Author Topic: If you wanna argue, do it in here  (Read 6998 times)

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
If you wanna argue, do it in here
« on: October 31, 2006, 11:18:55 AM »
just cleaning up the board guys, its beginning to fill with uneccessary bullshit. We all have our opinions, our strong points and our weaknesses and we can all learn a hell of alot from each other. so lets keep the MMA stuff out there and the crap in here
Scouser on Tour

theonlyone

Re: If you wanna argue, do it in here
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 01:10:35 PM »
Hi I am ain't Hollywood ( I know it sounds wrong ) but the a an question is how soon we will see black folk dominate heavy weight boxing, roman greek wrestling, sambo etc the really manly sports there are ( I am trying so sound kewl I know american people intently mispell their and there ) and what black people fall back to as thier soon track and field will be dominated by white folk? the a an got it?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 03:42:20 AM »
Hi I am ain't Hollywood ( I know it sounds wrong ) but the a an question is how soon we will see black folk dominate heavy weight boxing, roman greek wrestling, sambo etc the really manly sports there are ( I am trying so sound kewl I know american people intently mispell their and there ) and what black people fall back to as thier soon track and field will be dominated by white folk? the a an got it?
do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 07:25:02 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Eddie Sanchez is DEAD
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 09:04:02 AM »
Eddie Sanchez is supposably dead.. he died from internal bleeding..... I just got word from my cousins wife who works at the hospital.... More news to come..

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Eddie Sanchez is DEAD
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 09:10:27 AM »
Mirko killed the dude?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 09:16:09 AM »
if you're wrong i suggest you get banned
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2007, 10:10:26 AM »
My cousin's wife works at the hospital, dude called me telling me about it..I asked how sure he was... He said his wife found out and called him letting him know as were both huge CRO-COP fans... so yeah it was internal bleeding.. We both had a hard time believen it because Eddie ran from CC the whole fight.. Im gonna watch it again to see what blow couldve done it.. We shall see if anyone else hears about this post the info.. Im sure the family is being notified and i would expesxt info to hit the boards for another day or so...

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 10:16:44 AM »
theres no confirmation anywhere on the net, i hope youre just having a breakdown and making this bollox up. He was never in a position where Crocop could have put his life at risk, he ran from him as soon as the fight started
Scouser on Tour

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 10:34:42 AM »
theres no confirmation anywhere on the net, i hope youre just having a breakdown and making this bollox up. He was never in a position where Crocop could have put his life at risk, he ran from him as soon as the fight started

All i know my cousins wife works at a hospital in Las Vegas and he called all of us to say that Eddie died from internal bleeding..... All i have to say is why would she call and make up some shit... she is no kid and really doesnt care about MMA she just knows that we love it... so i would say its a valid story... dont doubt it.. when it hits the web you know you heard it from me first.. RIP eddie... if its true you think they will get CC sanctioned in vegas again or even find the guy another opponent... Tim would have to fight him or forfeit his belt right????

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 10:45:31 AM »
hahaha! didn't he say before the fight that CC should fear him ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2007, 10:48:12 AM »

A guy I know who has several MMA fights under his belt told me that very often the spectacular stuff that makes the crowd roar often doesn't hurt at all, and the stuff that's looks like nothing hurts a lot.

Check out the kicks to the ribs at about the 40 second point of the fight. Throw in that Sanchez could've had a pre-existing condition that no one knew about (if this story is true).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atDkEaFNGT8

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2007, 11:01:21 AM »

isnt it possible that she got mixed up with someone else? i mean there has to be thousands of Eddie Sanchezs'

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2007, 11:03:16 AM »
Yeah but at the hospital there gonna need to knwo what caused the injury... and i dont think there are many eddie sanchez's that fought in the last week or two and would be in the hospital for internal bleeding... and hes a big guy to not your average JOE....

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2007, 11:38:21 AM »
Yeah but at the hospital there gonna need to knwo what caused the injury... and i dont think there are many eddie sanchez's that fought in the last week or two and would be in the hospital for internal bleeding... and hes a big guy to not your average JOE....

You are the biggest tool on the board

Hope this helps

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2007, 12:22:55 PM »
You are the biggest tool on the board

Hope this helps

Wow you finally came out of the basement and quit chooking down double portions of cambodian cock to post on the board.... I dont think i fit in the catagory of biggest tool on the board... You take that one hands down, just like you do mens pants..

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2007, 12:26:04 PM »
Wow you finally came out of the basement and quit chooking down double portions of cambodian cock to post on the board.... I dont think i fit in the catagory of biggest tool on the board... You take that one hands down, just like you do mens pants..

How about you make up a lie about Eddie Sanchez dying and own yourself like the turd that you are.

Hope this helps

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2007, 12:52:37 PM »
Thats alright dumb fuck when the news posts it will show you as the life hating tiny tit that you are... I wouldnt make up some bullshit you'll see it be on the boards soon enough... I heard it from family so i take it as truth... :-X

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2007, 12:55:14 PM »
if this is true, then who the hell would want to fight him at UFC 70? Hes got enough of a mystique already without adding the first legit MMA death to his resume!
Scouser on Tour

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2007, 01:06:04 PM »
if this is true, then who the hell would want to fight him at UFC 70? Hes got enough of a mystique already without adding the first legit MMA death to his resume!

Well Tim would have to fight him or reliquish the belt i would think... But who would fight him for the belt is the question... But thats what happens when you put a can in with one of the top 2 HW in the world... CC is a killer and it might be litterally now... But i think there fighter who would fight him Eddie wasnt meant to be in the ring with CC it was a horrible descion.. Not on the same level..

Brooks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2007, 01:17:45 PM »
IF it is true, 1) I feel for Eddie's family  and 2) I hope it doesn't have a huge negative impact on MMA/UFC.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2007, 01:51:32 PM »
Thats alright dumb f**k when the news posts it will show you as the life hating tiny tit that you are... I wouldnt make up some bullshit you'll see it be on the boards soon enough... I heard it from family so i take it as truth... :-X

Still waiting for someone....anyone, to confirm this. I love when jerkoffs like you are exposed

lilbg

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2007, 02:19:38 PM »
Eddie Sanchez seems like a pretty common name like... John smith.. Im sure its a case of mistaken identity.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2007, 06:19:16 PM »
I'm callin' bullshit on this one...

http://www.reviewjournal.com/obituaries/#newsobits

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2007, 09:58:03 PM »
BUmp this so everyone realizes what a fool Sincitysmallcock is