Author Topic: IFBB: World Amateur Championship … Ali Tabrizi takes the overall  (Read 29183 times)

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: IFBB: World Amateur Championship … Ali Tabrizi takes the overall
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2006, 08:33:07 AM »
so you are teh 1% ;)

Hahaha, look at Ali, the skinny-fat little bugger. You're a fraud who's just a little muscle worshipper. YTou don't have any team, you're a fraud. Even your imaginary athletes are nobodies, hahaha!
Team Goodrum!

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2006, 05:09:38 PM »
Hahaha, look at Ali, the skinny-fat little bugger. You're a fraud who's just a little muscle worshipper. YTou don't have any team, you're a fraud. Even your imaginary athletes are nobodies, hahaha!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2006, 11:00:31 PM »

Am I skinny of fat ???

Team THE GAME is better than ever (most of them are new generation BBers).  I just haven’t reviled the name of the players yet. But by 1st or 2nd quarter of 2007 you will be shocked.   :o

Of course this time the members will come in with contracts and no traitors are allowed (leant from previous mistakes).  ;)

The bottom line is … train hard … cause … I’ll be bakkkk  8)

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2006, 11:32:53 PM »
Ali, do you know who will be representing Qatar in the Bantamweight (65kg) category in this coming Asean Games held in Doha,Qatar? Apparently Qatar didn't send him to the Mr.Universe coz they want to surprise everyone at the Asean games.Any pics or insight?By the way i heard that Singapore will be sending a heavyweight who lives and train in the States.Stands about 5'6 and weighs about 125kgs in the offseason.
P

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2006, 10:19:38 AM »
Hey Porkey, that 125kg heavyweight from Singapore you are talking about must be Jason (if i still remember his name correctly!) who trains somewhere in the mid part of USA. Sometimes, I used to see him training  at Steel Gym in NYC a few years back. He's been working in USA for the last few years. The last time i  saw him (a few years back) his off season size was huge, good upper body but lacked in legs. Did decently well in some of the NPC shows he entered. 8)

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2006, 04:21:21 PM »
PORKY:
Your post does not make sense.... The Mr. Universe is a NABBA show, the Asian Games licensed the IFBB.
Any Mr. Olympia would dream of the money the bodybuilders get in Qatar.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2006, 08:21:35 PM »
the question was why don't Americans do well at the Worlds:   because the bodybuilders with the best genetics from those countries are competing in the Worlds, and the bodybuilders with the best genetics from the USA are not going that route, but are competing in the NPC Nationals.

Tim (btw - who is Tim Fogarty?)

how do the Ifbb worlds athletes compare with NPC nationals athletes?

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2006, 07:47:38 PM »
Am I skinny of fat ???

Team THE GAME is better than ever (most of them are new generation BBers).  I just haven’t reviled the name of the players yet. But by 1st or 2nd quarter of 2007 you will be shocked.   :o

Of course this time the members will come in with contracts and no traitors are allowed (leant from previous mistakes).  ;)

The bottom line is … train hard … cause … I’ll be bakkkk  8)

Both you moron. Skinny as in no muscle and fat with blubber...the worst of both worlds.... ;D
Team Goodrum!

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2006, 09:05:26 PM »
PORKY:
Your post does not make sense.... The Mr. Universe is a NABBA show, the Asian Games licensed the IFBB.

First of all the Mr.Universe is IFBB...and the Asian Games is also IFBB/ABBF!!! And yes...Qatar pays their bodybuilders extremely well....if i'm not wrong bodybuiilding is like the 2nd most popular sport in the Gulf.
P

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2006, 09:06:51 PM »
Hey Porkey, that 125kg heavyweight from Singapore you are talking about must be Jason (if i still remember his name correctly!) who trains somewhere in the mid part of USA. Sometimes, I used to see him training  at Steel Gym in NYC a few years back. He's been working in USA for the last few years. The last time i  saw him (a few years back) his off season size was huge, good upper body but lacked in legs. Did decently well in some of the NPC shows he entered. 8)
Correct!
P

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2006, 10:29:53 PM »
First of all the Mr.Universe is IFBB...

