Author Topic: If you wanna argue, do it in here  (Read 6989 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Eddie Sanchez is DEAD
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2007, 11:23:27 PM »
At this point there should've been some confirmation, somewhere, and thankfully, there isn't.

I'm sorry, but I have to call bullshit on this, until proven wrong.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2007, 12:42:40 AM »
At this point there should've been some confirmation, somewhere, and thankfully, there isn't.

I'm sorry, but I have to call bullshit on this, until proven wrong.

by this point it shouldve been dispersed to the press. All i know is you will see no bullshit..

gtbro1

• Getbig V

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2007, 03:35:11 AM »
http://ufcmania.com/2007/01/08/eddie-sanchez-dead-man-walking/

if you google "eddie sanchez dead" thats the very first thing that comes up, its the first thing i tried when this was posted. Still no confirmation anywhere
Scouser on Tour

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2007, 07:32:24 AM »
Still nothing.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2007, 09:36:03 AM »
nothing on sherdog

sincitySMALLGUY is assclowning as always ::)

E
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2007, 09:42:59 AM »
if he's wrong, will he ever have the guts to come back here after a post like that?
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2007, 09:48:39 AM »
if he's wrong, will he ever have the guts to come back here after a post like that?

It's an internet message board. Talk about taking this site a wee bit too seriously if you think like that. Guess it's to be expected when you post 3500 times a week Bluto.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2007, 10:01:47 AM »
spreading rumours that someone is  DEAD isnt cool.
Z

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2007, 10:10:54 AM »
Sincitysmallcock is a little bitch. Nice of his butt buddy Berzerkfury  ::) to come and try and defend him, how cute.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2007, 10:18:47 AM »
his biggest mistake was the way he titled the thread. If he had said:

Eddie Sanchez dead?

Rumour: Eddie Sanchez dead?

or something along those lines he would have been fine. But to claim straight off that the guy is dead when nothing has been heard anywhere else is plain dumb. Next time, atleast wait til other sources confirm something like this. It saves alot of bother
Scouser on Tour

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2007, 10:29:21 AM »
his biggest mistake was the way he titled the thread. If he had said:

Eddie Sanchez dead?

Rumour: Eddie Sanchez dead?

or something along those lines he would have been fine. But to claim straight off that the guy is dead when nothing has been heard anywhere else is plain dumb. Next time, atleast wait til other sources confirm something like this. It saves alot of bother

The guy is a tool why would you expect him to have any common sense?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2007, 12:45:03 PM »
The guy is a tool why would you expect him to have any common sense?

You seem to have taken quite the liking to Sincity. Is this because he wrecked you on the V?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2007, 01:24:25 PM »
You seem to have taken quite the liking to Sincity. Is this because he wrecked you on the V?

LOL! Please see the recent thread where I owned him. Which isn't hard to do since he owned himself pretty well in this thread.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2007, 01:55:39 PM »
owned myself never..... You own me not a chance in hell. And bottom line is this .... maybe i was quick to post the rumor i heard, i still dont think that its impossible for it to be true...And if its not who cares... I dropped some news that was relayed to me... I went about it the wrong way....

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2007, 02:03:04 PM »
owned myself never..... You own me not a chance in hell. And bottom line is this .... maybe i was quick to post the rumor i heard, i still dont think that its impossible for it to be true...And if its not who cares... I dropped some news that was relayed to me... I went about it the wrong way....

HAHAHAHA you're a fool who owned himself!  Monster backpeddling

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2007, 02:10:13 PM »
HAHAHAHA you're a fool who owned himself!  Monster backpeddling

You sorry maggot mother fucker... garggle some more cum... What i did is not back peddling its called having enough balls to admit you made a mistake.... You would have no clue what being a man is obviously, the closet you get to having balls. Is when they belong to a huge black algerian. Now run along back to the sandbox child...

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2007, 11:23:54 PM »
You sorry maggot mother fucker... garggle some more cum... What i did is not back peddling its called having enough balls to admit you made a mistake.... You would have no clue what being a man is obviously, the closet you get to having balls. Is when they belong to a huge black algerian. Now run along back to the sandbox child...

Meltdown

any other nuggets of info you have from your cousin? You fucking joke. HAHAHAHA Delete your account and start over again.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2007, 03:21:37 AM »

ahahahahhahahaahah oh deary me, you really do live in an odd little world don't you??

The guts to come back?? whay back in front of a computer screen?!! he must be terrified!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2007, 07:15:41 AM »

ahahahahhahahaahah oh deary me, you really do live in an odd little world don't you??

The guts to come back?? whay back in front of a computer screen?!! he must be terrified!

ta ta

agreed wow i posted something that didnt check out.....sorry. hey x-cock almost everytime you open your mouth the shit you speak is untrue go lay down in traffic....

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2007, 09:45:08 AM »

agreed wow i posted something that didnt check out.....sorry. hey x-cock almost everytime you open your mouth the shit you speak is untrue go lay down in traffic....

Get the cock out of your mouth and create a new account. Everything about you is a joke.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2007, 03:08:57 PM »

what part don't ya understand einstien,you just did what idiots do and now you're making yourself look twice as stupid by defending yourself,if I were you I'd check my source of info and ask yourself why they might have a reason to wanna make you look like a rambling moron and feed ya bullshit.........cuz I got news for ya kid......whatever plan they had.......it worked !

;D

Jesus Fucking Christ... You are a complete stalker, you ignorant piece of shit. Are you seriously posting on shit that is over 6 months old. Congratulations and way to be up on shit.. I doubt you know the differance between a armbar and a crowbar.  ::) ::) ::)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: If you wanna argue, do it in here
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2007, 04:00:12 PM »
and here you thought you were gonna fit right in and give us some breakin news that had'nt even hit the internet ?

how'd that work out for ya ?

;D

Fit in? I could care less to fit in? How long have you been in training and I am not talking about when that man puts you out on the street corner. I've been training since I was 10. I come here to talk to people who have a clue about the sport. Not some NEWB who just learned who Dana White and the Fertitas are.. How are you fitting in there NEWB.. Haven't seen to many stellar posts come out of you yet.. We shall wait to see what knowledge you can bring to the table....... Now go drink your metamucel old man...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2007, 04:39:31 PM »
Geo, unlike 90% of the other cowards that post here, Sincity actually trains, and has for a while. The guy knows his shit about grappling. So he made a mistake, live and learn. Personally, I couldn't care less that he was wrong. It's only nuthuggers like xpac2 and the others that took it to heart, but then again, they've never stepped foot in a gym so their opinion is relegated to TUF fanboy status.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2007, 06:14:29 PM »
[never put a question mark where god put a period
/quote]
just out of curiousity,what does that mean ?

Can you not read dumb fuck. It means where god put a period don't ask questions. For a guy who acts like he knows so much you sure are a dumb fuck.