Author Topic: MD Magazine: No Olympia coverage?  (Read 2365 times)

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
MD Magazine: No Olympia coverage?
« on: October 30, 2006, 02:55:16 PM »
...not include any commentary from the pros regarding the Olympia and their placings?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Why does the new MD.....
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 03:12:03 PM »
In the next couple of months. ::)

packetman

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 03:55:49 PM »
  ... and Ramblin Freak was good for 1 page...but 3 pages of fake fictional 'Mercedes' nonsense. All recycled and reworded and tweaked jokes adding in a fictional character...that's 'Mercedes'.

MD could save a lot of money by buying a new product I have under development.  I call it the Rambling Freak Column generator.  It's very similar to the old "Jive" generators that you can find on the internet and Madlibs on crack.  This one types in all caps and randomly dumps the word momo, fuck, nuts, juice, doctor, latin, piggy, gangsta and homie (and about 150 others "terms") into what may or may not be real sentences.  All you need to do is give it a topic and the number of pages you need fill to make sure you get your ad revenue and click the button.  If you pre-order, we will throw in the "25 terms for masturbation" module for free.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 03:55:57 PM »
Hany's ego exceeds him. His section is so lame. I would rather see another pro. waste of pages.
-

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 03:58:51 PM »
i sort of agree with ya blockhead. i use to buy and read MD religiously. but i got sick of every other pro getting a column. too much crap.

and ya the muscletech ads are out of control(6 pages)  ::)  wtf?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 04:01:55 PM »
The ads are getting excessive in people's columns.

Also, bring back THE WORD.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 04:06:13 PM »
The ads are getting excessive in people's columns.

Also, bring back THE WORD.

man that column was anoying as hell. every second sentence dillet refering to "the word"  >:(

same with that Dirt Diggler and all his shizzle fizzle crap. fuck i hate that  >:(

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 04:25:32 PM »
MD could save a lot of money by buying a new product I have under development.  I call it the Rambling Freak Column generator.  It's very similar to the old "Jive" generators that you can find on the internet and Madlibs on crack.  This one types in all caps and randomly dumps the word momo, f**k, nuts, juice, doctor, latin, piggy, gangsta and homie (and about 150 others "terms") into what may or may not be real sentences.  All you need to do is give it a topic and the number of pages you need fill to make sure you get your ad revenue and click the button.  If you pre-order, we will throw in the "25 terms for masturbation" module for free.

That would be a great investment. Did anyone from the MD camp get back to you on this revolutionary invention? You forgot the words, ghetto, asspipe, piehole, air biscuit, holla, markus and mush pot. Don't forget a bunch of random old jokes here and there.

240...did you really like 'The Word'? No way...

Remember they tried to go somewhere with Flex Wheeler and 'The Darkside of Bodybuilding'? 
?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 04:36:07 PM »
They have a new computer system no other mags use.

It simply it takes all the articles previously used and simply shuffles the words, makes new articles within 10 minutes.
Patent pending

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2006, 04:40:13 PM »

Remember they tried to go somewhere with Flex Wheeler and 'The Darkside of Bodybuilding'? 

i actually liked that one. something different than the same old " for chest do this"

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2006, 05:08:28 PM »
i actually liked that one. something different than the same old " for chest do this"

totally

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
Re: MD Magazine: No Olympia coverage?
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 05:39:26 AM »
nothing beats the MyoZene ad in MD...

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GAIN 30LBS OF MUSCLE IN JUST 60 DAYS? 

They claim to be the world's most anabolic protein..whatever that means...i love this claim:  POSITIVELY INFLUENCES MUSCLE GENE EXPRESSION----WTF DOES THAT MEAN!?

i always thought there was SOME truth in advertising but the one is ridiculous.
footloose and fancy free

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2006, 08:45:58 AM »
not sure if its the same one but remember cybergenetics or what ever the hell it was called. they made some pretty wild claims too. franco santoriello was the poster guy.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2006, 01:22:16 PM »
  Whatever became of Peter McGough's plans to ban MD staff from the Mr. O anyway? I started a thread about this a few weeks ago, but it, um, "vanished".

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2006, 01:39:14 PM »
POSITIVELY INFLUENCES MUSCLE GENE EXPRESSION----WTF DOES THAT MEAN!?

Any protein-carb post-exercise drink "positively influences" muscle gene expression.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2006, 01:41:57 PM »
Any carb-protein post-exercise drink "postively influences" muscle gene expression.

Anssi loves MyoZene don't you Anssi,? You pimped it in MD a couple issues back. Are you going to start pimping Muscletech next?

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2006, 10:22:48 AM »
what about all those broccoli articles and anabolism..oh sorry that's flex mag