No, it is not.  The official name of the IFBB contest is World Amateur Championships.  They did use the name Mr Universe from 1959 to 1978, but then decided to no longer use it.   The "real" Mr Universe belongs to NABBA, which has held a contest by that name every year since 1950.

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2006, 11:15:32 PM »
No, it is not.  The official name of the IFBB contest is World Amateur Championships.  They did use the name Mr Universe from 1959 to 1978, but then decided to no longer use it.   The "real" Mr Universe belongs to NABBA, which has held a contest by that name every year since 1950.

Arnold Schwarzenegger won the NABBA Mr Universe, not the IFBB Mr Universe

??? Then the news papers here must have got it wrong.For years now and even when i was competing(1999 & 2000)...they seem to refer to it as Mr.Universe(then below the header "world amateur championship"..both the media and officials.
P

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2006, 10:57:20 AM »
Ali, do you know who will be representing Qatar in the Bantamweight (65kg) category in this coming Asean Games held in Doha,Qatar? Apparently Qatar didn't send him to the Mr.Universe coz they want to surprise everyone at the Asean games.Any pics or insight?By the way i heard that Singapore will be sending a heavyweight who lives and train in the States.Stands about 5'6 and weighs about 125kgs in the offseason.

No one in 65KG from Qatar as far as I know. 

For the 70KG they might have Jalal Al-Rayashy who place 9th in the world in the 70KG

Although I think Saman Sarabi from Iran (3rd wold in 05) will win.  Specially now that Hussain Jasim from Bahrain (1st Mr. Asia 04&05) is banned from the federation.

No, it is not.  The official name of the IFBB contest is World Amateur Championships.  They did use the name Mr Universe from 1959 to 1978, but then decided to no longer use it.   The "real" Mr Universe belongs to NABBA, which has held a contest by that name every year since 1950.

they have changed it to World BBing Championship (with out Amateur) starting from this year … it was agreed in last year’s IFBB International Congress in Shanghai, China

Both you moron. Skinny as in no muscle and fat with blubber...the worst of both worlds.... ;D

Thanx for the clarification … I was kinda lost there  ;D

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2006, 07:26:35 PM »
PORKY:

Christina, that Porky dude was referring to the IFBB World Amateur Championships, which was up till 1977 (or thereabouts) known as the IFBB Mr Universe. After that, the IFBB had to change the name of its flagship amateur contest due to NABBA I think exclusively holding the Mr Universe patent. Thus even nearly 3 decades after the name change, The World Amateur Chapionships are still termed Mr Universe informally by competitors, both in the States and the world over. So Porky wasn't being perplexing in the least; I hope this suffices to clear your confusion!
Team Goodrum!

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2006, 09:41:27 PM »
Christina, that Porky dude was referring to the IFBB World Amateur Championships, which was up till 1977 (or thereabouts) known as the IFBB Mr Universe. After that, the IFBB had to change the name of its flagship amateur contest due to NABBA I think exclusively holding the Mr Universe patent. Thus even nearly 3 decades after the name change, The World Amateur Chapionships are still termed Mr Universe informally by competitors, both in the States and the world over. So Porky wasn't being perplexing in the least; I hope this suffices to clear your confusion!

:) Thanks for clearing this bro...lol... ;)
P

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2006, 09:47:43 PM »

Who in your opinion will Sazali Samad,current world champ in below 65kg,face at the Asean Games?

P

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2006, 08:08:49 PM »
Amir Zainal from Singapore (bronze in 2002, with Singapore also taking the gold). Maybe Perwira as well. Singapore has SEA Games champion Sihat in Flyweight and Simon Chua in either Light or Welter Weight (defendin 75 kg champ). Sitthi is the 80 kg is a lock for gold I think. Last time round, Mo Anouti took Heavyweight gold.
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2006, 08:11:53 PM »
:) Thanks for clearing this bro...lol... ;)

Hey Porky are you Terry Gallyot?
Team Goodrum!

