Author Topic: John Kerry tells the truth about the soldiers in Iraq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4472 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: John Kerry tells the truth about the soldiers in Iraq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2006, 05:52:52 AM »
"Sen. Kerry may have botched the line, but what he said was insulting to the troops, and what he ought to say is, 'Look, I botched the line, but I'm sorry for giving offense,' " press secretary Tony Snow said...

WHO THE f**k TALKS LIKE THAT??? "Botched the line"  huh?  no  he didn't just cross it... he screwed up the actual line... ::) WHAT ::)

Remember when he said he didn't want to "hug the tar baby"  ::)

Tony Snow... Real class act ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2006, 06:03:15 AM »
As for Kerry, he's dong his good skull and bones duty... fuck him. 

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2006, 06:21:56 AM »
When I think of John Kerry I hear Cypress Hill in the background :-\
R

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2006, 07:50:15 AM »
Who's been saying he's bright?

Kerry had his chance in the last election, and blew it. Took several weeks vacation in the summer during a crucial period in which negative comments about him stuck. Game over; find someone else who can carry the ball without fumbling.

I believe he was forced to hide 9/11 from us, but I do not think he is a stupid man.  I think he, internally, is a good man, and I think he suffers every day over 9/11.  When he was asked right after 911 what he felt in his soul about 911, he responded "I'm a good man..." and said some unusual things which pointed at guilt.  I think he has some mental baggage, to put it nicely, from reading Cheney's speeches and shouting what he is told to shout. 

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2006, 08:42:33 AM »
Kerry always seems to give away his arrogant and condescending nature one way or another. A prime example of his blue blood, big money elitist attitude. But really not a man of any great mental note. That current quote was written on the script he held, so it's wasn't a off the cuff remark. He, or someone else, planned it to be said. Intended to be a slight to Bush, it became a disrespectfull and degrading statement on the U.S. military. Suggesting that only the useless, stupid and hopeless need apply for service. This from a man who keep's reminding, over and over again, about his combat service in Viet Nam. That would be three month's on a swift boat. He did gather three Purple Hearts, two of which have been suggested as self-inflected. We must understand that when in a war zone, even a accidental cut of the hand would qualify for a Purple Heart citation. Not demeaning the award, only explaing the bases of it. The thing is, is that Kerry mustered out of the Navy and  went before congress/senate (can't remembe which) and denounced the U.S. troops as baby killers, rapist and guilty of mass murder against civilians.

Now we will have a test of Kerry's  character, or lack of it, to see if he will apologize for his remarks about the men and women troops currently overthere in Iraq. Rather than another one of his arrogant statements that he will never apologize. His recent spin on things is very weak indeed.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2006, 09:00:16 AM »
I believe he was forced to hide 9/11 from us, but I do not think he is a stupid man.  I think he, internally, is a good man, and I think he suffers every day over 9/11.  When he was asked right after 911 what he felt in his soul about 911, he responded "I'm a good man..." and said some unusual things which pointed at guilt.  I think he has some mental baggage, to put it nicely, from reading Cheney's speeches and shouting what he is told to shout. 

Jeez, enough with the 9/11 BS, it's not holding any weight...at all. Don't you think if there was a shread of credibility to these conspiracy therories the Dems would be all over the Republicans trying to discredit them and calling them out on it?????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2006, 09:15:50 AM »
Jeez, enough with the 9/11 BS, it's not holding any weight...at all. Don't you think if there was a shread of credibility to these conspiracy therories the Dems would be all over the Republicans trying to discredit them and calling them out on it?????

9/11 was not *assisted* by the republicans.  It was assisted by a group of military spenders known as the military industrial complex.  It was carried out by Al Quida, but a small cabal of men here assisted them by planting explosives in the towers and stopping NORAD from shoting down the planes as is standard policy.

9/11 would have happened if the dems had been in office as well.   it's hard to explain, but Bush and Kerry are both of the same *group*.  While they tear each other up in teh media, privately they are both employees of the same larger group. 

Most in govt know it was an inside job.  Most in media will not touch the topic, even though on the internet it's a HUGE topic.  9/11 needed to occur to sustain US aggression overseas so taht we can continue our standard of life.  Without it, there would be no Afghanistan, no iraq, and whoever is next.  Sadaam would be holding HIS oil over our heads, and we cna't have that.

911 is what it is.  An inside job that was needed to sustain our way of life.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2006, 09:24:57 AM »
9/11 was not *assisted* by the republicans. 

Rob, I'm not going to find every thread you wrote, but you have made numerous accusations aimed at the President, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Rice...basically the entire republican cabinet saying that they conspired to 9/11!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2006, 09:42:18 AM »
Rob, I'm not going to find every thread you wrote, but you have made numerous accusations aimed at the President, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Rice...basically the entire republican cabinet saying that they conspired to 9/11!

Yep.  In the same way that Kerry'ss staff would have been conducting those duties had they been in power on 9/11. 

The war infrastructure and economic backing for 9/11 started over a year before the attacks.  This is why I would like to see a new 911 investigation.  Bush and company didn't control things that day, and getting them on the stand would be a way to point the fingers.  There were some serious things admitted after 911- like Condi/Ari Fleisher confirming inside threats on Air Force One - which were denied later.  Condi doesn't go on TV and say that "Yes, there was a threat on AF1 using current daily codewords that only inside personnel would know" unless it's true.  The fact that it was later scrubbed speaks volumes.

9/11 was a military op.  Not a white house op. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2006, 11:01:39 AM »
Rob, he did misspeak and it was obvious!!

