal moment for me.  WHAT IN THE HELL does that statement mean?  It was one of his responses to someones comment dissing Derek Anthony.  He was standing up for DA when he said this.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2006, 01:14:16 AM »

I would bet A Dollar to a dognut Hole that  this guy works as a bouncer on the weekends.  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2006, 01:14:42 AM »
He clearly represents what MOST Message board people look like and what NEARLY EVERYONE in the gyms across america look like.

Most people are this fat or fatter.

Clearly a good example.  If someone talks a lot of nonsense and NEVER posts a picture, this is about what they look like.   They cannot see or realize that they are VERY FAT and look awful.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2006, 01:15:37 AM »
This guy HAS to be a gimmick there is no way he would think he would overthrow Jay Cutler LOL
Juiced to the gills and there is no noticable muscle are we sure that roids are a miracle drug afterall?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2006, 01:15:52 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2006, 01:16:53 AM »

I have currently changed my diet with a huge help from Dave"Jumbo" Palumbo
I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone wether you are looking to get in shape/ maintain your shape/ Get Bigger.
Dave is the man when it comes to Dieting.....
Please stay tuned to see what will come from Billy Guns in the weeks to come!!!

To contact Dave go to www.DavePlaumbo.com or
email him @ Huge285@aol.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2006, 01:17:58 AM »

Dwarfing Palumbo hahahha

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2006, 01:19:29 AM »
Somebody needs to bring this "billy guns" back to reality and potentially get him of the juice before his hair falls out and it will be too late

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2006, 01:20:14 AM »
Stats

Height:6'3"

Offseason Weight:245lbs.

Weight:214lbs.(6/26/06)

Hometown:Lindenhurst, NY

Present Location: Elmont, NY

Where it all began....at the age of 13 5'11" 135 lbs. reading up on top pros like Arnold, Lee Haney,Franco,Serge Nubret,and Lou Ferrigno. I began training daily with no knowledge at this point of over training (Big Mistake!!!). Soon after sustaining injuries to both rotator cuffs and pinched nerves in the wrists from to much strain. I soon began to read more and more. Soon I learned the truth behind all the top pros. No it was not hard work but rather the wonderful invention we have come to know as STEROIDS. By the age of 14 I started to understand what road to travel in the quest for the perfect physique. I started with a high quality protein and alot of quality foods. Still at the age of 14 I was lacking discipline and drive. I was working out a few days a week but was more into hanging out than anything else.

A few years went by and I kept on truckin. I was about 6'1 155lbs. by my senior year of high school. At 18 I was full of knowledge and determined to drive forward into the world of bodybuilding. I went out and bought my first weight set an olympic bar and 300lbs. of free weights plus a full set of cast iron dumbbells from 15 to 50lbs. I also got a power rack and adjustable bench. I began training harder day by day. At 19 I was up to 165 lbs. with a bodyfat percentage of 10 percent. I soon met a family friend Anthony (Family Chiropractor). This is wear I started to learn more about lifting properly and eating right. Anthony taught me small changes in my routines and diet that made a world of difference.
The dawn of a new day. I started training less frequently but with intense force. I went to a modified workout Monday,Wednesday,Friday for 3 months and added 1 magic potion to the whole routine "THE PERSO SHAKE" which you can find in my nutrition section. I gained approx. 25lbs. of mass in these 3 months without the use of STEROIDS. Approaching my early 20's I was approx. 6'3 190lbs. and growing by the day. At this point I had to start to focus on a career in life and training started to fall by the wayside. I went from training to learning. I began a boot camp course into the world of computer repair. I soon became a Microsoft Certified Professional and off into the real world of responsibility and a 9 to 5. Time became limited and training was becoming tougher to fit in. I was hard to take in necessary foods so I went to protein shakes. I was drinking 3 shakes a day and a half-gallon of milk a day. This all worked well for some time. I had lost focus in the home gym and was ready for a change. I was ready to go to a real gym.

Here is where life took a turn for the worst. I was ready to join the local Gold's and then right before I was about to drive off to the gym it all happened. It was 12/29/03 and I took my brothers 2000 ninja 600 down the block for a quick spin before the gym. Well about100 feet down the block and now traveling at approx 40 mph the bike started to slide out from under me. I tried to hold it straight but it all happened so fast I was waking up in the street with no helmet on and I was down for the count. I saw the light at the end of the tunnel I though it was all over as I lied there on the cold concrete with blood all over my body. I had split my head open but that wasn't the worst. I looked down at my left elbow to see it split completely in half. Yes I cracked completely in two. I thought I would be a cripple for the rest of my life. As I lied there in the freezing cold on the hard pavement I was going in and out of consciousness I wondered if I would live to see another day. I began to see the white light at the end of the tunnel. I began believing all the stories about that white light you see at near death experiences.

