Author Topic: what is stacking stan tabs and deca good for? size/mass? hardness? both?  (Read 1087 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
just curious, i overheard a guy at the gym saying he's been cycling stan tabs and deca together for years with the very occassional test cypionate. my question is what are these 2 particular steroids ( stan tabs and deca) do for the bodybuilder. is this a cycle for size and mass, definition and hardness, both or what?

thanks for the replies in advance!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: what is stacking stan tabs and deca good for? size/mass? hardness? both?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 06:37:31 PM »
just curious, i overheard a guy at the gym saying he's been cycling stan tabs and deca together for years with the very occassional test cypionate. my question is what are these 2 particular steroids ( stan tabs and deca) do for the bodybuilder. is this a cycle for size and mass, definition and hardness, both or what?

thanks for the replies in advance!

Thomas, no offense but you need to do some research on your own and read the forum. 

You just made a post about ANABOLICS 2006.

Why don't you buy the book?  ::)

It explains just about everything you'd ever want to know, outside of using AAS yourself and the experience that comes with it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: what is stacking stan tabs and deca good for? size/mass? hardness? both?
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 11:55:58 AM »
Yeah bro, all you have to do is google winstrol or nandrolone decanoate and you can find out all about them and what their risks/benefits are..... go to www.steroid.com and theres a plethora of information for beginners....
ah yeah Im a voodo child