Author Topic: Is this how you get big biceps??  (Read 3795 times)

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
Is this how you get big biceps??
« on: October 30, 2006, 07:19:43 AM »
Any of you guys hit the dumbells this way ??? http://youtube.com/watch?v=ga-EAqbgD6w&mode=related&search=
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Is this how you get big biceps??
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 07:24:56 AM »
Many scientific journals have reported that training like that could increase your chances of becoming a murder by over 3500%!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 07:28:22 AM »
It looks crazy as hell but i guess you cant argue with success. Dude is jacked. It looks like the bottom of the movement is biceps but the top incorporates some shoulders and tris. Wierd as hell.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 07:36:53 AM »
Damn , supprized he never dislocated his shoulder or fucked up his elbow.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 07:39:46 AM »
thats what i thought. Especially the shoulder. I actually thought it was an accident when he went as high as he did

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 07:58:03 AM »
Strange.  Just goes to show that when you have arm genetics (and drugs) like Fox, you can do any weird thing and still grow.

valhalla

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 08:01:53 AM »
Bertil Fox had horrible form on all his movements! Find some of his bench and shoulder vids.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 09:38:33 AM »
Bertil Fox had horrible form on all his movements! Find some of his bench and shoulder vids.
Check out the clip  ...of him doing the dumbbell presses!???  Look in the mirror while he's doing them?  His form is horrible! He doesn't press them  up at the same time ??????

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 09:40:08 AM »
my dentist would be rich if i lifted like that..  :o

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2006, 09:44:55 AM »
That looks like a sweet triceps workout, WHAT A BEAST!!!!!!!

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2006, 10:23:11 AM »
Horrible.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2006, 10:50:55 AM »

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2006, 10:55:20 AM »
That looks painfull
-

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2006, 10:58:23 AM »
he made that up himself

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2006, 05:28:56 PM »
Thats not too impressive. I could probably do it the way he does it.
just push some weight!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2006, 05:56:51 PM »
I was taught back then by a couple of the pros to do that.  Bring the bar up and raise the elbows so your triceps are level with the floor.  It gives you an incredible pump and peak.  Your biceps are ultra sore after one set.  I still do them this way and dumbells sometimes.  I show others and at first seems weird till you feel how much your biceps contract.  He was using allot of weight, most no way could do those.  Beforee saying its wrong try it.  You'll feel it.  And how in the hell can anyone on here say thats wrong or horrible when you have seen his arms.  Just cause you have never seen it or done it, don't say anything.  And I am pretty sure anyone who says it is wrong has sub-20" arms.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2006, 06:11:13 PM »
Well to tell you the most astonishing biceps curls ive ever seen...i *THINK* im not sure , but i think it was the 2004 Battle for the Olympia and Ronnie Coleman is doing seated alternate dumbell curls

I dont know if any1 has seen it , but its quite jaw droppin.Watch it and youll know what i mean.That was quite shocking

I dont know if any can help with this clip

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2006, 08:04:42 PM »
I was taught back then by a couple of the pros to do that.  Bring the bar up and raise the elbows so your triceps are level with the floor.  It gives you an incredible pump and peak.  Your biceps are ultra sore after one set.  I still do them this way and dumbells sometimes.  I show others and at first seems weird till you feel how much your biceps contract.  He was using allot of weight, most no way could do those.  Beforee saying its wrong try it.  You'll feel it.  And how in the hell can anyone on here say thats wrong or horrible when you have seen his arms.  Just cause you have never seen it or done it, don't say anything.  And I am pretty sure anyone who says it is wrong has sub-20" arms.

If you do it this way, you'll be the first person to tear their TRIceps doing curls.
Motherboy (the band).

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2006, 08:12:11 PM »
Youtube Awesome ::)

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2006, 08:19:15 PM »
Brutel Bertil was doing that for upper chest.Hmmmmmmmmm. ::)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2006, 08:21:29 PM »
because the biceps crosses the shoulder and is joined at the radius and ulna, by doing that range of motion he is getting a really full contraction. flex your bi with your arm at your side then try it double bi pose style elbow up and feel the diff. not telling anyone to train like this though. agree with you keith

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2006, 08:25:51 PM »
No one could argue that it wasn't good for him because look at Bertils arms.  There are many ways to get to the finish line, for him that worked.  If anyone ever reads Natural Muscle magazine, the editor is a guy named Fred DiMenna.  I trained along side Fred for many years at Mr Americas gym and can tell ya he NEVER trained arms and I personally taped them at a very conditioned 21.1/4 inches cold....No Joke...If you know him ask.  That was obviously before he took on natural BB.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2006, 02:47:15 AM »
I understand where you are coming from with the tris being perpendicular with the floor and getting a hell of a pump - but for that I use a seated biceps machine that has your tris resting level to the floor - because the action of bring the weights up to that levels works the hell outta your front delts. But that sloppy looking shyt obviously worked for him.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2006, 03:33:27 AM »
Well to tell you the most astonishing biceps curls ive ever seen...i *THINK* im not sure , but i think it was the 2004 Battle for the Olympia and Ronnie Coleman is doing seated alternate dumbell curls

I dont know if any1 has seen it , but its quite jaw droppin.Watch it and youll know what i mean.That was quite shocking

I dont know if any can help with this clip

how much weight did he used?
!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2006, 03:35:45 AM »