Author Topic: John Kerry tells the truth about the soldiers in Iraq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4499 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahaha, he said today, "you stay in school and study you'll do fine, if you don't you end up in Iraq", i totally agree, discuss.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: John Kerry tells the truth about the soldiers in Iraq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 05:18:16 PM »
after viewing the clip...

he is bashing bush before the comment.
he is bashing bush after the comment.

It really appears that he was referring to Bush getting us 'stuck' in iraq.  It would be odd for him to immediately move from bashing bush to insulting 140k soldiers, back to bush without missing a beat.

it wasn't the smoothest speech, and I can't stand kerry one bit, but objectively speaking, he was talking about bush, not the troops.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 05:53:03 PM »
hahahaha, he said today, "you stay in school and study you'll do fine, if you don't you end up in Iraq", i totally agree, discuss.

Discuss what, that you're just as big of an idiot as Kerry and you don't deserve to be in MY country you treasonist liberal prick >:(!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 05:56:39 PM »
Kerry was insulting Bush for being stupid.

Bush isn't as dumb as some give him credit for, nor is he as bright as some say.

It came out wrong.  The very fact that people are debating what he meant, shows that nothing is clear about what he said.  Kerry is a douche, sure.  but based upon the context, he was indeed insulting Bush.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 06:06:42 PM »
Discuss what, that you're just as big of an idiot as Kerry and you don't deserve to be in MY country you treasonist liberal prick >:(!

Want a PB&J sannich to go with that Kool-Aid, f*ggot?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2006, 06:10:03 PM »
Kerry was insulting Bush for being stupid.

Bush isn't as dumb as some give him credit for, nor is he as bright as some say.

It came out wrong.  The very fact that people are debating what he meant, shows that nothing is clear about what he said.  Kerry is a douche, sure.  but based upon the context, he was indeed insulting Bush.

If it came out wrong then he should apologize, but since he REFUSED to apologized it just leaves me and others to think that he intentionally said it.

BTW, lets not forget that Dubya had a higher GPA than Kerry and Gore, seems no one whats to bring that up!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2006, 06:11:16 PM »
  Want a PB&J sannich to go with that Kool-Aid, f*ggot?

Look who talking, your boy just screwed up ANOTHER election for you clowns..AAAaaaaahahahaha hahahaah!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 06:21:59 PM »
hahahaha, "my country", this coming from a 5'6" mexican.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 06:24:42 PM »
If it came out wrong then he should apologize, but since he REFUSED to apologized it just leaves me and others to think that he intentionally said it.

BTW, lets not forget that Dubya had a higher GPA than Kerry and Gore, seems no one whats to bring that up!!

The alternative point of view, is that if he apologized, he would have to admit he misspoke.

If indeed, his entire speech was only bashing bush, and he feels he has nothing to apologize for, apologizing would only hurt him.

I can't stand the guy... but it's clear to me that he was bashing Bush.  he mentioned nothing about soldiers.  The entire speech was about how Bush's ignorance had gotten us stuck in Iraq.  his line about not studying, then getting stuck in iraq, when you look at the context, points at Bush.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2006, 06:31:27 PM »
hahahaha, "my country", this coming from a 5'6" mexican.

'The Squadfather" oh brother ::)..what a fag!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2006, 06:33:12 PM »
The alternative point of view, is that if he apologized, he would have to admit he misspoke.

If indeed, his entire speech was only bashing bush, and he feels he has nothing to apologize for, apologizing would only hurt him.

I can't stand the guy... but it's clear to me that he was bashing Bush.  he mentioned nothing about soldiers.  The entire speech was about how Bush's ignorance had gotten us stuck in Iraq.  his line about not studying, then getting stuck in iraq, when you look at the context, points at Bush.

Rob, he did misspeak and it was obvious!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 08:00:38 PM »
That's about it you mother fucker... Keep telling people they don't deserve to be in your country and see what happens... Go ahead, do it one more fucking time prick...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2006, 08:02:23 PM »
That's about it you mother fucker... Keep telling people they don't deserve to be in your country and see what happens... Go ahead, do it one more fucking time prick...

And what?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2006, 08:04:18 PM »
And what?
Do it... just keep doing it tinyguy...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2006, 08:05:22 PM »

Listen asshole...they speak out against our troops, our President, our Government and our country, if they don't like they can GET THE FUCK OUT!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2006, 08:09:17 PM »
Listen asshole...they speak out against our troops, our President, our Government and our country, if they don't like they can GET THE f**k OUT!!
oh I'm listening you little fucking migit...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2006, 08:48:20 PM »
OK.... It's on... Bring both your braincells bitch ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2006, 08:50:58 PM »
Listen asshole...they speak out against our troops, our President, our Government and our country, if they don't like they can GET THE f**k OUT!!

HAHAHAHAH, Berserker and Kerry have both served.

The Bush Administration probably has a position for a man like you Mr.I... HAHAH
S

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2006, 09:50:16 PM »
i guess the jokes on kerry because bush had higher grades in college than he did

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2006, 09:59:46 PM »
i guess the jokes on kerry because bush had higher grades in college than he did
I don't give a fuck about Kerry, but you're delusional if you think Bush didn't cheat his way through...  If he didn't, he killed a lot of brain cells with his little coke habit

KTMckay

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2006, 10:48:24 PM »
'The Squadfather" oh brother ::)..what a fag!!
lol

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2006, 11:02:34 PM »
I don't give a f**k about Kerry, but you're delusional if you think Bush didn't cheat his way through...  If he didn't, he killed a lot of brain cells with his little coke habit

Nice spin..."ah ah er ah....yeah, well..Bush killed alot of brain cells..so there" Na na nanana ::)!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2006, 11:03:22 PM »
Nice spin..."ah ah er ah....yeah, well..Bush killed alot of brain cells..so there" Na na nanana ::)!!
Came in to drop your one liner and run i see :D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2006, 04:48:57 AM »
Who's been saying he's bright?

Kerry had his chance in the last election, and blew it. Took several weeks vacation in the summer during a crucial period in which negative comments about him stuck. Game over; find someone else who can carry the ball without fumbling.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2006, 05:17:57 AM »
Who's been saying he's bright?

Kerry had his chance in the last election, and blew it. Took several weeks vacation in the summer during a crucial period in which negative comments about him stuck. Game over; find someone else who can carry the ball without fumbling.

D'OH! ;D