Author Topic: WATCH OUT CUTTLER AND COLEMAN- MR.O 2007-BILLYGUNS!!!!!  (Read 79770 times)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
Re: WATCH OUT CUTTLER AND COLEMAN- MR.O 2007-BILLYGUNS!!!!!
« Reply #175 on: October 29, 2006, 02:31:38 AM »
THAT'S RIGHT YOU DAMN IDIOT----- I AM WATCHING YOU. YOU WOULD NEVER TALK SHIT TO MY FACE!! I WOULD BREAK YOU IN HALF THEN DO SIDE LATERALS WITH THE BODY PARTS!!

BWAAAHAHAHA this is great weve got a totally new delusional retard to make fun of, move over vince goodrum your no longer the bottom of the food chain, theres a new fag in town.

BILLYGUNS 2006 MOTHERFVCKER, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH  YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH BIIIIILLLYGUNZZZZZZ.
8) B.B.C. 8)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #176 on: October 29, 2006, 02:58:17 AM »
billygunz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how dare you come onto squad territory and talk out of turn before the squad gives you permission to speak!!!!!!! prepare for your get big pown3ning welcome you tinest of tits! oh brother i bet your the type of guy who runs to jumbo palumbo and begs him for a diet plan and palumbo says "sure no problem!" to which billy replies oh gee golly jumbo your the neatest!" and then billy also asks "hey jumbo do you think you could give me a hand with my cycles?" to which palumbo replies "sure I'll shoot you up!" then jumbo starts taking off billies pants and throws him up against the wall and starts to rape his ass! billy says "hey jumbo i thought you were gonna help shoot me up were is the needle???" and palumbo says " i am shooting you up who said anything about needles????" ahahhhahahahhahhahah gayer than Johny depp in pirates of the Caribbean

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
  • I hope you got your tickets to the gun show!
« Reply #177 on: October 29, 2006, 03:37:10 AM »
For some reason this just made me laugh my ass off...

-Tu

LAUGH NOW CRY LATER!
genetic phenom

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #178 on: October 29, 2006, 03:39:32 AM »
lol 240 i think i know where you got your signature quote from  :D

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
« Reply #179 on: October 29, 2006, 03:48:07 AM »
BWAAAHAHAHA this is great weve got a totally new delusional retard to make fun of, move over vince goodrum your no longer the bottom of the food chain, theres a new fag in town.

BILLYGUNS 2006 MOTHERFVCKER, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH  YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH BIIIIILLLYGUNZZZZZZ.

you make fun of me? shit! post your pics and then do your talking!! ........  ::) that's what I thought.You bitches just can't stand it when someone looks better/ has better genetics than yourself.
genetic phenom

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #180 on: October 29, 2006, 04:11:09 AM »
you make fun of me? shit! post your pics and then do your talking!! ........  ::) that's what I thought.You bitches just can't stand it when someone looks better/ has better genetics than yourself.
I BET billy gunz is the kinda guy who poses naked in his bedroom mirror to whitesnake here i go agian!

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #181 on: October 29, 2006, 04:21:51 AM »
quote from Bio..

So here I am now 26 years old working as a successful computer technician and pursing my dream of becoming a competitive bodybuilder in the world.

He is delusional about his career also.  There is no such thing as a successful computer technician. Man this dude can't be real..Just no way.  Sounds like this guy loves a story of the underdog or the comeback judging by the Rocky link on his site.  You are not Rocky  mr. BillyGuns.  However Rocky is about as legit as your comeback.  Go format a hard drive.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #182 on: October 29, 2006, 04:26:00 AM »
quote from Bio..

So here I am now 26 years old working as a successful computer technician and pursing my dream of becoming a competitive bodybuilder in the world.

and i lik ewer i werk it is cewl eveyr onw is rael nic and we gte choco mikl for lunch so i og fbakc now to wurk cuz it is umpoprtnat co,mpooter thungs!

