Author Topic: Fat Burning while on cycle----- big time?  (Read 1088 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Fat Burning while on cycle----- big time?
« on: October 29, 2006, 06:55:13 PM »
dude I think I burn a shitload of fat while on cycle, and then gain stomach fat while off cycle... I guess this pretty common-- I'm not turning into a lardass or anything ----yall get the same way probably dont you--I bet DIV eats 50 lbs of sirloin a day--on and off cyle and then gets fat just like me   ;D   holler
ah yeah Im a voodo child

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: Fat Burning while on cycle----- big time?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 07:03:27 PM »
Its from eating all those fucking Big Mac's bro.....

Seriously bro, I am still holding on to almost all my last cycle gains -9lbs

Its all in the diet and training..

Obviously I am lifting less weight while "off"

But my training is definitely MORE INTENSE. Because I am too afraid of losing my gains..
U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 09:08:51 PM »
dude I think I burn a shitload of fat while on cycle, and then gain stomach fat while off cycle... I guess this pretty common-- I'm not turning into a lardass or anything ----yall get the same way probably dont you--I bet DIV eats 50 lbs of sirloin a day--on and off cyle and then gets fat just like me   ;D   holler
I always have to be extremely carefull after a cycle or my gut will get out of control. I will still eat enough to maintain all I can from a cycle, but I have to cut back my total cal consumption a little bit.

This is how I typically do it, off cycle, I'll shoot for 4000cal per day, on cycle I'll bump it up around 500cal per day and keep this up through PCT. After Pct I gradually cut down my cal to a little over 3500 per day over a period of about 4wks. After 4wks I work back up to around 4000 per day...seems to work OK. I didn't used to do it this way, used to, I'd keep my cal intake as high on cycle as off, and this ended up being a very bad thing...sometimes you have to learn the hard way.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 07:53:56 AM »

It all depends on my diet....

The protein content stays the same, it's just a matter of how many carbs I take in.

The more I indulge, the fatter I get.......

Yes, most of it goes to stomach fat.

I'm definitely not a fitness enthusiast.......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 04:53:11 PM »
It all depends on my diet....

The protein content stays the same, it's just a matter of how many carbs I take in.

The more I indulge, the fatter I get.......

Yes, most of it goes to stomach fat.

I'm definitely not a fitness enthusiast.......

DIV

that sounds like my ass DIV... my gut gets fat and I aint trying to run all day like a fag... I just have to wait til cycle and hit the anavar or something...
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 05:38:11 PM »
that sounds like my ass DIV... my gut gets fat and I aint trying to run all day like a fag... I just have to wait til cycle and hit the anavar or something...

John,

It's not like I get sloppy fat......just fat by "bodybuilder" standards.  I also don't eat dirty.....just that I eat alot of food in mass quantity.

Chicken breasts or Steak by the pound...

I'm the guy who goes to Texas Roadhouse and orders the 32oz. sirloin bloody rare.

That's my meal.  ;)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2006, 06:00:57 PM »
John,

It's not like I get sloppy fat......just fat by "bodybuilder" standards.  I also don't eat dirty.....just that I eat alot of food in mass quantity.

Chicken breasts or Steak by the pound...

I'm the guy who goes to Texas Roadhouse and orders the 32oz. sirloin bloody rare.

That's my meal.  ;)

DIV

nah bro i know what you mean... i dont really get "fat" either... i just get a little extra from all the food when my body is not in such a heightened anabolic state...I think the gear reallly helps to eliminate some of that while Im on  8)
ah yeah Im a voodo child