Author Topic: Why all the Titus fuss?  (Read 9767 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Why all the Titus fuss?
« on: October 30, 2006, 11:40:13 AM »
He never was very impressive as a bodybuilder.

I remember he guest posed at a contest I was in at Gadsden Alabama about 6 years ago.

After the night show, he and kelly came to a party at a club all the competiors were at, of course Craig spent all night trying to find someone to come home and fuck him and someone to fuck Kelly.

He found plenty of offers to bust kelly up but sadly for the murdering Craig, ZERO girls at the club that evening had any interest in banging Craig.   Word is Craig walked off with sad feelings when a guy asked his girl if she wanted to swap up and her be with craig, the girl said EW GROSS, WITH HIM?     hahahahaha , Craig Titus, rot in hell son.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
Re: Why all the Titus fuss?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 02:18:12 PM »

I remember he guest posed at a contest I was in at Gadsden Alabama about 6 years ago.

After the night show, he and kelly came to a party at a club all the competiors were at, of course Craig spent all night trying to find someone to come home and f**k him and someone to f**k Kelly.

He found plenty of offers to bust kelly up but sadly for the murdering Craig, ZERO girls at the club that evening had any interest in banging Craig.   Word is Craig walked off with sad feelings when a guy asked his girl if she wanted to swap up and her be with craig, the girl said EW GROSS, WITH HIM?     hahahahaha , Craig Titus, rot in hell son.
I think the fuss is because Craig is a bodybuilder and it's something were all interested in.  Most important is that Craig made him self a huge target and I myself was counting the days his house of card would fall!
fk pigdunkbell

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 04:43:28 AM »
I think the fuss is because Craig is a bodybuilder and it's something were all interested in.  Most important is that Craig made him self a huge target and I myself was counting the days his house of card would fall!

just another garden variety delusional ego tripper.  he'll do well with all the other sociological misfits and losers.  yeah, in the slammer he'll be the REAL king of losers.  LOL

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 05:53:43 AM »

Well bless his heart, he did teach us how to take insulin properly.  I swear he had a bottle of orange juice in his hand the entire show to avoid crashing on insulin.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 09:53:29 AM »
Well bless his heart, he did teach us how to take insulin properly.  I swear he had a bottle of orange juice in his hand the entire show to avoid crashing on insulin.

actually he taught us how NOT to take insulin...

with his little Claus Von Bulow Insulin Kits and sucking on his retaurant jelly packs...what a goof ball

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 05:27:44 PM »
actually he taught us how NOT to take insulin...

with his little Claus Von Bulow Insulin Kits and sucking on his retaurant jelly packs...what a goof ball

BHAHAHAHAHA.... restaurant jelly packs!! 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 10:03:06 AM »

What?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 05:53:00 AM »

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 08:18:13 AM »
What Buff meant was:
Klaus Von Bulow gave his wife insulin and put her into a coma, trying to kill her. Sonny Von Bulow actually eventually came out of it. But it was a nice try.
If only he'd burned her up in the back of his Rolls Royce, er... something.

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 01:37:14 PM »

After the night show, he and kelly came to a party at a club all the competiors were at, of course Craig spent all night trying to find someone to come home and f**k him and someone to f**k Kelly.

rot in hell??  who gives a fuck, who are you to judge and wish someone hell?  Leave that shit to god and like the rock used to say know your roll and shut up... :-*
pump'em dump'em

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2006, 01:44:55 PM »

rot in hell??  who gives a f**k, who are you to judge and wish someone hell?  Leave that shit to god and like the rock used to say know your roll and shut up... :-*

are you this big a toolbag in real life?

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2006, 01:51:13 PM »
are you this big a toolbag in real life?

dam u must like stalking me...  and no u dont know me in real life but if you want to i train over a milos gym in fullerton.. come say hi i promise ill be there..
pump'em dump'em

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2006, 06:45:45 PM »

dam u must like stalking me...  and no u dont know me in real life but if you want to i train over a milos gym in fullerton.. come say hi i promise ill be there..

Monster internet tough guy meltdown

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2006, 07:10:44 AM »
Monster internet tough guy meltdown

not a meltdown, just letting you know where u can find me..  ;D
pump'em dump'em

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2006, 08:27:28 AM »

not a meltdown, just letting you know where u can find me..  ;D

So will you be the guy in the changeroom with a bottle of posing oil asking every guy if you could "rub there buns" for them?

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2006, 12:34:08 PM »
So will you be the guy in the changeroom with a bottle of posing oil asking every guy if you could "rub there buns" for them?

that was fucking lame.. good try tho  :-*
pump'em dump'em

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2006, 12:36:50 PM »

that was fucking lame.. good try tho  :-*

denial of truth meltdown

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2006, 12:43:05 PM »
denial of truth meltdown

isnt it time for you to leave the library and head to 4th period class?
pump'em dump'em

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2006, 12:56:17 PM »

isnt it time for you to leave the library and head to 4th period class?

Leycus 101 are you suggesting that the reason you enjoy watching bodybuilding is strictly for the Gay-4-Pay aspect?

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2006, 01:36:59 PM »
Leycus 101 are you suggesting that the reason you enjoy watching bodybuilding is strictly for the Gay-4-Pay aspect?

dam bro, your posts remind me of a 13 your old...
pump'em dump'em

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2006, 01:43:38 PM »

dam bro, your posts remind me of a 13 your old...

meltdown

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2006, 01:49:36 PM »
meltdown

its not a meltdown if im not mad....  :-*    see ya.... it was fun while it lasted  :D
pump'em dump'em

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2006, 03:35:09 PM »

its not a meltdown if im not mad....  :-*    see ya.... it was fun while it lasted  :D

hahahahahahaha epic denial of homosexuality!!!!! Toolbag

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2006, 03:55:30 PM »
hahahahahahaha epic denial of homosexuality!!!!! Toolbag

i can see you got home from school now... Hope you didnt get punked again during pe class  :'(
pump'em dump'em

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2006, 06:08:11 PM »

i can see you got home from school now... Hope you didnt get punked again during pe class  :'(

Are you suggesting that Anal Ease is your lube of choice when Bruce gets home from a long day at the steel mill and he needs your lovin? Gayer then naming yourself Leycus