Author Topic: proper age for aas use  (Read 1146 times)

green light

• Getbig I
proper age for aas use
« on: October 29, 2006, 10:10:42 PM »
hey guys need some honest advice and truthful opinions. im 20yrs. old 6'1 and 210lbs. i have been lifting weights hardcore and consistently for a little over a year now and i have achieved some really impressive results for such a short period. im wanting to compete though, and the pressure for juicing is unbearable. i have watched a couple of my friends and lifting partners on their cycles and the results they get are amazing. i have a perfect base to start a cycle on and ive done my research thoroughly. i really feel im ready to start my 1st cycle. i know im really young. alot of people tell me im too young to begin juicing especially since my test. levels are already high because of my youth. but on the other hand alot of other people are telling me its okay,and i have nothing to worry about. ive got people saying at my age its dangerous, and then others saying its definately not if i know what im doing. like i said though, i want to compete and ill do whatever it takes.........so much advice and opinions on my dilemma would be greatly appreciated guys.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: proper age for aas use
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 07:02:17 AM »
hey guys need some honest advice and truthful opinions. im 20yrs. old 6'1 and 210lbs. i have been lifting weights hardcore and consistently for a little over a year now and i have achieved some really impressive results for such a short period. im wanting to compete though, and the pressure for juicing is unbearable. i have watched a couple of my friends and lifting partners on their cycles and the results they get are amazing. i have a perfect base to start a cycle on and ive done my research thoroughly. i really feel im ready to start my 1st cycle. i know im really young. alot of people tell me im too young to begin juicing especially since my test. levels are already high because of my youth. but on the other hand alot of other people are telling me its okay,and i have nothing to worry about. ive got people saying at my age its dangerous, and then others saying its definately not if i know what im doing. like i said though, i want to compete and ill do whatever it takes.........so much advice and opinions on my dilemma would be greatly appreciated guys.

I wouldn't touch a roid til i was near 30 years old, i've seen so many kids have huge acne problems because i think the use of  juice just overflowed since their body was still producing test like a tonka toy factory.   unless you are gunning to be a pro, avoid the juice til older.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 08:40:08 AM »
I started when I was 22 one cycle and then after that two cycles a year.  Im 25 now. You have to be sure you have a great base to start with.  Sounds like you do.  But I would wait awhile dude.

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 10:43:33 AM »

if u done ur research u should know the answer but if still wanna take it give urself a challenge! try winning at least a show before u start juicing find out to see if u got wat it takes. i hope ur not thinking this just because u gained little noticeable muscle and u think ur some genetic freak now and win olympia? lol

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 12:07:37 PM »

Reach your natural potential and re-think AAS around 23 or 24...

Even if you decide to turn pro later you'd have wasted alot of your room for growth because you started AAS so young.

Why do you think guys like Kamali, Palumbo, Kovacs look so diseased and wasted away now?

They saturated themselves with AAS at megadosing quantities when they were your age and look at them now...

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 12:21:34 PM »
I say wait until your mid twenties.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 12:22:31 PM »
Personlly i think your age is ok....Im around your age and im going to start my first in december...but the difference between you and me is that i have 5..almost 6 years of training now...in the first 2 years i learned alot and fixed lots of mistakes and learned from minor injuries, now i know how to run a diet according to my body type and how to run a split for max gains. I would not want to be on juice in the "learning" years thats forsure.  Even if you've done your research you still havn't expereinced lots yet and you don't even know if you are going to be doing this in 2 more years....so why use AAS?? I've been living the lifestyle completly obsessed for a awhile now, and even if AAS didn't exsist i know i'd still do it so thats why i think im good to go, hell i may even put it off longer.
bodybuildersreality.com

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 02:42:47 PM »
but if u were to run your cycle, what kind of stack are u planning on using?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 07:59:45 PM »
Personlly i think your age is ok....Im around your age and im going to start my first in december...but the difference between you and me is that i have 5..almost 6 years of training now...in the first 2 years i learned alot and fixed lots of mistakes and learned from minor injuries, now i know how to run a diet according to my body type and how to run a split for max gains. I would not want to be on juice in the "learning" years thats forsure.  Even if you've done your research you still havn't expereinced lots yet

im 20yrs. old 6'1 and 210lbs. i have been lifting weights hardcore and consistently for a little over a year now and i have achieved some really impressive results for such a short period.

This is the very common newbie effect.  You've probably received all sorts of praise for your success so far and you want to take it even further.  You have so much to learn in terms of training, diet, yourself, competing, usage, etc.  Take your time and don't be hasty.  Learn how to compete by doing a few shows naturally and be proud of what it takes.  You've still got a lot of growth potential.
:

green light

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2006, 09:49:22 PM »
in reply to arigato....i was goin to run an 8-10 week cycle of test. cyp. 600mg per week+ pct. 

green light

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2006, 09:56:58 PM »
i wasnt really planning on doing much stacking at all for my first cycle....but eventually i would ideally do a test.cyp./or sustanon, deca, and d-bol stack  + pct....but for my first cycle,rather it be now or in a few years, im just gonna do a test. cyp. only cycle to start off with.

green light

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2006, 10:01:07 PM »
by the way, i really appreciate all the advice and opinions so far...they've all been helpful..........many more are welcome

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2006, 10:18:57 PM »
in reply to arigato....i was goin to run an 8-10 week cycle of test. cyp. 600mg per week+ pct. 

thats cool, to be honest i did my first cycle when i was 20 and my first cycle was omnadren750 weekly for 12 weeks. if i can do it again i'd use test e and run it for 12wks.  and if i can do it again i'd wait till i was like 25. and when ur 25 u will think the same but using it now will be fun to as long as u dont get hurt!