Author Topic: Looking for Athletes who need exposure... A good opportunity!  (Read 6900 times)

iForce

• Getbig II
Looking for Athletes who need exposure... A good opportunity!
« on: October 29, 2006, 11:11:49 AM »
This is not an advertisement for iForce Nutrition, this is a serious call out for real athletes who are looking for some exposure.

We are now looking for highly qualified amateur athletes that will help represent and promote the iForce Nutrition name and brand. This is open to athletes or all types such as bodybuilders, powerlifters, fitness/figure, football, endurance athletes, and much more.

If you are interested in becoming a member or product tester.. please send a brief bio, a pic or two, and tell us why you should be a member. Please visit http://www.iforcenutrition.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12 for serious inquiries.

We are coming up with a few ways for you to become a member of Team iForce whether it is an actual sponsored athlete or a product tester for upcoming iForce products.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Looking for Athletes who need exposure... A good opportunity!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 11:14:00 AM »
This is not an advertisement for iForce Nutrition, this is a serious call out for real athletes who are looking for some exposure.

We are now looking for highly qualified amateur athletes that will help represent and promote the iForce Nutrition name and brand. This is open to athletes or all types such as bodybuilders, powerlifters, fitness/figure, football, endurance athletes, and much more.

If you are interested in becoming a member or product tester.. please send a brief bio, a pic or two, and tell us why you should be a member. Please visit http://www.iforcenutrition.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12 for serious inquiries.

We are coming up with a few ways for you to become a member of Team iForce whether it is an actual sponsored athlete or a product tester for upcoming iForce products.

we have some very gifted anamteur athlets that post here bro, like MELVIN "BIG GUNZ" GOODRUM.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 11:14:35 AM »
we have some very gifted anamteur athlets that post here bro, like MELVIN "BIG GUNZ" GOODRUM.

Goodbum will be on the cover of CQ and Flex in no time! People's sexiest man of the year is within his grasp!!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 11:16:33 AM »

Iforce, meet Alexxx

E

iForce

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 11:21:19 AM »
I figured you guys would start blasting at others.. have fun.. because it is fun to read.
But hopefully, in between all the blasting.. there will be some serious inquiries

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 11:27:14 AM »
How much will I be paid?
~

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2006, 11:29:33 AM »
I figured you guys would start blasting at others.. have fun.. because it is fun to read.
But hopefully, in between all the blasting.. there will be some serious inquiries

These guys are idiots and won't take you seriously.......besides, they actually think bodybuilders are athletes!

try these boards;

www.sportspecific.com

www.performbetter.com

iForce

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2006, 11:35:44 AM »
These guys are idiots and won't take you seriously.......besides, they actually think bodybuilders are athletes!

try these boards;

www.sportspecific.com

www.performbetter.com

Thanks bro.. I will check it out for sure.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2006, 11:37:08 AM »

I was being serious about Alexxx, he is an up an coming movie star. Seriously.
E

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2006, 11:44:02 AM »
Thanks for your support danielson. I doubt they are willing to pay anything other than supplements though and since I am trying to built the classical Steve Reeves/ Arnold type of physique.. I doubt I fit their democratic anyways.
just push some weight!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2006, 11:46:01 AM »
Thanks for your support danielson. I doubt they are willing to pay anything other than supplements though and since I am trying to built the classical Steve Reeves/ Arnold type of physique.. I doubt I fit their democratic anyways.

I was assuming he was coming here looking for the best, if he passes on you, my assumptions were wrong.
E

iForce

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2006, 11:54:09 AM »

After reading your post.. I am sure you meant demographic and not democratic.. am I correct.
If you are real.. then send us the real bio, photos, etc... after seeing other threads.. I am starting to believe that you are a getbig icon and that is about as far as it goes.
If I am wrong.. show me. Be real and send us your info.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2006, 12:01:44 PM »
After reading your post.. I am sure you meant demographic and not democratic.. am I correct.
If you are real.. then send us the real bio, photos, etc... after seeing other threads.. I am starting to believe that you are a getbig icon and that is about as far as it goes.
If I am wrong.. show me. Be real and send us your info.

Very well but I would like more information before signing up for anything.
just push some weight!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2006, 12:03:51 PM »

You shouldn't preface your statement with " This is not an advertisment for Iforce " its exactly an advertisment for Iforce nothing wrong with that but lets not be coy .

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2006, 12:04:30 PM »
track athletes per chance?

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2006, 12:13:28 PM »

Mr. Iforce, do you want steroid users?

:o :o :o

Your right he probably wants a skinnier version of Bruce Lee...Go ahead post up a pic with some knumbchucks and show him..

iForce

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2006, 12:16:09 PM »
You shouldn't preface your statement with " This is not an advertisment for Iforce " its exactly an advertisment for Iforce nothing wrong with that but lets not be coy .

It is not an advertisment.. I am not promoting any products at all.. this is a much like a casting call for athletes who are looking to get more exposure through a brand name.  We are focusing on getting names out there for others. What do we get in return.. our name is out there as well. This is more for brand recognition.
You will not hear me say.. check out this product or that.. this is a simple call out for athletes.

iForce

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2006, 12:19:42 PM »

Mr. Iforce, do you want steroid users?

As long as they are worthy of promoting.. we will not ignore users or people who do not use. But we do want people that are setting goals and training for them.. that is why we are asking for serious athletes.

iForce

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2006, 12:21:53 PM »
track athletes per chance?

Actually yes.. we would love to have a few track athletes because we are going to really be promoting endurance athletes such as swimmers, runners, ironman competitors...

So.. check out this link and follow through: http://www.iforcenutrition.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2006, 12:24:33 PM »
As long as they are worthy of promoting.. we will not ignore users or people who do not use. But we do want people that are setting goals and training for them.. that is why we are asking for serious athletes.

Danielson = OWNED.... ;D

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2006, 12:26:03 PM »
ok so I can't do it cause I am 19 and it would make me ineligable to compete in cis/ncaa, however if you search through some athletics canada members they don't have many sponsors and would love to be apart of your team I imagine.  

www.athleticscanada.com

Jason tunks, Gary Reed and Dylan Armstrong are all world class athletes and good friends of mine who you should look into, they will all also be at the olympics in 2008 beijing as well as the 2007 world championships in okasaka.  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2006, 12:26:40 PM »
It is not an advertisment.. I am not promoting any products at all.. this is a much like a casting call for athletes who are looking to get more exposure through a brand name.  We are focusing on getting names out there for others. What do we get in return.. our name is out there as well. This is more for brand recognition.
You will not hear me say.. check out this product or that.. this is a simple call out for athletes.

Its called spam !