Author Topic: New cycle  (Read 1009 times)

Puller

• Getbig II
New cycle
« on: October 29, 2006, 08:59:20 AM »
So here's what the plan is...

I'm in the process of doing 8-10 weeks of test-e 600mga week. started off with 4 weeks of winny for the strenght gains. I am now going to the following for 10 weeks and was wondering if anyone hadtried this combination before. I can't decide between a cc EOD or one and a half cc EOD. I very familiar with long acting esters but have not tried fast acting ones before. I know they are supposed to hit you a little harder but I try to base my knowledge on experience, not just something I read somewhere and there is a lot of knowledge here from personal experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's the combo-

150mg per CC
test propinate 30mg
Test Phenypropinate 30mg
Masterone propinate 30mg
nandrolone Phenypropinate 30mg
Tren Acethate 30mg

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: New cycle
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 10:52:29 AM »
So you are running the 600mg of Test E

And, the blend you listed?

If you stay with the Test E @ 600mg EW

I'd keep that blend @ 300mg Split up into 3 weekly injections

________________________ ________________________ ____________

There is plenty of room for all God’s creatures.
Right next to the mashed potatoes.
U

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 07:14:23 PM »
Sorry, I was way on business for the week. I will not be continuing the 600 test-e. I am planning to do 1.5cc EOD.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 07:45:10 PM »
So here's what the plan is...

I'm in the process of doing 8-10 weeks of test-e 600mga week. started off with 4 weeks of winny for the strenght gains. I am now going to the following for 10 weeks and was wondering if anyone hadtried this combination before. I can't decide between a cc EOD or one and a half cc EOD. I very familiar with long acting esters but have not tried fast acting ones before. I know they are supposed to hit you a little harder but I try to base my knowledge on experience, not just something I read somewhere and there is a lot of knowledge here from personal experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's the combo-

150mg per CC
test propinate 30mg
Test Phenypropinate 30mg
Masterone propinate 30mg
nandrolone Phenypropinate 30mg
Tren Acethate 30mg

You're really splitting hairs here, Puller.

Since this product has several drugs which have different half-lives, it's not going to make a huge difference whether you go 1mL eod or .5mL eod.

Since the concentrations are so low I'd go with 1mL ed (or more)......but that's me.

Coming off of 600MG Test ew, you're going to feel a drop-off with just the small amount you're considering.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 09:04:42 AM »
Thanks DIV. Something to consider. I was worried about coming off 600/wk. I have another couple weeks on the test-e so we'll see how it goes.

bigrose

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 09:24:26 AM »
I agree with the at least 1ml/day if not more. I would almost say 2ml is bare bones minimum I would use. There are a lot of drugs in there, but very low amounts. Cool idea for the blend, I just wish it was a bit stronger. Twice as much of everything and 1.5ml/day would be nice.