Author Topic: Is Anavar worth it?  (Read 1616 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Is Anavar worth it?
« on: November 01, 2006, 06:59:09 AM »
From what I have read and seen, Anavar does very little to one's physique.  What I see a lot is that it is good stacked with winny.  But that is a crock.  We all know winny works so how do we know the Anavar is doing anything?  Its like mixing a bell pepper with a habanero pepper and saying the bell pepper helped make the peppers spicier. 

Just curious if you guys think its a waste of cash.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Is Anavar worth it?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 07:15:19 AM »
From what I have read and seen, Anavar does very little to one's physique.  What I see a lot is that it is good stacked with winny.  But that is a crock.  We all know winny works so how do we know the Anavar is doing anything?  Its like mixing a bell pepper with a habanero pepper and saying the bell pepper helped make the peppers spicier. 

Just curious if you guys think its a waste of cash.

Fuck what you've read and seen, lil' mon.

Anavar works differently for different genetics.

It does absolutely nothing for me, but I know hardgainers who swear by it.

Anavar, like Primo, is mainly use for cutting and hardening by competition bodybuilders.

Winstrol or Deca will do alot more in terms of anabolic growth than Anavar.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 10:33:06 AM »
first you have to find real anavar and its not cheap but Div is right it depends on the person.personally I have never tried it but again I know people who swear on it.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 03:00:44 PM »
first you have to find real anavar and its not cheap but Div is right it depends on the person.personally I have never tried it but again I know people who swear on it.

ive tried it once as part of a precontest cycle...i'm not sure i got much out of it.

based on some of the prices i have seen i would rather spend my money on something else.

rodeoclown

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 03:39:42 PM »
did not see significant muscle gains or change in hardness with anavar.  It may be better evaluated during a strict diet phase.  This was at 25-50mg day.  I believe I got good quality from real pharmacy, was dissappointed.  Some have mentioned using a higher dose like 75 but have not tried that yet.  So I would not do the same again.