Author Topic: New IFBB Pres Ran un-Opposed / Weider thread removed?  (Read 5484 times)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: New IFBB Pres Ran un-Opposed?
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2006, 04:06:31 PM »
bodybuildersreality.com

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: New IFBB Pres Ran un-Opposed / Weider thread removed?
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2006, 04:24:56 PM »
I charge the IFBB with making women's bodybuilding a total shambles. They have allowed various practices to be universal and they have destroyed the healthy sport we once knew. Instead of having a sport that promotes health and beauty we have this activity that is making freaks and ugliness commonplace. Get rid of all the drugs, synthol and inserts and we might be able to salvage something from what should be a fantastic sport. Gyms and fitness centers have sprung up in most suburbs in the developed world. Do we find more people involved in this sport? Well, I heard there were more competitors and spectators at one of the natural competitions in Australia a week ago. A fellow from my gym finally won a Mr Australia title and we are all very proud of his achievement. I certainly will support that group but have long ago stopped supporting Paul Graham and his efforts at promoting bodybuilding in Australia. The very fact that he was appointed 'for life' doesn't sit very well with anyone who cares about bodybuilding. What has happened in Australia is that other organizations have been formed to give bodybuilders a choice about competing and drug use.

insinity

• Getbig II
Re: New IFBB Pres Ran un-Opposed / Weider thread removed?
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2006, 03:31:25 PM »
Dr. Raphael Santonja is quite respected.
So are the Weiders :D