Author Topic: d-bol by itself  (Read 3781 times)

durbax

• Getbig II
d-bol by itself
« on: November 01, 2006, 06:49:45 PM »
I'm reading alot about not taking d-bol by itself... i was wondering if any of the experts had a comment they could throw out to me.. i'm only looking for tabs for right now.. should i stack it or is it just a bad idea all together?
Thanks

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: d-bol by itself
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 07:03:21 PM »
NOW, I finally see why Div gets so pissed.....

Read the Stickies.....

If your not ready to stick your ass with AAS then forget about it

PERIOD
U

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 07:06:32 PM »
I've been reading.. like i said.. but theres people that say its crap and people that say its good.. any retard can make a post and say something is crap or something is good.. thats why i'm asking the people that know what their talking about for myself... i don't want to stick myself so i can't ask a question?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 07:12:18 PM »
Show me where someone says that dbol alone is a good cycle.

I say again. . If your not ready to pin yourself, come back when you are

I'm just being up front and honest bro, Not trying to be a dick at all
U

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 07:22:59 PM »
alright.. i'm not trying to be an idoit either i was just saying i'm working on researching it myself but theres different opinions.. if its crap then i don't want it so thanks for the tip..

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 07:33:19 PM »
Alright awesome man.. thats what i was looking for.. thanks alot

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2006, 07:34:30 PM »
Whats wrong with pinning yourself?

How old are you?
U

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2006, 07:39:19 PM »
I'm 20.. from what i've read its best not to start pinning yourself until your 25+.. i mean its best not to do anything until your older then 20.. but i've been training for 3 years alot because i'm big on sports and stuff.. so i want to add to it.. once i start seing results from the tabs i know i'll want more and start pinning myself.. its just a matter of time.. but i just want to hold off for awhile till i get a bit older

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2006, 07:46:26 PM »
My opinion your to young for AAS! Do ourself a favor and wait awhile bro...

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2006, 07:51:00 PM »
i agree i am really young.. i'm under alot of pressure from people to get bigger for sports to get to the next level and i find that just regular working out just isn't working out as wel as i would like it to.. i just need something to take it to that next level..

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2006, 07:57:46 PM »
dont worry durbax, i stopped 'researching' on all steroid boards a long time ago because everyone acts like everything is 'common knowledge' when in fact there are conflicting arguements for everything.

the 'regulars' dont seem to realise how difficult it is for noobs to get the 'straight facts' from 'researching' like they say. someone will say not to do something, and another will say hes done it and it works fine.
for every guy that tells you to do something, someone will come out and say 'oh my god u idiot thats the worst advice ever' and so on.

bottom line is that the 'd-bol only' question gets asked all the time so regulars hate it. most will tell u its a horrible idea, but then lots of people have had positive experiences with it so its really up to u. you never know how your body will react to something.
just make sure u have your PCT lined up for anything u try.

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2006, 08:02:10 PM »
Alright thanks alot.. thats great advice.. yea i can see why i would be a pain when someone keeps asking the same junk over and over again.. I'll have to think hard about what I'm getting myself into and stuff.. i appreciate the help though guys

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2006, 08:11:20 PM »
dont worry durbax, i stopped 'researching' on all steroid boards a long time ago because everyone acts like everything is 'common knowledge' when in fact there are conflicting arguements for everything.

the 'regulars' dont seem to realise how difficult it is for noobs to get the 'straight facts' from 'researching' like they say. someone will say not to do something, and another will say hes done it and it works fine.
for every guy that tells you to do something, someone will come out and say 'oh my god u idiot thats the worst advice ever' and so on.

bottom line is that the 'd-bol only' question gets asked all the time so regulars hate it. most will tell u its a horrible idea, but then lots of people have had positive experiences with it so its really up to u. you never know how your body will react to something.

I agree here,see when I started i used anadrol 50 only and had awsome results then I used d-bol only and good results.everyone has there own.NOW that I inject I love test e.So its just a matter of opinions.Its not gonna hurt you and youll get gains but when you get the chance and ready to inject DO IT.you love it just ask anyone here ;D

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2006, 08:17:38 PM »
haha oh i know i will too.. its just a matter of time...

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2006, 08:54:16 PM »
nothing wrong with a dbol only cycle, short, simple, effective.  good for first timer.  although some see it as taboo.

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2006, 09:09:56 PM »
Alright thats what i'll do.. and i'll stack it too

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2006, 09:53:07 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You are hurting yourself.

If you are afraid of pinz then stay natural. Besides you are only 20 and been working out for 3 years.