So here I was being scraped off the pavement and dragged off to to OR. Here I was laying on a cold table in the OR waiting for the Doc to attempt to put me back together. We went in and inserted 2 14-inch metal rods and a 12 gauge wire around the elbow. I then went home to begin rehab. I became reliant on vicodin the next 6 months of rehab, through all the pressure and pain. We got the elbow to a 90-degree rotation point but struggled to go further. After a re-evaluation with Doc he had noticed the bone was healing well but was worried that the wire around the elbow was stopping further rotation of the elbow joint and the metal would have to come out. Back to the OR for another surgery. I was happy to go back in as sick as it may sound. I really was not comfortable having a foreign object in my body. The metal was out and back to rehab. At this point I was making progress in larger strides. I began back to the gym to keep the joints moving. I started with Lat pull downs and Bench Presses with lightweight. In no time I went from 90 degrees to about 135 degrees of rotation. Now the wonderful world of insurance kicked in and kicked me out of rehab. I was stuck fighting the battle on my own at this point. I took what I had done at the rehab and worked it in with my old workouts in the gym to keep my movements going.

HE'S BACK!!!!! I was back to the gym part-time working back up to full recovery. As time pressed on so did I more and more day by day. I was training 5 days a week with low to moderate weight. Soon I was feeling stronger and began to work on my diet with the help of my fiance (Maureen) who has helped me in preparing thepossible. So here I am now 26 years old working as a successful computer technician and pursing my dream of becoming a competitive bodybuilder in the world. I am presently working out 3 days a week for alittle more MASS!!! starting mid-april of 06 I will begin cutting up for the summer. At this point in writing it is jun 1 2006 and have gone from 220lbs. and bulked all the way up to 245lbs. by May 1st 2006 and since began cutting up a bit and currently at June 1st 2006 am down to 225lbs. and continuing until I get to 205lbs.Lean before beging the journey for more MASS(280lbs.by 1/1/07) starting September 1st. of 2006. So stay tuned for more to come from BILLY GUNS
 right meals and the constant competition in the household to get back to the gym and get into the best shape

whitewidow

« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2006, 01:21:01 AM »
He never said he could beat cuttler- I just made that part up ;)- but he is serious about turning pro ::) :-\ :-X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2006, 01:22:24 AM »

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2006, 01:22:56 AM »
haha 245lbs and looking like shit with not even one cut or sign of muscle way to make yourself look average

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2006, 01:23:09 AM »

whitewidow

« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2006, 01:25:54 AM »

LOL- BILLYGUNS!!!!!!!!!! JUICED TO THE GILLS!!!!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2006, 01:27:35 AM »
 . Well about100 feet down the block and now traveling at approx 40 mph the bike started to slide out from under me. I tried to hold it straight but it all happened so fast I was waking up in the street with no helmet on and I was down for the count. I saw the light at the end of the tunnel I though it was all over as I lied there on the cold concrete with blood all over my body. I had split my head open but that wasn't the worst. I looked down at my left elbow to see it split completely in half. Yes I cracked completely in two. I thought I would be a cripple for the rest of my life. As I lied there in the freezing cold on the hard pavement I was going in and out of consciousness I wondered if I would live to see another day. I began to see the white light at the end of the tunnel. I began believing all the stories about that white light you see at near death experiences.

So here I was being scraped off the pavement and dragged off to to OR.

LMFAO!! I would have at least lied about the speed...no doubt 40 mph crash would hurt but damn at least dramatize it a bit if you are gona say you were "scraped" off the pavement. hahahaha

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2006, 01:32:55 AM »
LMFAO!!!!

This guy is the biggest joke ever!!!

Everybody who thought Triple V, TA or alexxx where delusional, apologize!

Muahahahahahaaa, what a fruitcake.

KTMckay

« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2006, 01:50:34 AM »
Check this pic out, look at the way he stands, like he's huge........ ;D

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2006, 01:58:58 AM »
LMFAO!!!!

This guy is the biggest joke ever!!!

Everybody who thought Triple V, TA or alexxx where delusional, apologize!

Muahahahahahaaa, what a fruitcake.

Is he juicing too?
Team Goodrum!

whitewidow

« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2006, 02:09:32 AM »
Is he juicing too?

Yes- heavily- right now hes on 600mg Test 400Mg deca and hes dropping the deca and finishing up the cycle on Test and EQ       :-\ he talks about his cycles on the MD forum.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2006, 02:12:01 AM »
he mentions his longest cycle was this year at 40 weeks what a nutcase(excuse the pun)