Author Topic: Preparing for the Elite and looking for TA  (Read 20220 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Preparing for the Elite and looking for TA
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2006, 02:30:32 AM »
As empty as paradise

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
  • I hope you got your tickets to the gun show!
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2006, 05:22:48 AM »
I will have protection.  Rest Assured.

Me and my crew will be there too...don't worry,I got your back. We really need to stop some of this negativity on the boards,bros.
genetic phenom

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2006, 05:34:07 AM »
  Me and my crew will be there too...don't worry,I got your back. We really need to stop some of this negativity on the boards,bros.

You do that, fat Billy. You should get a badge that makes you the message board sheriff ;D
E

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2006, 05:40:59 AM »
i dont think Darth is going there to beat you up TA. He cant be that stupid. You could sue him for assault with this thread as proof if he does. I think he just want a little chat with you and see if you can stand up for what you have said on this board.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2006, 05:49:45 AM »

HAHA THIS IS DEFINATELY 240!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2006, 05:59:33 AM »
HAHA THIS IS DEFINATELY 240!

Yeah, its a gimmick here, but at MD I think he is real.
E

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
  • I hope you got your tickets to the gun show!
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2006, 06:01:41 AM »
I don't understand why this board is so negative all the time.We can all learn from each other. There is flaming on any board but this one takes the cake.
genetic phenom

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2006, 06:02:41 AM »
I will have protection.  Rest Assured.

wait.  here's a guy who talks shit about everyone and anyone. Says and does whatever he wants on this board.  Claims to have  600lbs deadlift, a..what was it 460lbs squat, he's supposedly taken martial arts in the past-I read this on another thread, it might have been titled "what skills do you have"-challenges people to duels and says he's gonna go embarrass people at contests, that was his original motivation for going to the elite and he needs "protection".  What a total pussy.  Be a fucking man for God's sake. I'll bet a dozen donuts that TA didn't even show his funky ass up at the elite.  

I don't understand why this board is so negative all the time.We can all learn from each other. There is flaming on any board but this one takes the cake.

this is just the way it is here.  I stopped making those observations a year ago.  Try to start a few serious topics and see what you get.
nasser=piece of shit

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2006, 06:02:49 AM »
Yeah, its a gimmick here, but at MD I think he is real.

yeah hes real at MD, thats for sure, here its a different persona, defo someone else.

How comes hes not posting there anymore?

It was fun watching get pwned.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2006, 06:04:02 AM »
wait.  here's a guy who talks shit about everyone and anyone. Says and does whatever he wants on this board.  Claims to have  600lbs deadlift, a..what was it 460lbs squat, he's supposedly taken martial arts in the past-I read this on another thread, it might have been titled "what skills do you have"-challenges people to duels and says he's gonna go embarrass people at contests, that was his original motivation for going to the elite and he needs "protection".  What a total pussy.  Be a fucking man for God's sake. I'll bet a dozen donuts that TA didn't even show his funky ass up at the elite.  

this is just the way it is here.  I stopped making those observations a year ago.  Try to start a few serious topics and see what you get.

I should hopefully be at hand to make sure the Codes duella circa 1777 are miantained.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2006, 06:04:58 AM »
I should hopefully be at hand to make sure the Codes duella circa 1777 are miantained.

I have no idea what you just said. Anyway, wasn't the Elite last night?
nasser=piece of shit

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2006, 06:06:15 AM »
yeah hes real at MD, thats for sure, here its a different persona, defo someone else.

How comes hes not posting there anymore?

It was fun watching get pwned.

I just pmed fat billy at MD, if he is the same person, go answer your pm Billy. If he doesn't, it's just another gimmick. This one is kind of funny, but gimmicks get old. Whoever did this one didn't even do their homework, the real Billy would have told Ron on us by now.
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2006, 06:07:12 AM »
I just pmed fat billy at MD, if he is the same person, go answer your pm Billy. If he doesn't, it's just another gimmick. This one is kind of funny, but gimmicks get old. Whoever did this one didn't even do their homework, the real Billy would have told Ron on us by now.
yup agree 100%

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2006, 06:07:19 AM »
Why?

