Author Topic: Getbiggers visiting hospitals and helping sick kiddies  (Read 2621 times)

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
Getbiggers visiting hospitals and helping sick kiddies
« on: October 30, 2006, 04:15:36 AM »
So I'm probably going to be contacting some local hospitals and tell them I'm Bigger Business from getbig and I'd be happy to come over and cheer up any sick children. Just signing casts and giving them hope through their adversity. Yeah I'll probably get some shirts made.

Anyone else want to join me?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Getbiggers visiting hospitals and helping sick kiddies
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 06:38:09 AM »
So I'm probably going to be contacting some local hospitals and tell them I'm Bigger Business from getbig and I'd be happy to come over and cheer up any sick children. Just signing casts and giving them hope through their adversity. Yeah I'll probably get some shirts made.

BB, are you going to stop by Lil Mitch's room?
R

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 06:40:14 AM »
i wouldn't be able to take it, that stuff breaks my heart.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 07:38:03 AM »
BB, are you going to stop by Lil Mitch's room?

Probably Stella. He's certainly touched a lot of lives. If theres one thing Ive learnt in my years involved with this industry is to give something back.

I also hope to catch up with the lil battler from John Q

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 07:46:27 AM »
me too

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 10:16:38 AM »
they just hung the phone up on me

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 10:32:52 AM »
I tried to cheer this guy up, even told him I was Figgs from Getbig, but he wasn't very happy to see me.  :-\
He couldnt handle it and clearly lost his head.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 10:35:56 AM »
 I'd like to thank you for takin the time out of your day to visit Lil' Mitch Anderson in his time of need. That is very big of you and very noble. He is only in his current situation because of how controversial and feroscious and ruthless a rebel Lee Priest is and his 'lethal' picture of his middle finger.

His hospital room number is 2-D. Bed#2.

PM me if you need the contact information of the Anderson family or any other specific details. Thanks again Bigger Buisness...thank you very much!
?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 10:38:19 AM »
I'd like to thank you for takin the time out of your day to visit Lil' Mitch Anderson in his time of need. That is very big of you and very noble. He is only in his current situation because of how controversial and feroscious and ruthless a rebel Lee Priest is and his 'lethal' picture of his middle finger.

His hospital room number is 2-D. Bed#2.

PM me if you need the contact information of the Anderson family or any other specific details. Thanks again Bigger Buisness...thank you very much!
I thought that was the kid that got in the way while Lee was giving his mother her weekly beating?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2006, 10:47:43 AM »
I thought that was the kid that got in the way while Lee was giving his mother her weekly beating?
Oh no no no...you're mistaken. That's Mitchell P. Anderson. The 8 yr old boy from memphis, TN who stumbled across 'The priest Confessional' in MD Magazine and read a few SHOCKING and CONTROVERSIAL words by Lee Priest and went into shock and fell in a coma in a grocery store in the magazine aisle.

The boy you're thinking of was black...I think his name was Jamal or Malik.
?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2006, 10:55:35 AM »
I tried to cheer this guy up, even told him I was Figgs from Getbig, but he wasn't very happy to see me.  :-\

I like his sneakers.  Since he won't be needing them....you think I can get them?

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2006, 10:58:22 AM »

I like his sneakers.  Since he won't be needing them....you think I can get them?

Hell no! Those are my jogging sneakers!
~

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2006, 11:08:00 AM »
Oh no no no...you're mistaken. That's Mitchell P. Anderson. The 8 yr old boy from memphis, TN who stumbled across 'The priest Confessional' in MD Magazine and read a few SHOCKING and CONTROVERSIAL words by Lee Priest and went into shock and fell in a coma in a grocery store in the magazine aisle.

The boy you're thinking of was black...I think his name was Jamal or Malik.

