Author Topic: New IFBB Pres Ran un-Opposed / Weider thread removed?  (Read 5480 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: New IFBB Pres Ran un-Opposed?
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2006, 09:04:42 AM »
not a big deal considering whateva cheated and won unopposed in a contest that was supposed to be very unIFBB, balanced and fair.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WEIDER THREAD
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2006, 09:07:35 AM »
Elevate Your Image.™

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2006, 09:09:47 AM »
Kindly resume the 9/11 theories.. ;D

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2006, 09:11:04 AM »
Any time "Superman".

LEE is Terribly OWNED ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2006, 09:38:16 AM »
Well what do you know, Issac is finally right about something.  Big deal.  Even a retard can do somethings right.  Sorry to all the retards out there for the analogy.  And I stick bymy post.  Nothing is wrong or incorrect about it, except where thepost went.  And I rarely go past the first page.

Guess that blows your 1,000th conspiracy theory, boys...

Doesn't blow anything.  Go back to the thread and answer the questions.  I'm sure by now Manion had to have given you the answers.  Inresting when you don't know the answer how you ignore it.  Or if it's true how you ignore it.  And don't make me go back and look, you do it.  And you had no idea of the new president and you know it.  Or you would have been on here 30 seconds after finding out.  You love being the person to break the news.  You have done it all along and now a big annoucement like this and you say nothing.  Dude face the facts you didn't know.  No big deal just admit it. 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2006, 09:50:42 AM »
Well what do you know, Issac is finally right about something.  Big deal.  Even a retard can do somethings right.  Sorry to all the retards out there for the analogy.  And I stick bymy post.  Nothing is wrong or incorrect about it, except where thepost went.  And I rarely go past the first page. 
Maybe you should look past the front page next time

Elevate Your Image.™

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2006, 09:51:14 AM »
New sheriff in town boys ;D (Rafael with Samaranch)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2006, 09:55:49 AM »
It's true...I did run, and was beat out by ONE SINGLE VOTE.

Out of 171 countries voting....I end up losing to Raphael 86 to 85. And who ended up costing me the Presidency? Freakin TURKEY!! Of all countries that I thought I could count on...and Turkey ends up voting the other way..!

I demand a re-count....I cry FOWL!!

Why would you want this position?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2006, 10:02:01 AM »
you guys have to stop running around screaming conspiracy.....

check yourself before you wreck yourself

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2006, 10:20:26 AM »
New sheriff in town boys ;D (Rafael with Samaranch)

Hmmm. One is head of an authoritarian 'sports' group and the other a known Franco facist. Good company. I'll leave it up to you to figure the who's who.  ;)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2006, 11:35:44 AM »
I believe we need a better system of accountability for why certain threads are deleted.  i never even read this one.

1) Mods should have to post a note on a long thread in 'getbig questions' board about why they kill each thread.

2) politically biased people should not have mod powers.  it is a flaw in getbig.

Start your own board, and all these problems would be solved. 
Y

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2006, 11:39:12 AM »

Out of 171 countries voting....I end up losing to Raphael 86 to 85. And who ended up costing me the Presidency? Freakin TURKEY!! Of all countries that I thought I could count on...and Turkey ends up voting the other way..!

I demand a re-count....I cry FOWL!!

You can never count on Turkey...never...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2006, 11:47:19 AM »
Ron gets lots of calls if anything bad about IFBB is posted or about people who run the IFBB...So i guess he was told again to remove something...what the f u c k is this? where do we live? so much for freedom huh

Hey Lee, when's your next Guest Posi....I mean contest?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2006, 12:31:19 PM »
Hey Lee, when's your next Guest Posi....I mean contest?

No guest posing for Lee till he is done spreading rumors in MD. Always talking about him and Adela. Its over man, get over it! And so he and that Mercedes fitness girl were starting to get to know each other. I guess you could call that 'dating'. But from what I heard its not like they were boyfriend and girlfriend, they didnt match so it ended right there. But of course he had to write about it. I understand though, he has nothing else going on for him to write about lol. Except for competing with amateurs in the PDI!!! ::)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2006, 01:15:53 PM »
Why was Ben weiders radio thread removed..Ron you get ordrs from the top again...like before...

