Author Topic: PhotoShop Question  (Read 607 times)

THE ROCK

• Getbig II
  • It doesn't matter what your name is!!!
PhotoShop Question
« on: November 02, 2006, 05:23:39 AM »
    Some of the pics I see on here that are "photo shopped" are very impressive. I was thinking of get'n some photoshop software,but I know nothing about that stuff. I have microsoft picture it and have used it quite a bit...but I have never figured out how to do some of the things I see people do on here with photoshop.(I can crop and paste and all that but some of you guys morph pics and they actually look real).I have yet to figure out how to remove an object from a picture without an obvious void in the pic. My question is what would be the best software for someone like me to get? I am a complete novice.I am mostly interested in goofing around with the pics like many on here do,for my own amusement,nothing more.When people talk of photo shop is that basically a generic term for any photo editing software or is the actual "Photoshop" from Adobe superior to the other software,such as picture it,from microsoft?
Do you smell it?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: PhotoShop Question
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 05:37:01 AM »
    Some of the pics I see on here that are "photo shopped" are very impressive. I was thinking of get'n some photoshop software,but I know nothing about that stuff. I have microsoft picture it and have used it quite a bit...but I have never figured out how to do some of the things I see people do on here with photoshop.(I can crop and paste and all that but some of you guys morph pics and they actually look real).I have yet to figure out how to remove an object from a picture without an obvious void in the pic. My question is what would be the best software for someone like me to get? I am a complete novice.I am mostly interested in goofing around with the pics like many on here do,for my own amusement,nothing more.When people talk of photo shop is that basically a generic term for any photo editing software or is the actual "Photoshop" from Adobe superior to the other software,such as picture it,from microsoft?

photoshop is pretty easy to use basics wise... That's the beauty... then when you become more pro at it, it just gets better.  Photoshop, nothing comes close for the price.  It's not cheap but for what it does, best value.  Just go through the vid tutorial and it will be cake.