Author Topic: Halotestons  (Read 1682 times)

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
Halotestons
« on: October 29, 2006, 01:56:48 PM »
My friend gave me 50 to run for the last 2 weeks from my show. Im been taking 30mg ed and is it me or do this things kick ass???!!  I only been running for a week so far and my strength while depleting is shooting thru the roof!! makin me real hard also..  ;D ;D ;D ;D Halos rule!! They almost seem like they give the same effect if not stronger than tren? or is it me?

whitewidow

Re: Halotestons
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 02:04:02 PM »
Halo is some of the strongest stuff you can take- what brand are they? talk to div he loves and speaks very highly of halotestin- BTW- what else are you running?

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 02:17:16 PM »
Halo is some of the strongest stuff you can take- what brand are they? talk to div he loves and speaks very highly of halotestin- BTW- what else are you running?

There green with the number 832 on them. I cut the cyp and tren out last week and been running

250mg prop eod
50mg denkal winny ed
1.4mil of clen ed fo the remainder of this week.

The halo really feels like the icing on the cake, I didnt think it would do much for only 2 weeks but after one week I notice ALOT! :o  My show is Nov 4th so I plan to run everything up until friday.

The shit rules...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 03:00:37 PM »
i used stenox in when i was doing powerlifting ,cool stuff

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 04:02:11 PM »
There green with the number 832 on them. I cut the cyp and tren out last week and been running

250mg prop eod
50mg denkal winny ed
1.4mil of clen ed fo the remainder of this week.

The halo really feels like the icing on the cake, I didnt think it would do much for only 2 weeks but after one week I notice ALOT! :o  My show is Nov 4th so I plan to run everything up until friday.

The shit rules...

Damn I wish i knew what brand these are! its hard to find high grade halo- most are made by UGL's and are weak!

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 06:13:17 PM »
Damn I wish i knew what brand these are! its hard to find high grade halo- most are made by UGL's and are weak!

Yeah, my buddy said he gets them prescribed to him ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2006, 07:14:39 PM »

nice!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2006, 09:01:17 PM »
I hate it when people say "must be nice" but in this case I'll break my own rules...Must Be Nice!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 06:54:04 AM »
Halo is my favorite addition for strength!

i run 40mg a day the last month before a power lifting meet. makes you aggressive as hell and you can't wait to get in the gym and destroy some weights.

8)

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2006, 07:14:14 AM »
I hate it when people say "must be nice" but in this case I'll break my own rules...Must Be Nice!!!

hahaha, it is NICE! ;D  To think, I was gonna blow them off also. Then I was like ahh what the f%#K let me try them. Im glad I did, THE LITTLE GREEN PILL RULES!!  Will def alway finish my cycle with these little beauties..

csmith8

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2006, 10:11:02 AM »
Halotestons are some of the worst orals on the liver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 11:23:54 AM »
Halotestons are some of the worst orals on the liver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The damage is overarted...I went in to this kind of thing in detail in a post this summer...look it up.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2006, 11:44:31 AM »
i would like to try some is it hard to find?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2006, 12:02:24 PM »
The damage is overarted...I went in to this kind of thing in detail in a post this summer...look it up.

Exactly...

my liver values didn't change much while taking halo for almost 6 weeks. they are always within 5% before and after cycles.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2006, 01:37:53 PM »
Exactly...

my liver values didn't change much while taking halo for almost 6 weeks. they are always within 5% before and after cycles.

8)

People get miffed because Halo has the dreaded triple-bonded molecule while other 17AA's have double.

It's really overstated....

I've used Halo on and off for a long time.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2006, 07:36:13 PM »
Hey Div, have you ever started a cycle with halo at the front end, or do you typically run it on the back side of a cycle? I'm thinking of adding it in at the front of my next cycle here in a few wks.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2006, 06:18:24 AM »
Hey Div, have you ever started a cycle with halo at the front end, or do you typically run it on the back side of a cycle? I'm thinking of adding it in at the front of my next cycle here in a few wks.

If you're going to use it in a cycle, do it at the end as a hardener/cutter.  It's a pure androgen, not anabolic at all so it will help at the back end with training when you're weaning off everything else.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...