Author Topic: Best Concert Acts, post you fav ones - For music lovers  (Read 728 times)

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
Best Concert Acts, post you fav ones - For music lovers
« on: October 28, 2006, 03:48:33 PM »
I am having a long day at work so I thought I'd post the 5 best Concert acts I have seen

1) Michael Jackson - Yes the man has become a punchline and a certified wacko but he is the best performer out there, no one comes close to the raw talent and passion this guy has on stage, may not be the best singer but by far is the best dancer. IF you need a reference check out the Dangerous tour - simply jaw dropping.

2) Metallica - was fortunate to see them during the black album tour and man what a rush, hettfields voice just charges up the arena and lars's drum solos are incredible.

3) Depeche Mode - Easily one of the best live acts in the world, they actually sound better live and that is hard to do, David Gahan is a bonified rock star and Martin Gore is probably on of the best guitarists around.

4) Up in smoke Tour- Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Ice cube, watching this you realize why Dre and co. are rap legends, I have yet to see a rap concert live even come close to this in terms of sound and production values.

5) U2- those irish blokes know how to rock out any joint, Bono is great and the atmosphere was electric,

Anyone else out there have fav's?

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
Re: Best Concert Acts, post you fav ones - For music lovers
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 08:11:52 PM »
Rammstein

the guy lit himself on fire during the first song and didnt miss a beat. I thought to myself, how are they going to top this?

needless to say they did

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Best Concert Acts, post you fav ones - For music lovers
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 08:19:38 PM »