Author Topic: Creatine Types  (Read 4840 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Creatine Types
« on: October 29, 2006, 10:34:09 AM »
What's your fave type/most effective form of creatine?

I've tried mono, didn't notice much, tried CEE, again, didn't notice much.

What's the deal with the creatine supps these days? Haven't supplemented with creatine for a year!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Creatine Types
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 05:15:27 PM »

What's the deal with the creatine supps these days? Haven't supplemented with creatine for a year!

i think you need to create your own message board and post there alone

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 05:26:27 AM »
i think you need to create your own message board and post there alone

Huh?

I just want to know peoples experiences of CEE and the newer creatine supps, what's the problem?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 05:28:11 AM »
Plain Creatine monohydrate works fine for me, so i never bothered to buy that overpriced shit.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 10:32:53 AM »
Believe it or not, best creatine that I experienced until today was Cell Tech! I put 3 kgs in a month! Disavantage = 120Eur per month!
S

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 11:04:02 AM »
Believe it or not, best creatine that I experienced until today was Cell Tech! I put 3 kgs in a month! Disavantage = 120Eur per month!

yes, 3kg of cell tech down the toilet.  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 05:54:18 PM »

GOOD GRIEF!! 120 Euros a month. If I'm not mistaken, that about $150 in US money.

A 7-lb jug here retails at $80 (I don't pay that much for it, as the GNC stores here often mark it down, sometimes as low as $20). That lasts a month, if you load for 5 days and use the maintenance dose until it's gone.

How much CELL-TECH are you consuming?

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 10:42:09 PM »

wtf?  :o
Go Big Red!!!

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 02:08:27 AM »
I didn't believe it until I tried it! I do it 2x a year! On the first I always put on 3kg (surely water retention), on the second (2 months later) there is no weight increase. I do it on January and April! Last January I was 98 kg and incresed to 101kg. I do protein the other months (it is extremely expensive to do both at the same time)! I take 50grs first thing in the morning and other 50grs after training! Never happened nothing like this with normal monohydrate, I had always to carry a piece of fruit due to the dextrose!
S

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2006, 11:25:14 PM »
i thought you meant you went through 3kg of cell tech in a month. you posts don't make much sense  ???
Go Big Red!!!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2006, 01:53:44 AM »
rccs, there must be cheaper ways to retain water. ;)

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2006, 05:43:26 AM »
i think all of them are the same, i tried mono a couple of years ago, i did get bloated, and i did gain a lil bit size and strength, but i bloated way too much...

then i heard CEE takes care of the bloating issue...bullshit...i took CEE and i had the same effects ( size, strength and bloating)... i havent taken any for a year also....

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2006, 02:25:02 AM »
i thought you meant you went through 3kg of cell tech in a month. you posts don't make much sense  ???
Yes it makes! I said "I put 3kgs", I didn't say "I took 3kgs". In that month I took 2 kgs and 35 days after my first intake I put on 3 kgs of body weight!Do you understand it now? Can't be more accurate...
S

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2006, 06:28:24 PM »
Yes it makes! I said "I put 3kgs", I didn't say "I took 3kgs". In that month I took 2 kgs and 35 days after my first intake I put on 3 kgs of body weight!Do you understand it now? Can't be more accurate...

riiiiiiiiiight. "i put 3kgs" now it makes total sense  ::)
Go Big Red!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2006, 06:39:38 PM »

In other words, you use over 4 lb. of CELL-TECH and you put on about 7 lb. of bodyweight, which is pretty good. You need to come to the states, though. CELL-TECH is much cheaper here, especially at GNC. I just picked up a 7-lb jug for $32 (marked down to $40 plus the Gold Card discount).

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2006, 02:34:41 AM »
In other words, you use over 4 lb. of CELL-TECH and you put on about 7 lb. of bodyweight, which is pretty good. You need to come to the states, though. CELL-TECH is much cheaper here, especially at GNC. I just picked up a 7-lb jug for $32 (marked down to $40 plus the Gold Card discount).

$32 only??? Well, you guys are lucky! I wish the price here could be the same...
S