Author Topic: Hannity on America  (Read 1001 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Hannity on America
« on: October 29, 2006, 09:12:53 PM »
It's his new show on FOX, for Berserker....he does his "Man on the Street" bit...........you should watch it, the show is on right now!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Hannity on America
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 09:26:18 PM »
It's his new show on FOX, for Berserker....he does his "Man on the Street" bit...........you should watch it, the show is on right now!
I don't get fox ;D  ahahaha... dishowned ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 09:33:00 PM »
I don't get fox ;D  ahahaha... dishowned ;D

Yet you judge and talk crap about him......typical Lib :D!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 09:38:47 PM »
Yet you judge and talk crap about him......typical Lib :D!
It's called the internet and free radio retard :P  The times I've had something bad to say about Hannity was after seeing or hearing or reading him spew bullshit.  What,.... did you think I just...... ohmmmed him in as a bad guy with some dark ritual??? BWAHT BWAHahahahahahahahaa.... ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 09:47:59 PM »
It's called the internet and free radio retard :P  The times I've had something bad to say about Hannity was after seeing or hearing or reading him spew bullshit.  What,.... did you think I just...... ohmmmed him in as a bad guy with some dark ritual??? BWAHT BWAHahahahahahahahaa.... ;D

Retard?? You're the one who said that bit was fixed....now's your chance to see it live and yes, most of the time I do think that you speak first and think later!!

You should see it now.....Mark Levine is tearing Susan Estrich and Laura Swartz from limb from limb and leaving them with NO reponse..Hahahahahaha!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 10:16:49 PM »
Retard?? You're the one who said that bit was fixed....now's your chance to see it live and yes, most of the time I do think that you speak first and think later!!

You should see it now.....Mark Levine is tearing Susan Estrich and Laura Swartz from limb from limb and leaving them with NO reponse..Hahahahahaha!!
::)  Yea, Retard.... You heard me right ;D  Just because it's live doesn't mean it's not a setup...  plus they might not actually be that stupid... It's amazing what happens when someone walk up to you, lunges a camera in your face and start quizzing...  You have no idea what's going on with that person, shocked and maybe on top of a late night studying, man you just don't know... And even if that person is that stupid it doesn't mean jack shit...  Do you really want me going into redneck backwoods and asking questions of republicans there... Trust me... you don't... What I do know is it's completely fucked that you would put this forth as some kind of statement on dems intelligence...  I'm sure there's more than a few mentally challenged people on both sides.