Three years is nothing. I trained natural for over 20 years before playing with aas. I say wait at least 4-6

more years and then come back. Yes dbol only cycle is dumb and pointless

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2006, 10:58:26 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You are hurting yourself.

If you are afraid of pinz then stay natural. Besides you are only 20 and been working out for 3 years.

Three years is nothing. I trained natural for over 20 years before playing with aas. I say wait at least 4-6

more years and then come back. Yes dbol only cycle is dumb and pointless

I agree with all of the above, but the comment of dbol only being dumb and pointless. If anyhthing it's like drinking for the first time....once you get that first buzz...you wanna do it again, and look for new limits. Dbol just opens doors to the real AAS, you should have enough drive at 20 to suceed, maybe try a different diet, maybe you got it all wrong. To truly determine if you need the next step, take a jump back and look at everything you have done thus far, and make sure you have exhausted every avenue before dabbing into the world of AAS. But thats just my 2 cents, take it for what it's woth.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2006, 12:24:00 AM »
I'm reading alot about not taking d-bol by itself... i was wondering if any of the experts had a comment they could throw out to me.. i'm only looking for tabs for right now.. should i stack it or is it just a bad idea all together?
Thanks

We've already been over this shit about six thousand five hundred twenty three times.....and counting.

Orals alone, esp ones that easily aromatize like D-bol, are never a good idea....

Use Test as a base, then add orals.....much like a bitch choosing a bra to go with her matching panties. 

If you choose to go it alone with D-bol you might end up with nice pair of rosebud nipples to match your girlfriend's.

Do you feel where I'm comin' from, Durbax?

I'm sorry to be so harsh, but the question is rather foolish...

If you doubt me, go ahead and use 50MG of D-bol ed and see the wonderful transformation take place.....

.....just not the kind that you want.   :o

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2006, 01:57:37 AM »
Every time someone asks something like this, the link to the "newbies" thread should be given as the answer.  I believe that should be made a policy.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2006, 04:42:05 AM »

There is some good points made here.  But...there is a right way and a wrong way to take gear and this is based on the biology of the body, not fear.  Yes you can do it wrong and still get some gains but you will not be as successful as if you do it right.  You may even see some ugly sides if you go against convention.

People a lot of the time decide to half ass it because they are scared.  Afraid of the pins mostly and also possible sides.  One reason is they gets of lots of mis-information.  If you are too young for AAS which I agree you are, then you are also too young for tabs, just cause they are tabs does not make them harmless, in fact they are really more harmfull.  It's not candy. 

Wait till you are grown up and living on your own anyhow, you don't wanna bring those viles and syriges in your parents house, if they find it they will freak.....right?

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2006, 07:47:06 AM »
I am living on my own.. i go to university on a hockey scholarship and its a 7 hour plane ride home.. so its not like they're gonig to have the slightest clue.. but i agree that i am too young.. like i said earlier in the post its the pressure of other people saying i need to get bigger, faster to go to the next levels..
I don't mind you all being harsh DEVISION, i'd be pissed too if someone came on here over and over again with the same questions... i'll research more before i do this.. obviously the last thing i was is a nice rack to match the girlfriends hahaha

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2006, 07:59:27 AM »
D bol is great.......If you stack it with test!!  20 is too young wait a few years I honestly did my first cycle at 22 im going on 25 now.  Had great results.  But I spent months of researching on my own and asking other guys and experts advice.   Do a search on steroid cycles on here and on the net.

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2006, 08:01:18 AM »
D bol is great.......If you stack it with test!!  20 is too young wait a few years I honestly did my first cycle at 22 im going on 25 now.  Had great results.  But I spent months of researching on my own and asking other guys and experts advice.   Do a search on steroid cycles on here and on the net.

Alright 'm sort of in the pocess of looking up steroids.. but i'll definitly look up some cycles.. thanks

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2006, 09:42:58 AM »
There is some good points made here.  But...there is a right way and a wrong way to take gear and this is based on the biology of the body, not fear.  Yes you can do it wrong and still get some gains but you will not be as successful as if you do it right.  You may even see some ugly sides if you go against convention.

People a lot of the time decide to half ass it because they are scared.  Afraid of the pins mostly and also possible sides.  One reason is they gets of lots of mis-information.  If you are too young for AAS which I agree you are, then you are also too young for tabs, just cause they are tabs does not make them harmless, in fact they are really more harmfull.  It's not candy. 

Wait till you are grown up and living on your own anyhow, you don't wanna bring those viles and syriges in your parents house, if they find it they will freak.....right?

I tend to agree with Hurt2Luv....

If you're too scared of pinning yourself, then you shouldn't be using tabs either.

The conventional wisdom says you must wait until you're older....

....much too young for the Darkside is he....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...