Author Topic: Bodybuilding artwork by Myseone (and anyone else who wants to add their own)  (Read 9482 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
sorry, I'm old school :-\     ;D

Pastels are really messy. Computer Graphics are usually more blend especially when someone is still learning to use them. Here is a little sneack at pastels.
just push some weight!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Pastels are really messy. Computer Graphics are usually more blend especially when someone is still learning to use them. Here is a little sneack at pastels.

Yeah, I've used pastels before..

Did you do that alexx?  It's purty :)
R

Mr. Intenseone

Amazing work myseone.....would you be intrested in selling the Yankee slugger pic??

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Yeah, I've used pastels before..

Did you do that alexx?  It's purty :)

No that's my mother's.
just push some weight!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
You're not bad myseone. I never though black dudes could draw let alone put pencil to paper. When did this happen?
alexxxx??!!! wtf, uncalled for.

myseone

• Getbig III
Amazing work myseone.....would you be intrested in selling the Yankee slugger pic??

I have prints of that piece available, P.M. me if you are interested

Law

myseone

• Getbig III
I am just a little surprised is all. I though black dudes only had art on their teeth.

You seem like you have travelled and read enough not to believe that

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Hahaha... A bunch of mindless muscle freaks talking about Art... I dig

Very good art talent Myseone.I actually like it more than the art posted by Sexual Mustard.SM's art was very good also but I don't care for the magna influence in his work.Your art is a very realistic style of art which I prefer.Great stuff.

My art is all over the place but I prefer to call it more westernised then manga :-*

youandme

• Getbig V

This is nice

myseone

• Getbig III
Hahaha... A bunch of mindless muscle freaks talking about Art... I dig

My art is all over the place but I prefer to call it more westernised then manga :-*

I like this work, I see the graffiti influence..

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

I like this work, I see the graffiti influence..

thanks dude, I dig your work.  Alot of that anatomy shit is useful for both bodybuilding/drawing and vice versa.  I've stopped copying straight from references all together and decided to just draw from my head and use what I've learned from my anatomy books to understand how and why things work instead of just copying what I see.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
okay guys, i have been practising all night.  tell me if I am getting better.  I know the old one is bad, but my latest one is getting better.  don't quite got the lines to meet really good but my hands were shaking.

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
Very good art talent Myseone.I actually like it more than the art posted by Sexual Mustard.SM's art was very good also but I don't care for the magna influence in his work.Your art is a very realistic style of art which I prefer.Great stuff.

Oh, really?  :)

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
okay guys, i have been practising all night.  tell me if I am getting better.  I know the old one is bad, but my latest one is getting better.  don't quite got the lines to meet really good but my hands were shaking.

Steroids, for sure!  :D

Best,
SM

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
I can't remember cause I am getting old.  But I did something for this guy.  I just can't remember exactly what.  I was helping him promote his paintings or something.  He is remarkable.  Its called photorealistic painting.  In person they were awesome.  But this is really good painting

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
You guys are really talented.

I can't draw a straight line much less figures or landscapes. I do love art.  Keep up the good work!

Sandra

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
I hate art. Graffiti destroyed my life!

$

myseone

• Getbig III

Not good enough, build more mass

myseone

• Getbig III

myseone

• Getbig III
Oh, really?  :)

Sm are these computer illustrations or regular airbrush

myseone

• Getbig III
I can't remember cause I am getting old.  But I did something for this guy.  I just can't remember exactly what.  I was helping him promote his paintings or something.  He is remarkable.  Its called photorealistic painting.  In person they were awesome.  But this is really good painting

I've seen this guys work before I'm sure in an airbrush magazine, powerful stuff especially considering this wasn't done with a computer.

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
Sm are these computer illustrations or regular airbrush

thanks bro; these were both initially drawn in pencil.  The portrait was then ink-washed and airbrushed.  The Wonder Woman was airbrushed with minor water-color details.  I appreciate it!

SM

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III

If I'm not mistaken, his name is Scott Jacobs and he's a wonderful artist---specializing in bike art.  A friend of mine has worked with him.

SM

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
thanks for bringing this to the girly board.  this is so special.

with mad love
Linda
xxx

can i txt looking out loud?  Lkg out LOUD

ta