Author Topic: FAT COPS OFFENDED...  (Read 2293 times)

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
footloose and fancy free

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Re: FAT COPS OFFENDED...
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 08:30:37 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/11/01/jelly.belly.ap/index.html

holy shit...lol. can't believe what I just read. That police chief lose his $92,000/year job because he told his department, they're a bunch of fat alberts, and need to hit the gym instead of dunkin doghnut..haha. Those cops are a shame to the police fraternity around the country :-[
Get Big, or Die Trying

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 08:51:12 AM »

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 09:04:56 AM »
maybe the cops were black and got offended by the fat albert comment...hey hey hey

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 09:05:01 AM »
"...That police chief lose his $92,000/year job because..."

and that's just the legit money from his paycheck. ;)

Virginia sheriff, 12 employees indicted By SUE LINDSEY, Nov. 2, 2006, Associated Press Writer

ROANOKE, Va. - A sheriff and 12 of his uniformed employees have been indicted in a racketeering case that claims drugs seized from criminals were being resold, sometimes out of a sergeant's home, court records unsealed Thursday show.

The 34-count indictment also charges a postal worker, a probation officer and five citizens.

William R. Reed, one of the indicted citizens, told investigators he was a middleman in the distribution ring and paid a sheriff's sergeant to use the house he owned for drug distribution, according to the indictment.

Reed began cooperating in the investigation after he was arrested last year on charges of possession with intent to distribute narcotics.

The indictment alleges that, starting in 1998, drugs seized by the Henry County Sheriff's Office have been sold to citizens like Reed for distribution. It says the drugs included cocaine, steroids and marijuana.

Sheriff Frank Cassell was charged with impeding the investigation by the FBI and federal drug enforcement agents.

Others named in the indicted issued Tuesday face charges including racketeering conspiracy, firearms charges, narcotics distribution, obstruction of justice and perjury.

Cassell has been sheriff since 1992 in the rural county of about 58,000 residents along the North Carolina line. The area is a former textile and furniture region that has fallen on hard times with the closing many factories.

The sheriff's office has 122 employees, according to its Web site.
a

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 09:07:13 AM »
That chief only spoke the truth.  He named no one and never keyed on anyone in particular.  All He wants is a fit force.  The cops around here either are super fit and go to the gym regularly.  Hell some are my best customers.  Than we have the old vets.  All have the belly's hanging over.  They couldn't catch a robber in a wheel chair.  That cop should seek legal help and get his job back plus.

Another article on crooked cops is on the same page.  Does that dude look like somebody you'd buy drugs from?
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/11/02/sheriff.indicted/index.html
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 09:12:35 AM »
It's a sad day when this happens.  So much for being a boss that is looking out for others...
Motherboy (the band).

thisiskeith12

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2006, 09:17:17 AM »

I'd go as far to say that 80% of cops are crooked. In all reality, you're giving any interested citizen with a few months of training, a gun, a bulletproof vest, a car, and the right to rule the streets.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2006, 09:24:25 AM »
I'd go as far to say that 80% of cops are crooked. In all reality, you're giving any interested citizen with a few months of training, a gun, a bulletproof vest, a car, and the right to rule the streets.

I meant looking out for other employees - giving them reasons to keep in shape.  Obviously their lives may depend on it...
Motherboy (the band).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2006, 09:35:12 AM »
92k a year in FL is some serious money for a govt position.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2006, 10:08:23 AM »
$92,000 a year anywhere in florida will give a very decent living. people who make way less than that are buying houses and cars
Get Big, or Die Trying

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2006, 10:47:28 AM »
how is it wrong to want people in a job like that to be in good shape?  of course no one will have a reasonable answer for that.  the fire department i used to work on had monthly physicals to make sure people werent getting all fat and lazy because there was A LOT of time to sit around and eat and do nothing.  im going to bulk up to 400lbs and then be an olympic sprinter but then when i lose every race i will see the olympic committe for being biased against me because i am slow and fat.  whatever. 
F

thisiskeith12

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2006, 10:49:47 AM »
I meant looking out for other employees - giving them reasons to keep in shape.  Obviously their lives may depend on it...

Didn't mean to quote you...

CaptJ21

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2006, 12:55:40 PM »
That shit is just crazy....I just posted that article of the poor Chief losing his job on my myspace page lol...fukin tools.......i hate fat lazy fukin cops... :-X

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2006, 12:57:35 PM »
when keeping it real gets too real
$

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2006, 08:12:21 PM »
92k a year in FL is some serious money for a govt position.

Too bad your 10-20k a year isnt doing much for you.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2006, 09:21:25 PM »

100% of them have not told the truth under oath in front of a judge...They do this on a dialy baisis...From simple speeding tickets to murder cases, these guys will lie their ass off to move up the ranks...