YIP
Zack

Simple: He is a shit talking, hide behind my computer pussy.  Being a computer smart ass is one thing, but TA has taken it too far, talking about things that effect people's real lives, and enough is enough.  It's really all academic, he won't show up anyways.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2006, 06:11:33 AM »
I have no idea what you just said. Anyway, wasn't the Elite last night?

Hsn;t happened yet I don;t think.

The codes duella circa 1777, are the proper duelling codes that were drawn up by good gentleman, for duelling, adonis fights by them when
calling people onm the internet out to fight. It was created to maintain a level playing field.

I myself offered a gentleman to do duel during the late 80's. Some guy pushed into the cue I was at a shop, I tapped him on the shoudler,

took out my white leather glove, and struck him twice across the face as I said "bam bam, I OFFER YOU TO A DUEL GOOD SIR". The pussy declined, but I would definately, stuck to the

codes duella circa 1777.

Just the gentlemanly way of doing things.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2006, 06:26:26 AM »
Hsn;t happened yet I don;t think.

The codes duella circa 1777, are the proper duelling codes that were drawn up by good gentleman, for duelling, adonis fights by them when
calling people onm the internet out to fight. It was created to maintain a level playing field.

I myself offered a gentleman to do duel during the late 80's. Some guy pushed into the cue I was at a shop, I tapped him on the shoudler,

took out my white leather glove, and struck him twice across the face as I said "bam bam, I OFFER YOU TO A DUEL GOOD SIR". The pussy declined, but I would definately, stuck to the

codes duella circa 1777.

Just the gentlemanly way of doing things.

uhhh...ok.  I know one thing if I'm hell bent on beating the shit out of someone I'm gonna hit em before they know what hte fuck is going on.  The ends justify the means my friend.  Might not be the best way to do things but I've been on the recieving end a few times and lets just say I'd rather hit first then be hit first.
nasser=piece of shit

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2006, 06:57:18 AM »

uhhh...ok.  I know one thing if I'm hell bent on beating the shit out of someone I'm gonna hit em before they know what hte f**k is going on.  The ends justify the means my friend.  Might not be the best way to do things but I've been on the recieving end a few times and lets just say I'd rather hit first then be hit first.

u see those are the rules of street, where basically there are no rules. In some cases you don't nened to hospitalise someone, a offer to a duel is enough to humiliate them enough.

"BAM BAM, I OFFER YOU TO A DUEL!!!"

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2006, 07:29:56 AM »
i like how the pussies around here "can't wait" .

are you that much of a loser that you get off on two homos from a message board fighting?  does that excite you?  how pathetic.
Deep Tissue Massage

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2006, 07:35:05 AM »
i like how the pussies around here "can't wait" .

are you that much of a loser that you get off on two homos from a message board fighting?  does that excite you?  how pathetic.

Run back into your [boyfriend's stink] hole, Squad Lackey...or should I say, TA gimmick account #7...?

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2006, 07:44:14 AM »
Run back into your [boyfriend's stink] hole, Squad Lackey...or should I say, TA gimmick account #7...?

Why are you still here? You can't handle this place.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2006, 09:06:18 AM »

uhhh...ok.  I know one thing if I'm hell bent on beating the shit out of someone I'm gonna hit em before they know what hte f**k is going on.  The ends justify the means my friend.  Might not be the best way to do things but I've been on the recieving end a few times and lets just say I'd rather hit first then be hit first.

You sir are a ruffian and a scoundrel!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2006, 09:32:09 AM »

bam bam, I offer you Mr Brianx to a Duel! >:(

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2006, 10:25:42 AM »
anyone who actually thinks he'll show his mug is fooling themselves. he'll skip it and then come on the boards saying he doesn't need to or whatever and then one of his gimmicks will come on to back him up.

see that's why anus will never ever show his face in person. online he can pretend to have a posse of however many people he wants. no one actually gives a shit about him so he'll have to be alone in any kind of real confrontation. it's sad, really. and i'm sure he's not the only case of that around here.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2006, 11:15:10 AM »

is that a good thing or a bad thing? 
nasser=piece of shit

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!