Idiots like you know he was taking a jab at Bush, yet you still say he was attacking the troops.  ::) People should not be held liable for misspeaking if dumbasses like you can't understand!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2006, 11:10:53 AM »
People should not be held liable for misspeaking if dumbasses like you can't understand!
This thread's ample proof that it was an unnecessary distraction.

The silver lining is that it removes any opportunity of him being renominated.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2006, 11:11:25 AM »
Idiots like you know he was taking a jab at Bush, yet you still say he was attacking the troops.  ::) People should not be held liable for misspeaking if dumbasses like you can't understand!

Hey numb nuts....he's had a history of talking down to the troops since Vietnam, it ain't nothing new with him!

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2006, 12:33:12 AM »
One of the most hilarious things about this guy is that he's done little more than marry money.

He's a f**king gigolo, albeit an ugly one.

He was a joke as a lawyer and he's done nothing as a senator. He wants to talk about education? What would he do if he couldn't marry old skanks with dough? ::)

Separated at birth? ???

"You raaaaaaaaaaaaang?"

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2006, 12:56:21 AM »
One of the most hilarious things about this guy is that he's done little more than marry money.

He's a f**king gigolo, albeit an ugly one.

He was a joke as a lawyer and he's done nothing as a senator. He wants to talk about education? What would he do if he couldn't marry old skanks with dough? ::)

Separated at birth? ???

"You raaaaaaaaaaaaang?"

I don't give a fuck what he looks like... I'll vote for a turd if he does a good job as president... If people made fun of Lincoln's ugly ass,.... yea... right huh... I find it oddly suspicious that Kerry would open his mouth in the homestretch... Kerry is doing his job... called in favors as he promissed... He'll get his rewards down the road... at a price... He'll probably run... and win.... and the cycle of divide and rule will continue but now his task is that of a saboteur and dog molester... ok maybe not dog molester but I just tossed that in because I hate the jackass ;D He's a backstabber through and through period....

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2006, 03:29:14 AM »
He'll get his rewards down the road... at a price... He'll probably run... and win....
Quite the opposite; he's just killed his chances while hurting the party overall. The upside: no further danger of that coarse wife of his ever being first lady.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2006, 03:54:45 AM »
Quite the opposite; he's just killed his chances while hurting the party overall. The upside: no further danger of that coarse wife of his ever being first lady.
I hear you, but gotta say..... as if people remember what happened last month ::)  I don't pretend to know what's going on 100%... but something stinks with Kerry period... He blew the presidency, no challenge no fight despite a flood of testimony coming in that it was fixed... He conceded right away.... Now he shows up days before the election where the republicans are in some trouble and spits this shit out ::)  skull and bones... skull and bones..... these people all have a career of getting and giving favors, that much is a fact... It's also a fact that Kerry still swears his allegiance pubically to that system...  I personally think the only group the president should be sworn to is the people... That puts both Kerry and Bush as bullshit choices for president...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2006, 08:00:18 AM »

I agree.  I don't think he has a snowball's chance. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2006, 08:05:28 AM »
I agree.  I don't think he has a snowball's chance. 
please be right please be right please be right

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2006, 08:21:06 AM »

Ok 240, now your a ametuer head shrinker?
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2006, 08:25:33 AM »
9/11 was not *assisted* by the republicans.  It was assisted by a group of military spenders known as the military industrial complex.  It was carried out by Al Quida, but a small cabal of men here assisted them by planting explosives in the towers and stopping NORAD from shoting down the planes as is standard policy.

So these so called conspirators planned, collaborated and conducted a joint mission with the Al Quaida guys that day? Seems extremely far fetched.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2006, 08:35:57 AM »
so you think kerry really won 2004, and then just conceded instead of fighting it. give me a break
Valhalla awaits.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2006, 08:36:34 AM »
please be right please be right please be right

If either Kerry or Gore run they will lose. I don't think either, especially Kerry have any shot.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2006, 08:43:10 AM »
If either Kerry or Gore run they will lose. I don't think either, especially Kerry have any shot.
Thanks to Bush whoever wins the Democratic nomination immediately has the inside track. Even flawed candidates like Clinton, Kerry or Gore.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2006, 09:24:19 AM »
So these so called conspirators planned, collaborated and conducted a joint mission with the Al Quaida guys that day? Seems extremely far fetched.

Why?

We know that the CIA funded the mujahadeen from the late 80s on, in their battle against thee russians, and that al Q was born of US dollars, intel, weapons and trianing as a young OBL won over the ruskies.

We know that the CIA ties with OBL continued via the ISS (paki intel) for funding.  We know that any mention of the ISS' director's 100k wiring to Atta the days before the attacks was actually deleted from white house records, right?  The fucking name was heard on CNN and CSPAn, then on official WH transcripts and audio tapes, there was an 'inaudible' there.  Please don't defend that kind of obvious deletion.

OBL is a fucking idiot dreamer.  He and his host of dishwasher idiots did not have the mental capacity or raw ability to fly those planes, order norad down, or bring those buildings down.  They were patsies.  PATSIES.  They look the part, they believe in what they're doing, and they are blamed for attack actions far beyond their actual ability.

It's not farfetched, BB.  It's the sad fucking truth.  The govt outsources terrorist actions to Al Q via paki $. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2006, 09:35:13 AM »
so you think kerry really won 2004, and then just conceded instead of fighting it. give me a break
Well you didn't quote but if you're talking to me, I didn't say that.  I said he conceded right away despite information coming in that suggested foul play... bigtime...  Focus on conceded right away...