Author Topic: Trenabol 75  (Read 3109 times)

KAM

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Trenabol 75
« on: November 01, 2006, 05:10:40 PM »
what do you guys think about running Trenabol 75 by itself, I heard it was real good.  ideally i would run it with some test but my hair is already thinning and i would like to stay away from anything that converts to DHT.  i took D-BOL before i new anything about AAS and i think that started the hair problem.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Trenabol 75
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 05:29:26 PM »
Expect  worse problems then your hair falling out.

Most people can not get away with running tren alone, there are those that can, but it's like 1 out of 100. I know a guy who regularly cycles tren & eq with provo and does so successfully, 99.9% of the guys on here, if they tried this would reek havoc on their bodies.

KAM

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 05:56:34 PM »
really thats interesting, i looked it up and all i could find about the side effects were it's kinda hard on the kidneys but nothing else really stood out. it's kind the same as Finaject and Finaplix right.

KAM

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 06:07:38 PM »
also am i screwed as far findind a good cycle to take that doesn't convert to DHT. i read deca isn't bad on you hair line but is it good to take by itself, i know if i take proscar or propieca i makes the DHT conversion not as bad with Test but terrible with Deca. and most of the AAS that do not convert to DHT are all milder AAS and won't put a lot of size on.  HELP!!!!!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 10:36:43 PM »
  i took D-BOL before i new anything about AAS and i think that started the hair problem.

genetics started the hair problem....anabolics just speed things up.

If youre worried about your hair....dont juice. on the same note.....if you want to be big, do juice and dont worry about your wig.

....but the bottom line regardless is dont be the guy that desperately hangs on to the "sprigs" of hair in an attempt to hide the inevitable....baldness. embrace....and shave. youll spend thousands of $$$$$$$ on rubs, pills,dht blockers....but the bottom line is.....

BALDNESS IS GENETIC

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 10:51:14 PM »
Dude if your big enough, no one will say anything about you being bald anyways....and if they do pop them in the mouth. Bald is not all that bad, it works for a lot of famous people....on a side note just don't do the comb over, that doesn't work for anyone. I say take it and grow, hair is overrated anyways, IMO :D
Just spot me BITCH!!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 12:15:01 AM »
also am i screwed as far findind a good cycle to take that doesn't convert to DHT. i read deca isn't bad on you hair line but is it good to take by itself, i know if i take proscar or propieca i makes the DHT conversion not as bad with Test but terrible with Deca. and most of the AAS that do not convert to DHT are all milder AAS and won't put a lot of size on.  HELP!!!!!

It's not simply a matter of which AAS convert to DHT, because you are predisposed to MPB, any AAS will accelerate the process to some degree.

It doesn't matter whether you take Testosterone or something mild like Anavar or Primo...

Your hair will fall out, it's just a matter of how fast it happens.

You're only delaying the inevitable here, KAM.

Trenbolone is a very potent AAS and is hard on the body as a whole, so if you're worried about hairloss, this is not the drug to take.

I am one of the people who can use Tren non-stop for months without ill effects, or even negative sides, but I would not recommend it.

I've heard some bad horror stories regarding Tren.....such as horrible dreams, night sweats, insomnia, libido issues, hair loss and even several isolated cases of tumors...

Of course, I used Trenbolone regardless to see how my body responded to it and had no adverse reactions....

Goes to show you how different genetics react differently to the same drug.

I am afraid there is no way around your MPB.

If you are determined to use potent AAS, the kind necessary for optimum growth, you will have to face the certain and grim reality of a bald future.

In your case, this is the price you pay for turning to the Darkside...

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

KAM

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2006, 04:46:37 AM »
thanx guys you been a lot of help, i guess i just have to decide if i want to wait it out for a few years or go ahead a bit the bullet and become bald,  that sucks!!!