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
« Reply #183 on: October 29, 2006, 05:08:05 AM »
and i lik ewer i werk it is cewl eveyr onw is rael nic and we gte choco mikl for lunch so i og fbakc now to wurk cuz it is umpoprtnat co,mpooter thungs!

pfffft.  :-*
genetic phenom

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #184 on: October 29, 2006, 05:09:54 AM »

i posted my pic billybottombanger, look
8) B.B.C. 8)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #185 on: October 29, 2006, 05:29:27 AM »
i posted my pic billybottombanger, look
yeah look real close billy he is telling you to kiss his ass in that pic

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #186 on: October 29, 2006, 05:31:25 AM »
yeah look real close billy he is telling you to kiss his ass in that pic
Your up early RB. isn't Billy the best gimmick account ever? No one could be that fat and delusional, could they?
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #187 on: October 29, 2006, 05:33:04 AM »
Your up early RB. isn't Billy the best gimmick account ever? No one could be that fat and delusional, could they?
fuck dude im worken graveyards all weekend 8 pm till 8 am and if that is billy he cant put shit on ignore now ahahhhahhahah come down to the v bitch i dare you please

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
« Reply #188 on: October 29, 2006, 05:36:12 AM »

I am not fat or delusional. You are entitled to your opinion.
genetic phenom

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 29, 2006, 05:36:27 AM »
f**k dude im worken graveyards all weekend 8 pm till 8 am and if that is billy he cant put shit on ignore now ahahhhahhahah come down to the v bitch i dare you please

You think he's real? Some of his remarks are just way too much, like being a future pro. I smell 240 on this one, or someone else who is real smart with a lot of time on their hands.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: October 29, 2006, 05:38:14 AM »

Dude, you are both. How do you even take your shirt off at the beach, let alone make a website about how fuckin fat you are? And I thought you didn't like this place? Are you still ignoring all the cool people at MD?
E

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #191 on: October 29, 2006, 05:45:16 AM »
Dude, you are both. How do you even take your shirt off at the beach, let alone make a website about how fuckin fat you are? And I thought you didn't like this place? Are you still ignoring all the cool people at MD?

His names the best part he's called billyguns and his arms are fvcking terrible  ;D his biceps have no peak whatsoever. Unless of course billyguns is his real name. Im sure he wouldnt name himself after those pathetic excuses he calls his guns

GET READY FOR THE GUN SHOW BABY CHECK OUT THESE BAD BOYS.....

BOOOMMM

8) B.B.C. 8)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #192 on: October 29, 2006, 05:47:54 AM »

Billy, for someone taking steroids you look like shit

seriously, I can't believe that you work out more than once per week.

you claim to bench 405, where are the pics? you have a pic of you and your mom hugging while 1/2 naked but don't have a pic of you "benching 405 for reps"

not 1 cut, not 1 striation, not 1 indication of muscle....you fuck stick douche bag, get a life
Here comes the money shot

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 29, 2006, 05:48:50 AM »
His names the best part he's called billyguns and his arms are fvcking terrible  ;D his biceps have no peak whatsoever. Unless of course billyguns is his real name. Im sure he wouldnt name himself after those pathetic excuses he calls his guns

GET READY FOR THE GUN SHOW BABY CHECK OUT THESE BAD BOYS.....

BOOOMMM

BLATENTLY PHOTOSHOPPED!

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #194 on: October 29, 2006, 05:49:54 AM »
This billyguns guy has to be fake or metally retarded.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 29, 2006, 05:51:24 AM »
This billyguns guy has to be fake or metally retarded.

I think he is real at MD, but a fake here at Getbig. I just compared comments he made, he isn't as delusional over at MD.
E

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
« Reply #196 on: October 29, 2006, 05:51:52 AM »
BLATENTLY PHOTOSHOPPED!

I earned those gains,kid. No photo shop needed. ;) I know I have a ways to go yet,but I have a better foundation than many of the top pros had when they were battling through the ranks.
genetic phenom

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #197 on: October 29, 2006, 05:54:22 AM »
BLATENTLY PHOTOSHOPPED!

I think billyguns and medford are the same person, there back shots are very similar although i think medford carries more mass.
8) B.B.C. 8)

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #198 on: October 29, 2006, 05:54:38 AM »
I earned those gains,kid. No photo shop needed. ;) I know I have a ways to go yet,but I have a better foundation than many of the top pros had when they were battling through the ranks.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Seriously, whoever made this gimmick account needs to stop cuz I'm about to have an aneurysm from laughing so hard.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 29, 2006, 05:54:53 AM »

Gimmick, definitely. Your "foundation" is fuckin horrible. you are the biggest pos that has ever posted on here, who are you really?
E