Author Topic: Bridging  (Read 1193 times)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Bridging
« on: October 28, 2006, 02:44:38 PM »
Anyone know how 10-20mg of Dbol or Winny would effect HPTA ?

I have heard that this is done during off cycles during PCT
U

whitewidow

Re: Bridging
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 02:50:44 PM »
Only guys who do that are the ones who do not know any better!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 03:57:00 PM »
You're either on or off. Even if you bridge with a low dose you're still going to supress yourself in some way.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 06:40:39 PM »
Anyone know how 10-20mg of Dbol or Winny would effect HPTA ?

I have heard that this is done during off cycles during PCT

Any AAS will affect HPTA negatively, udeluz....

This is one of the basic tenets of AAS knowledge.

There is no such thing as "bridging".

You are either "on" or "off".

You can't cheat your body, it can tell.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 06:44:36 PM »
Thanks Bro

________________________ _____________________
There is plenty of room for all God’s creatures.
Right next to the mashed potatoes.
U

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 05:13:33 PM »
Any AAS will affect HPTA negatively, udeluz....

This is one of the basic tenets of AAS knowledge.

There is no such thing as "bridging".

You are either "on" or "off".

You can't cheat your body, it can tell.

DIV

understood DIV, but what about Turanabol... according to research, it doesn't affect HTPA. In my case, I have been off for a long time, and have fully recovered, I was just thinking of taking an oral like t-bol to boost my training without going thorugh "the whole nine yards"  ...... i would do this instead of a full cycle because I don't want to run another full cycle until mid December....

So, you think running a little t-bol as a booster wouldn't be worth it?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 07:55:35 AM »

understood DIV, but what about Turanabol... according to research, it doesn't affect HTPA. In my case, I have been off for a long time, and have fully recovered, I was just thinking of taking an oral like t-bol to boost my training without going thorugh "the whole nine yards"  ...... i would do this instead of a full cycle because I don't want to run another full cycle until mid December....

So, you think running a little t-bol as a booster wouldn't be worth it?

Turinabol....

There's nothing I've read about it that would indicate that it doesn't affect HPTA like any other AAS.

Can you post the research you're referring to?

DIV

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 11:36:14 PM »
There was something I read that stated the positive effects of 10 mg of D-bol with breakfast for the first 2-4 weeks of PCT. You also used insulin with your breakfast. Both of those to just control cortisol levels. I will try to find it and post it and see what you guys think. It was pretty interesting.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2006, 06:04:08 AM »
The only way to regain your HPTA and natural test production is to eliminate AAS from the system.  Like DIV said you cant fool your body, it can tell.  If you want to come off AAS you must stop taking them, yes all kinds of not so much fun stuff will happen and there is no way around it.  The body must seek normal function and it takes time to re-adjust.

Now if you wanna fool yourself and think you are back to normal then bridge, but if your goal is to come clean you must stop all together, there is no way around it, that simple.  Of course the results of ceasing AAS will not come on while bridging or taking low dose AAS......thats cause you are still ON!

This thinking only delays the inevitable, my feeling is when its time to come off AAS your should run as fast as you can into it, not stumble around.  Your either on or off anything else is halfass.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2006, 06:30:27 AM »
The only way to regain your HPTA and natural test production is to eliminate AAS from the system.  Like DIV said you cant fool your body, it can tell.  If you want to come off AAS you must stop taking them, yes all kinds of not so much fun stuff will happen and there is no way around it.  The body must seek normal function and it takes time to re-adjust.

Now if you wanna fool yourself and think you are back to normal then bridge, but if your goal is to come clean you must stop all together, there is no way around it, that simple.  Of course the results of ceasing AAS will not come on while bridging or taking low dose AAS......thats cause you are still ON!

This thinking only delays the inevitable, my feeling is when its time to come off AAS your should run as fast as you can into it, not stumble around.  Your either on or off anything else is halfass.

Coming off will be scary for these guys....

The rise in estrogen......the loss of testosterone....

The loss in gains......the loss in size......the loss in strength...

The stretchmarks.....

I can understand why alot of kids prefer to stay on.   :(

DIV