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2006, 08:15:15 PM »

YES he is... LOL   Terry you been Gought   ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2006, 09:29:29 PM »
;D ;D Dang you caught on buddy.What gave me away? :P
P

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2006, 07:55:36 PM »
;D ;D Dang you caught on buddy.What gave me away? :P

Why weren't you at Asian Games 2002?
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2006, 08:03:43 PM »

For the 70KG they might have Jalal Al-Rayashy who place 9th in the world in the 70KG

Although I think Saman Sarabi from Iran (3rd wold in 05) will win.  Specially now that Hussain Jasim from Bahrain (1st Mr. Asia 04&05) is banned from the federation.

they have changed it to World BBing Championship (with out Amateur) starting from this year … it was agreed in last year’s IFBB International Congress in Shanghai, China

Thanx for the clarification … I was kinda lost there  ;D

Ali Amini, you seem to be an overall ok chap to me. The problem I have with you though is that you know full well that the aim of drug testing in BB events is to weed out the cheats and enforce a natural, anti-doping approach but choose to persist in your blatantly fraudulent ways. It is so because anabolics are a bane to the sport, both in that they constitute cheating and are ultimately detrimental to the health of the athletes, plain and simple.
And yet, what do you do? Instead of working to SOLVE the problem, you exacerbate it and make it even worse! Don't be duped into the delusion that cheating and breaking the rules is fine merely because virtually everyone is doing it. Why do you blame Sami for ripping you off and betraying you when you are committing the exact same offence by prepping your juiced-up athletes to clear the drug tests? You know how it feels to be cheated so you of all people should NOT be a swindler yourself. It works both ways Ali so don't be a hypocrite; come to think of it, don't be a scammer at all. As things presently stand, you are a complete and utter disgrace to the art of bodybuilding. Now what are you going to do about it?
Team Goodrum!

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2006, 09:46:57 PM »
Why weren't you at Asian Games 2002?

I wasn't in comp mode after 2000 World Amateur Championship....came back in 2003 for the Asia in Kazakhstan and SEA Games in Vietnam.Been away from comp again till now due to work commitments.But i may want to make a comeback next year.....all depends on my schedule and of course $$$$$$ LOL!
P

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2006, 11:52:08 PM »
Ali Amini, you seem to be an overall ok chap to me. The problem I have with you though is that you know full well that the aim of drug testing in BB events is to weed out the cheats and enforce a natural, anti-doping approach but choose to persist in your blatantly fraudulent ways. It is so because anabolics are a bane to the sport, both in that they constitute cheating and are ultimately detrimental to the health of the athletes, plain and simple.
And yet, what do you do? Instead of working to SOLVE the problem, you exacerbate it and make it even worse! Don't be duped into the delusion that cheating and breaking the rules is fine merely because virtually everyone is doing it. Why do you blame Sami for ripping you off and betraying you when you are committing the exact same offence by prepping your juiced-up athletes to clear the drug tests? You know how it feels to be cheated so you of all people should NOT be a swindler yourself. It works both ways Ali so don't be a hypocrite; come to think of it, don't be a scammer at all. As things presently stand, you are a complete and utter disgrace to the art of bodybuilding. Now what are you going to do about it?

TheGoldenPrince: you don’t know the complete story between me and sami, so don’t jump to conclusions based on assumptions.

Do you really expect me to go in a tested show and be drug free and face a guy who is full but can pass the test.  And when he kicks my ass I just cry about it and say he was not drug free??

You got to be dreaming, for a tested show every athlete does what it take to pass the test.  And you don’t know have of the shit they do nor the pros who do non tested shows.  Everyone is looking for that edge to pass the test … why … cause that’s the way it is done.  Of course if you want to go in as you say you will loose period.

I think I have explained all of this in the past and you read all of my posts.  This is the way things are done. 

Y do BBers use drugs.  Can’t they just go in clean??  No cause that is the wining edge for them.  So is the case with the tested shows.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2006, 11:29:15 AM »
I think I have explained all of this in the past and you read all of my posts.  This is the way things are done. 

there is no honor in what you do