Author Topic: LEE PRIEST & PAUL DILLET  (Read 3807 times)

DA-Bus

• Getbig I
LEE PRIEST & PAUL DILLET
« on: October 30, 2006, 07:27:45 AM »
Hey Lee,

I'm good friends with King Paul.....he was telling me the stories of when you and him lived together.....he said you were the worst influence on DIET he had ever seen!!! LOL He said the stash of coco-puffs, cookies, KFC, muffins and chocolate was un-real!!! That's my kind of diet! It builds rock-hard density!!! Later bro, you and Paul are the freakiest BBer's of all time!!!  ;D

Dave Czech

• Getbig III
Re: LEE PRIEST & PAUL DILLET
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 12:05:09 PM »
Yes ,which of you was bigger eater ;D
Trained are together often?

DA-Bus

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 12:23:00 PM »
When it comes to eating.....you can bet your bottle of deca, LEE would win hands down!!! LOL ;D

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 04:39:21 PM »
Hey Lee,

I'm good friends with King Paul.....he was telling me the stories of when you and him lived together.....he said you were the worst influence on DIET he had ever seen!!! LOL He said the stash of coco-puffs, cookies, KFC, muffins and chocolate was un-real!!! That's my kind of diet! It builds rock-hard density!!! Later bro, you and Paul are the freakiest BBer's of all time!!!  ;D

Tell that Father Paul of mine to get in contact with me.I get numbers for him but no one ever answers.

lee

DA-Bus

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 05:24:53 AM »
LOL father Paul. That's true, and you are the SON.

I have his current number, but let me ask if I can give it out....he got pisssed that OTHER friends of his gave out his number so he changed it a few times. 

PM me.

Later Bro