No no, Malik Jenkins was the 9yr old boy from Trenton, New Jersey who went to an expo with his father.Upon seeing the hardcore rebelliousness of Lee Priests new face ""Tattoo" he contracted the first case of airborne HIV due to the absolute annihilation of his Immune system and immediately collapsed.Upon waking and seeing Priest's BRUTAL highlighted hair hanging over him his condition progressed to AIDS and he died on the spot.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2006, 11:17:53 AM »
No no, Malik Jenkins was the 9yr old boy from Trenton, New Jersey who went to an expo with his father.Upon seeing the hardcore rebelliousness of Lee Priests new face ""Tattoo" he contracted the first case of airborne HIV due to the absolute annihilation of his Immune system and immediately collapsed.Upon waking and seeing Priest's BRUTAL highlighted hair hanging over him his condition progressed to AIDS and he died on the spot.
db...

You're RIGHT! I did hear about that but I heard it not to be true. Doctors said it was of 'natural causes' but it didnt make sense because he was 9 and had no previous medical history. I heard of people fallin in a coma and getting chest pain or having heart murmurs and mild cases of CVS(stroke) from seeing a picture of Lee Priest and his middle finger. I heard of people having bad dreams/nightmares and having to get on medication like zoloft and leunesta for sleep to combat the shock of seeing blue dyded hair mixed in with blonde. I read of a case in Nyssa, Oregon where a man did a week in the city's psych unit because he had real visions and flashbacks and heard 'voices' of Lee Priest telling him to get a face tat but this is all somewhat new to me.

Malik Jenkins was that boy who dided instantly at that expo...I think it was the Ironman expo...that was the first reported case of it's kind.

db. Do you have a picture of Malik Jenkins? My research and investigation shows me nothing...can you find a picture of this young boy to put a face to the name?
?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2006, 11:32:18 AM »
kevin levrone always did this 8)

E
E

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2006, 11:47:05 AM »
db...

You're RIGHT! I did hear about that but I heard it not to be true. Doctors said it was of 'natural causes' but it didnt make sense because he was 9 and had no previous medical history. I heard of people fallin in a coma and getting chest pain or having heart murmurs and mild cases of CVS(stroke) from seeing a picture of Lee Priest and his middle finger. I heard of people having bad dreams/nightmares and having to get on medication like zoloft and leunesta for sleep to combat the shock of seeing blue dyded hair mixed in with blonde. I read of a case in Nyssa, Oregon where a man did a week in the city's psych unit because he had real visions and flashbacks and heard 'voices' of Lee Priest telling him to get a face tat but this is all somewhat new to me.

Malik Jenkins was that boy who dided instantly at that expo...I think it was the Ironman expo...that was the first reported case of it's kind.

db. Do you have a picture of Malik Jenkins? My research and investigation shows me nothing...can you find a picture of this young boy to put a face to the name?

I have seen this infamous picture but do not have it currently.I do have the pic of Lee's hairstylist who forgot to wear her Hazard Suit while retouching Lee's highlights.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2006, 11:54:39 AM »

I have good news, db. I just got a PM from an anonymous source telling me a picture of the late Malik Jenkins is circulating. he is supposed to be sending it to me...I will post his pictures for all eyes to see. Stand by.
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2006, 12:14:39 PM »

db,

This is the picture that was sent to me by an anonymous person who had inside information about the case of Malik Jenkins.

That is him on the right hand side of the picture with his half sister, TanQuasia.

More light has shined down upon this story...Mr. Blechman and the MD camp have no choice but to give a statement soon. Let the record show this incident happened before the Mitchell P. Anderson incident but was swept under the rug...probably for the same reason why the media find cases against whites more important than their black counterpart.

?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2006, 12:17:40 PM »

if i were in OZ i'd totally be for it...

a nurse with an aussie accent.....i'm there mang!
carpe` vaginum!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2006, 04:51:29 PM »
bump for lil mitch.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2006, 06:44:48 PM »

Oh hell yeah brother...  tell em Dan-O from getbig will be there too!

There's nothing like seeing a sick kid's face light up when they recognize some of their favorite getbig celebrities!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2006, 10:26:23 AM »

Thanks, Dan-O...make sure you go visit lil Mitch Anderson at Hope Memorial in Lakeland, TN...suburb of Memphis.
?