Author Topic: "floating" site?  (Read 1745 times)

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
"floating" site?
« on: November 02, 2006, 07:51:37 AM »
 ???  yeah here's an interesting question...

the other day i took a dose in the delt like usual...after a week there was a hard red knot about halfway up my upper arm..no where NEAR the injection site.  Did the pin not go deep enough and it filled up between the muscle belly and adipose tissue? or does that just happen randomly?  it's like someone shoved a walnut about an inch under my skin.  It matches the ones i get in my delts..but for some reason this one is in the middle of my upper arm.  ??? 

I'm using a 1 and 1/2" pin..i know I'm not so fat that it takes more than that to hit a decent intramuscular injection.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: "floating" site?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 09:37:48 AM »

the other day i took a dose in the delt like usual...after a week there was a hard red knot about halfway up my upper arm..no where NEAR the injection site.  Did the pin not go deep enough and it filled up between the muscle belly and adipose tissue? or does that just happen randomly?  it's like someone shoved a walnut about an inch under my skin.  It matches the ones i get in my delts..but for some reason this one is in the middle of my upper arm.  ??? 

I'm using a 1 and 1/2" pin..i know I'm not so fat that it takes more than that to hit a decent intramuscular injection.

A 1.5" needle should always hit deep in the delts....

Not sure what the knot is....

Try to massage it out and see how it responds.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 09:44:11 AM »
it's the same as the typical delt injection site feels like..  ???

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 09:47:32 AM »
it's the same as the typical delt injection site feels like..  ???

If it's nowhere near where you shot, then I can't explain it.

It should go down in time.....

The last thing we want is a tumor...  :-\

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 09:57:54 AM »
 or random nipple sitings on my body  ;D

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 10:30:42 AM »
I would think 1 1/2 in in the delt would be to deep,i use a 1 inch 22 guage and never have a problem.but everyone is different

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 06:57:44 AM »

Are you rotating your injection sites?  I hope you are not just using your delts.  A decent length cycle will overtax a relitively small muscle such as delts, especially if the dose volume is pretty high-over 2ml.  Find at least 4-6 sites to rotate at a minimum.