This thread was not removed??? I just unstickied it, as it was Mike Matarazzo's radio week.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=102094.0

Yes - I can confirm that Bob lost by one vote ... sorry...

And so he and that Mercedes fitness girl were starting to get to know each other.

Hey, leave Mercedes out out it. If you want to see her, check out the December Ironman pic with me and Mercedez.... and the other pics I took at the Europa, including Steve Blechman twisting Isaac's arm...

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2006, 04:32:23 PM »
No guest posing for Lee till he is done spreading rumors in MD. Always talking about him and Adela. Its over man, get over it! And so he and that Mercedes fitness girl were starting to get to know each other. I guess you could call that 'dating'. But from what I heard its not like they were boyfriend and girlfriend, they didnt match so it ended right there. But of course he had to write about it. I understand though, he has nothing else going on for him to write about lol. Except for competing with amateurs in the PDI!!! ::)

really shows you know d i c k that is for sure...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: New IFBB Pres Ran un-Opposed / Weider thread removed?
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2006, 04:50:22 PM »
 (Damn you, Ron!)

It shows how much db has his fingers on the pulse of whats really going on and how things really went.

(clearing throat)...Excuse me, Mr. Priest. Hello. I am TheBlockHead. I am a fan. Can you tell me how to build arms better? Do you do machines or barbells? By the way...awesome tats! The blue hair? Killer! You are terrific!
?

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2006, 01:48:10 AM »
Dr. Raphael Santonja is quite respected. So his election is a good thing for bodybuilding.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2006, 01:58:15 AM »
Dr. Raphael Santonja is quite respected. So his election is a good thing for bodybuilding.

as I pointed out in the other thread, he has been the executive assistant to the president for many years, meaning he's been running the day to day operations of the IFBB for quite a while.   so his 'election' means more of the same.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2006, 02:37:24 AM »
(Damn you, Ron!)

It shows how much db has his fingers on the pulse of whats really going on and how things really went.

(clearing throat)...Excuse me, Mr. Priest. Hello. I am TheBlockHead. I am a fan. Can you tell me how to build arms better? Do you do machines or barbells? By the way...awesome tats! The blue hair? Killer! You are terrific!
Shut up Shane

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2006, 03:47:44 AM »
Well, if you're going to be a pretentious ass and fling around titles, you'd best be explaining it -ie. he better be a medical doctor, and not some honourary or nugatory degree. And I don't want to hear any nonsense about how here in Europe, such titles are used differently than in N. America. 

/respect does not come from having a title...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2006, 05:28:30 AM »
Dr. Raphael Santonja is quite respected.

In Europe, yes...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2006, 10:17:22 AM »
Well, if you're going to be a pretentious ass and fling around titles, you'd best be explaining it -ie. he better be a medical doctor, and not some honourary or nugatory degree. And I don't want to hear any nonsense about how here in Europe, such titles are used differently than in N. America. 

/respect does not come from having a title...

That is an honary title given by Weider cause he probably operates the same way.  Thats why he got picked elected.  I am really surprised Chic didn't get the job.  He does everythign they say to do and more.  He has shownhis loyalty.  I demand a recount.  I think Chic might won

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2006, 02:40:57 PM »
I DIDNT SUBMIT THAT I WAS PISSED CAUSE MY LAST COLOUM IS NOTHIG NWHAT I SAID I GUESS I AM ON THE WAY OUT WITH MD NOW THEY MAKE MY SHIT UP...SP GET IT RIGHT VINCE THEY ARE NOT MY WORDS THIS MONTH

Not to sound like a dick but with your MD and Twin Lab contract dwindling and not being able to compete what are you going to do?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2006, 03:20:41 PM »
Not to sound like a dick but with your MD and Twin Lab contract dwindling and not being able to compete what are you going to do?

ENJOY LIFE.....