Author Topic: The General Lee on Rides  (Read 1157 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
The General Lee on Rides
« on: November 01, 2006, 04:11:41 AM »
Watching Rides, they did the General Lee for Kenny Wayne Shepherd... How the hell are you born and raised in LA without an accent?  :-\ Is that possible, why doesn't he have an accent ???

body88

Re: The General Lee on Rides
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 04:09:56 PM »
Love that damn show..... TLC and Discovery are the best thing since sliced bread.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 05:26:09 PM »
Love that damn show..... TLC and Discovery are the best thing since sliced bread.
I know, pretty cool.  do you get the speed network?

body88

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 08:57:37 PM »
I know, pretty cool.  do you get the speed network?

Yes.... Love that channel.  What are you favorite shows?

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 04:51:42 AM »
I met him on this years Hot Rod power tour, hes an ok guy but a total pussy. Extream Lee was trailered a lot of the tour.
X

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 05:00:41 AM »

Yes.... Love that channel.  What are you favorite shows?
Right now I don't get it... I want it though :-[  How about Saturday/Sunday on Spike... Horsepower is ok, sometime has some good info... I like trucks, that guy is crazy... and I thought I would love the new musclecar show but it had me board off my ass...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 05:03:01 AM »
I met him on this years Hot Rod power tour, hes an ok guy but a total pussy. Extream Lee was trailered a lot of the tour.
You know what I'm talking about, no accent, what's up with that?  I've had friends from LA that I had to keep saying, what.... what.... huh... what did you just say....  yea, he's kind of a stick... Not a guy you would want to get in a fight with... He looks like he's just break and make a mess all over...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2006, 05:07:29 AM »
oh oh oh.... anybody watch American Hotrod.... I can't get over how funny it is when the fuck with that new guy tony... The god's dumbest person on earth... tony.... lol...

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2006, 07:19:38 AM »
oh oh oh.... anybody watch American Hotrod.... I can't get over how funny it is when the f**k with that new guy tony... The god's dumbest person on earth... tony.... lol...

Did you see the one where they let Tony go? I actually felt really bad watching it. The guy was devestated. Boyd showed he had a heart by bringing him back in an apprentice program.
The House that Ruth built

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2006, 07:50:12 AM »
Did you see the one where they let Tony go? I actually felt really bad watching it. The guy was devestated. Boyd showed he had a heart by bringing him back in an apprentice program.
yea, you could tell he was all choked up... Like he lost the most important thing to him... then he goes and gets in that wreck and Dickhead Duane gets all guilty... But I have to say, I laughed my ass off everytime Duane would tell him to go turn on the power by climbing the electric pole or not to start painting until the can doesn't rattle anymore, then it's ready :D and he sat there all fuggin day long shaking the can... bwahahahahaha... Dumb and Dumber ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2006, 08:23:41 AM »
I'm watching now... Boyd tries to pep them up with a talk and says if your attitude is bad enough you can turn a banana into a squash and Mike says he doesn't get it, "I don't care how good your attitude is, you can't turn a banana into a squash" lol  ;D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2006, 08:39:53 AM »
I'm watching now... Boyd tries to pep them up with a talk and says if your attitude is bad enough you can turn a banana into a squash and Mike says he doesn't get it, "I don't care how good your attitude is, you can't turn a banana into a squash" lol  ;D

I like it when Boyd's first wife gives him shit. Its hilarious.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2006, 09:06:29 AM »
I like it when Boyd's first wife gives him shit. Its hilarious.
yea holy shit she's an angry woman

body88

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2006, 11:48:10 AM »
Right now I don't get it... I want it though :-[  How about Saturday/Sunday on Spike... Horsepower is ok, sometime has some good info... I like trucks, that guy is crazy... and I thought I would love the new musclecar show but it had me board off my ass...

Spike is good shit. I love most all the shows on tlc, discovery.speed,espn (pti is key).  I never knew Chip Foose and Boys had a fued. Seems some of Boyds guys went to work for Chip.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2006, 03:48:55 PM »

Spike is good shit. I love most all the shows on tlc, discovery.speed,espn (pti is key).  I never knew Chip Foose and Boys had a fued. Seems some of Boyds guys went to work for Chip.

Chip used to work for Boyd. The feud is well documented online. I think Boyd's going bankrupt in 1998 cost Chip a lot of money.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2006, 06:08:12 PM »

oh yea, Boyd absolutely melts like his head is going to pop when his name is mentioned.  I'm taking a guess here, but I bet guys get treated a hell of a lot more human under Chip.  I wouldn't work under Duane for anything.